Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 225. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Prices are down. Guess it's good time to buy xrb.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
HaHHA distribution complete Hahha and by a couple of days before the faucet was shut down there was 300 days before the complete distribution

Yeah, it was strange. May be not listing on bittrex holding price low?

This of course it has been ranging and consolidating for the past few months nothing new there. With a trex listing you can expect a mooning but it seems more unlikely that happens at this point in time.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
top kek
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
There are some points wich will need to be clear, all real supporters had accumulate a lot xrb into the pools period, the bad thing is no one knows the size of xrb this pools has in hands, soo the constant pression into the value is related to them, even knowing they are waiting as anyone to get a better price to trade. Soo we have the panic sellers the same way we do have them into bitcoin, XRB has potencial to grow a lot,  the third exchange and the December exchange should push ahead the coin, with a bit more exposure.
 Cryptopia were a good place to have the coin listed, i hope they reconsider their position about the delisting of the coin, no more faucets and  users are getting more respectfull and understand better the wallet work, a lot work is being done and will keep, the new roadmap gives hope to reach a bigger and decent exchange as Bittrex once they have some free time to check all the progress made.

They constantly put wallets in maintenance for up to two weeks because they can't keep up with the updates and delisted UNIFY for example because they failed to update their wallet code, while every other exchange didn't have these issues. I always used and liked Cryptopia, but they really have to get their shit together.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I often check github and I found that the dev is working a lot! https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master

It was a great thing to stop the faucet and focus on the project!

yup always the devs work a lot and a lot of activity going on there on github pages

the faucet was a great idea stopping it

new to come exchanges would be great

hope this can be traded on bitfinex or binance one day Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I often check github and I found that the dev is working a lot! https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master

It was a great thing to stop the faucet and focus on the project!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

It reminded me of the time when some fake traders  Vietnamese and India were swearing at the workers from the 3rd world and begged to close the faucet. Well, the faucet is closed and this is the price of your dream : ~ 1200 sts Smiley))

Sadly...So if you are a shark you probably will not be sad Smiley

What are you talking about? This is just the beginning, that's just the price for NOW, closing the faucet was the best thing to do for this project. The faucet was so toxic it interfered with the development of this project but now that the faucet is gone, the devs have made a new roadmap and if you've read it, you'll notice that there are a lot of new things coming so you better be prepared cause the price that we've all been dreaming is coming.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
There were no ICO. All XRB are distributed, so now you can buy it from other users at exchanges.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
lol raiblocks community or you can botted community

lol
the community became a toxic
reply a tweet with their xrb address
i cant stop laughing  Grin
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
lol raiblocks community or you can botted community
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
HaHHA distribution complete Hahha and by a couple of days before the faucet was shut down there was 300 days before the complete distribution

Yeah, it was strange. May be not listing on bittrex holding price low?
Activity: 26
Activity: 5

It reminded me of the time when some fake traders  Vietnamese and India were swearing at the workers from the 3rd world and begged to close the faucet. Well, the faucet is closed and this is the price of your dream : ~ 1200 sts Smiley))

Sadly...So if you are a shark you probably will not be sad Smiley

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
hey guyz u r claiming faucet please tell me when i claim there is always a message "try again" is it an interval?

What are you talking about?
Distribution is complete
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/920710981054906368
The $xrb faucet payment script has been shut down.

Activity: 220
hey guyz u r claiming faucet please tell me when i claim there is always a message "try again" is it an interval?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
One thing we all know we do have a very active developer team, and they know what they are doing, we do have already raiwallet.com wich allow anybody to take full control of the seed as their coins are safe, but sure android wallet, light wallet will boost a lot the coin exposure. Some people are impatient and wanna instant results, the new roadmap does show the developers relation with the coin, all know they have their real job and at their free time they are dedicating to XRB, besides be instant and zero fees some things will be improved this year already.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
quote from a discord
clemahieu
There's a couple critical things people want, they want a better desktop wallet GUI and a redone website.  Both we're working to make happen
Activity: 700
I also bought a small number of XRB, hope that its price can rise.

Maybe after bitcoin hardfork finished XRB price can increase. I also have been waiting this coin back to 6k satoshi, but before reached that price again i still buy this coin, so if this coin back to 6k satoshi i will be rich  Grin

I think it will not go that up not until the next bitcoin fork on q1 2018. Loooool keep wishing. It will take time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I'm upset, guys(( Look at the logo https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/raiblock/usd#panel   Xrb needs new site design, something cool. End I suggest everybody who notice something like this do not be ashame to contact support Wink
Jump to: