Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 226. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/79rzrp/xrb_on_exchanges/

What's holding back XRB from getting listed on big exchanges like Bittrex and Binance? I know it got delisted from Cryptopia for some reason. Is this something that has been/can be solved?

It’s a really good question, I’m part of the raiblocks exchange team so hopefully am well placed to answer.

There are two main reasons, firstly the crypto exchange arena/environment has changed in the last few months making it very challenging to get a coin onto an exchange. The second reason is that RaiBlocks is late to the party.

Exploring the first reason - with the rapid proliferation of ICOs its increasingly hard to get onto exchanges, ICOs often have deep pockets and conform to a particular standard such as EC20. Exchanges, especially established ones, have loads of markets running and are usually very busy keeping their user experience smooth- it’s easier to add a standardised coin from a team who will pay big fees then to consider a more unique technology from a small but dynamic team. Now this is not true of all exchanges, lots have the pioneering spirit of the early crypto days and this is coupled with recent ICO regulation had led to a demand for non-ICO coins as well. There is also an element of exchanges wanting to see volume before they'll consider adding - but you need exchanges to add volume - you get the point.

Secondly while raiblocks has been around for quite a longtime due to its design, cool features and unique code it wasn’t ready for addition to exchanges. This was both a technological and also community issue. The wallet now works well and can cope a lot better with the expected demand of a web service and with the closure of the distribution (faucet) there is a cultural change, away from free money and more towards what can raiblocks do for you...

The exchange team are working hard, they are contacting and liaising with exchanges big and small, we have exciting things lined up but its important to remember - the first rule of exchange club is you don't talk about exchange club (when applying to exchanges you are required not to discuss your application until you are about to be listed!)

We will post as much info as we can when its available.

thanks for this info, very informative.

that being said this project NEEDS at least trex to become stronger in name and price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am looking at the new whitepaper. I saw that there will be a mobile wallet and then a light wallet. How it could be possible? The mobile wallet should be a light wallet otherwise it will download all the chain on the device?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
move forward by leaps and bounds
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/925445679010467840

Had a great discussion with a group on a redesign for the main website and more micropayment collaboration after!
https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/79rzrp/xrb_on_exchanges/

What's holding back XRB from getting listed on big exchanges like Bittrex and Binance? I know it got delisted from Cryptopia for some reason. Is this something that has been/can be solved?

It’s a really good question, I’m part of the raiblocks exchange team so hopefully am well placed to answer.

There are two main reasons, firstly the crypto exchange arena/environment has changed in the last few months making it very challenging to get a coin onto an exchange. The second reason is that RaiBlocks is late to the party.

Exploring the first reason - with the rapid proliferation of ICOs its increasingly hard to get onto exchanges, ICOs often have deep pockets and conform to a particular standard such as EC20. Exchanges, especially established ones, have loads of markets running and are usually very busy keeping their user experience smooth- it’s easier to add a standardised coin from a team who will pay big fees then to consider a more unique technology from a small but dynamic team. Now this is not true of all exchanges, lots have the pioneering spirit of the early crypto days and this is coupled with recent ICO regulation had led to a demand for non-ICO coins as well. There is also an element of exchanges wanting to see volume before they'll consider adding - but you need exchanges to add volume - you get the point.

Secondly while raiblocks has been around for quite a longtime due to its design, cool features and unique code it wasn’t ready for addition to exchanges. This was both a technological and also community issue. The wallet now works well and can cope a lot better with the expected demand of a web service and with the closure of the distribution (faucet) there is a cultural change, away from free money and more towards what can raiblocks do for you...

The exchange team are working hard, they are contacting and liaising with exchanges big and small, we have exciting things lined up but its important to remember - the first rule of exchange club is you don't talk about exchange club (when applying to exchanges you are required not to discuss your application until you are about to be listed!)

We will post as much info as we can when its available.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
My buy order of $XRB finally came through. Cheesy Doesn't seem that Bittrex or Polo is interested at this time to list Rai, but will Cryptopia change their mind?
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Is there any news regarding new launch of new coins? And is any news about reaching new exchange this year or on Q1 2018?
legendary
Juicin' crypto

when......

trex?!  Cheesy
Everyone contact Cryptopia and ask them nicely to take back XRB. Tell em the low class people are all gone.

LOL, low class people... cmon, without them you couldn't buy cheap XRB on the exchange cuz no long term holder will consider selling cheap even before XRB begins to uptrend.

Couldn't agree more, those "low class people" really helped in keeping the hype up for xrb, they are also the reason why upto now you can still buy the coin in a very cheap price so technically speaking without them, we couldn't collect more coins so if the price will moon and I know it is, we have them to thank.

just got to sleep and keep dream'n for the moon..lol..i hope my predictions are wrong

What are you talking about? Have you seen the new roadmap? This coin is going places and a lot of people knows that, tomorrow we'll be added on a new exchange and on the next month another exchange is also coming, so I don't see any reason why the price won't moon.

exactly correct
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I also bought a small number of XRB, hope that its price can rise.

Maybe after bitcoin hardfork finished XRB price can increase. I also have been waiting this coin back to 6k satoshi, but before reached that price again i still buy this coin, so if this coin back to 6k satoshi i will be rich  Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Judging fron the way it is, xrb price will skyrocket after this  year, i still hold thousands of xrb heh  Grin

Dont tell how many you hold. May FED/Tax Officers come after you when XRB value goes to sky.
Activity: 119
Judging fron the way it is, xrb price will skyrocket after this  year, i still hold thousands of xrb heh  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I also bought a small number of XRB, hope that its price can rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

when......

trex?!  Cheesy
Everyone contact Cryptopia and ask them nicely to take back XRB. Tell em the low class people are all gone.

LOL, low class people... cmon, without them you couldn't buy cheap XRB on the exchange cuz no long term holder will consider selling cheap even before XRB begins to uptrend.

Couldn't agree more, those "low class people" really helped in keeping the hype up for xrb, they are also the reason why upto now you can still buy the coin in a very cheap price so technically speaking without them, we couldn't collect more coins so if the price will moon and I know it is, we have them to thank.

just got to sleep and keep dream'n for the moon..lol..i hope my predictions are wrong

What are you talking about? Have you seen the new roadmap? This coin is going places and a lot of people knows that, tomorrow we'll be added on a new exchange and on the next month another exchange is also coming, so I don't see any reason why the price won't moon.
Activity: 532

I hope that happens so we can see xrb blasting far away!!! Grin
Activity: 616
I read there new whitepaper. I saw that the faucet distribution end? that mean is stopped for life time? or if they came back with new website then it will be open again? I am confused  Huh Huh

I don't think there's a new whitepaper. But they published this beautiful new roadmap that's worth posting again:

Thank for the info! I'm very glad, because i'm sold 3500 coin at 0.00003550 btc prize))
So, if happens a miracle and faucet will start again (XCM) - i will participate) Smiley
Activity: 223

Those low class people did not do a damn thing to advance the project. They got us kicked off Cryptopia and wasted countless hours of the dev's time while showing absolutely 0 appreciation.

They were nothing short of a cancer and I for one am overjoyed that the cancer has finally been cut out!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

when......

trex?!  Cheesy

legendary
Juicin' crypto
when......

trex?!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Jump to: