Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 259. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why isn't XRB at least on Cryptopia or Nova? All this talk about Bittrex, isn't that jumping the gun maybe Huh Who knows with crypto, I won't be surprised if Polo adds them out of nowhere.

To be in polo xrb should either have a very huge volume or devs should to pay polo to list it which is not likely to happen, at least for now  Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
these audio captchas are a real torture, please come back with the captchas of letters and numbers or at least leave only the audio without noises or shuffles of voices as this leaves the audio incomprehensible, think the users of the site please.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Why isn't XRB at least on Cryptopia or Nova? All this talk about Bittrex, isn't that jumping the gun maybe Huh Who knows with crypto, I won't be surprised if Polo adds them out of nowhere.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
What are you talking about! This project would die witout these homeless spammers))) And everybody who wanted bo buy the coin would become a whining capcher himself. So let's respect each other. They do not beg for money but earn for hours.
That doesn't even make sense.  Anyone filling captchas all day is only selling xrb to get paid.  That isn't helping the project when people don't have a reason to hold onto the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
How many Manhours have been put into XRB "mining" so far in total?
Activity: 1
Hey guys, I need someone to clarify somethings for me.
before the new audio captcha the system didn't subtract the wrong tries out of the the total tries, is the new captcha really subtract the wrong tries?
and one more thing, sometimes I take a break and I close the browser tab, so when I continue is the new tires add to to old ones?
Activity: 46
Have bot on TOP? Top 200    267,522    0.063546    200    1,027
1k4 claim/200 person/1minutes... 15s/claim so they can do 8s/claim @@
There are not any bots with captcha audio.
You simply want to return captcha images to hack?
You are shit.
Get out of here.
Activity: 84
Captcha is a disaster, the first audio captcha was the best... The further we go, the more downhill we ride....

Please bring back the first audio captcha, even though I was somewhat against it at first, it was the only one that didn't give headaches and was somewhat difficult, but at the same time 100% possible to recognize. So I mean strong, but good for humans.

Current one is a disaster.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Any news on XRB trading on bittrex. I took a stab on this coin without doing any research after getting a "tip" that it was about to be listed on bittrex. Price is down about 30% since i bought but i will stick it out if the listing is still planned. Is it ?

there is an entire team assigned to working with exchanges now. bittrex is still in the works as are others but there is simply no telling when it will happen. all i know is that good things are coming to this coin, sooner rather than later i am sure

Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Any news on XRB trading on bittrex. I took a stab on this coin without doing any research after getting a "tip" that it was about to be listed on bittrex. Price is down about 30% since i bought but i will stick it out if the listing is still planned. Is it ?

there is an entire team assigned to working with exchanges now. bittrex is still in the works as are others but there is simply no telling when it will happen. all i know is that good things are coming to this coin, sooner rather than later i am sure
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Yes! A great improvement on the audio captcha it is easier to. Understand now Grin thanks devs for hearing our plead!!
Instead of making it harder you can make every 30 seconds a captcha. And the threshold will decrease.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Do not hear 2 numbers out of 4, why is it so? Why do not you respect people?
Why can not you do a normal captcha?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
my friend finally, those are the capchas and do not change them anymore please tell you that they are very audible and without headaches, greetings and now if we are on the right track
You that the developers have treated their grass, And you began to understand every nonsense
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I'm interested  how could devs get 3.381 Mrai from only 3.8% af claimers? I supose our - is their +. That's why all the rest got 60-75.
Why do you make things worse than dev? The fourth sound is inaudible. The difficulty of 50% would be good but if it was 90% it would be very bad. It was very good before.But why do you make it worse, dev?
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Have bot on TOP? Top 200    267,522    0.063546    200    1,027
1k4 claim/200 person/1minutes... 15s/claim so they can do 8s/claim @@
Activity: 110
Is there an online wallet for this ? and if no . If i download the windows version it will take long to sync?

I like this one : https://raiwallet.com/ . You own your keys, and even if the wallet would go down, you could restore your funds using the windows wallet.
There are 3 webwallets which you all find at the bootom of the main page https://raiblocks.net/
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Is there an online wallet for this ? and if no . If i download the windows version it will take long to sync?
Jump to: