Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 255. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
1000 Thresh Hold Smiley.. very nice to collect XRB :3
but that when you van type captcha not this new one sometimes i hear 3 sometimes i hear 5
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
1000 Thresh Hold Smiley.. very nice to collect XRB :3
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
How much does 1 solution give you if you had to work it out? I looked but I don't want to start working there just to find out so I ask you guys here.
Thanks.

You can check the XRB distribution here the convert the price in bitgrail so you get the idea how much the claimers are getting. Don't forget to factor in the hours/days you'll be working.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
I have a big hope for xrb in 2018.

XRB in 2018 = RIP
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
How much does 1 solution give you if you had to work it out? I looked but I don't want to start working there just to find out so I ask you guys here.
Thanks.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
is there a working wallet for this?

Yes there are wallets for every pc Os and some webwallets. What operating systems have your computer?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
is there a working wallet for this?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Now you can track threshold backlog status:

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/th-depth.php

As you can see there is a huge resistance between 900 and 1001 claims.
Could you add some comments to script, please.
Activity: 84

@RaiBlocksCommunityWill

hey, did you see my post? Try listening to these captchas.

I downloaded this captcha specifically to show you what I'm talking about. Just listen to it and try to recognize something.... Now imagine doing that all day long............. Sad this just makes me want to kill myself

https://instaud.io/1hz4

please bring back the first audio captcha
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
audio captcha is working fine for me, i use earphone to listen.

That's good to hear, if you want to discuss more,
I invite you to join our Telegram Room:
https://t.me/joinchat/CF1eAT_Pym-cBBqdLdza4g

Let's try to keep this thread on topic: RaiBlocks as cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
!!!Bitgrail.com is pure scam for Raiblock faucet.!!! You lose your time to make this more than 1000 difficult claims and receive 80XRB Mrai which should deposit in your Bitgrail wallet, but from their pollicy you can't deposit less than 100Mrai so your work and Mrai from the faucet are burned. When I told them that is theft, they say me I'm stupid and hacked my browser, so get away from them and never step on their site.

lol thats your own fault
they already warn you before deposite some xrb
they cant accept less than 100xrb
have a nice day  Grin Grin Grin
dont be happy because he dont know what he saying atleast teach him,this is not scam youre mrai gone because minimum deposit is 100+ mrai dont deposit like 99 mrai it will be gone if you do that so do 101+ mrai if you will do deposit you can also make deposit in mercatox
Activity: 7
For the last few days I've been working on the @xrb_giveaway (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway) system on twitter and thought it would be helpful to describe my progress and how it might work...

Due to the zero fees and near instant transaction time RaiBlocks is ideal for microtransactions and twitter is a great platform for these to be used on. It would be awesome if you could use XRB to reward people for interactions such as retweets, this could be on a personal level but also could be scaled up to a commercial level.

@xrb_giveaway is a twitter bot connected to a raiblocks node which can monitor a particular tweet (via its twitter id) and reward twitter users that retweet this tweet with XRB. The bot regularly checks for retweets of that tweet, any new retweets and it checks the 'retweeter' profile for an xrb address (this is the box on the left handside of twitter). If this is present then the raiblocks node sends a small (pre defined) reward to that address.
To start with xrb_giveaway only tracked and rewarded its own tweets, one of the tweets (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway/status/909171061324959744) has managed 20,000 impressions!

I have now developed this further and it is possible to get @xrb_giveaway to track your own tweets, through the bot you can register and it will give you a xrb deposit address, you can load this with XRB and then setup the bot to track a tweet, each retweet of this tweet if the user has an xrb address in their profile will get a pre set reward up until you reach the defined maximum retweets or 48hrs expires. To allow users to know that this is a 'rewardable' tweet I suggest that you would start the tweet with RT20:0.5XRB suggesting that for the first 20 retweets you'll reward 0.5XRB.

The system is in 'beta' right now and it would be great to test it out, if you are a regular on twitter and want to try it out on your own tweets then please get in touch (DM @xrb_giveaway) - I'm not sure it is ready for the mainsteam yet, only as things always benefit from a bit of testing. I'd be happy for feedback and comments on here.

ohhh is this legit?

It is legit but the bot seems to "incorrectly" reward users whp retweeted later than 50. I have been rewarded once in the RT20:.5XRB but not in the RT50:.5XRB. Note that the tweets are not posted on the same date.

Well its on beta, can't blame it.

Thanks for the feedback - the bot only rewards retweets that it can, so if people don't have xrb addresses in their profile then it won't (but obviously there will be a retweet counted on twitter). Therefore you can be rewarded even after the max retweets visible on twitter has been reached.
When testing I watch the stream of retweets, due to the design there is only a limited amount of xrb to distribute each time so once thats reached it can't issue any more.

I'll obviously continue working on it...

The bot is good and is still in beta. It can still have bugs. Needless to say goodwork sir!

good to know that .. good job for this project.. i just received my reward  Wink Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112
I have a big hope for xrb in 2018.
Activity: 700
For the last few days I've been working on the @xrb_giveaway (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway) system on twitter and thought it would be helpful to describe my progress and how it might work...

Due to the zero fees and near instant transaction time RaiBlocks is ideal for microtransactions and twitter is a great platform for these to be used on. It would be awesome if you could use XRB to reward people for interactions such as retweets, this could be on a personal level but also could be scaled up to a commercial level.

@xrb_giveaway is a twitter bot connected to a raiblocks node which can monitor a particular tweet (via its twitter id) and reward twitter users that retweet this tweet with XRB. The bot regularly checks for retweets of that tweet, any new retweets and it checks the 'retweeter' profile for an xrb address (this is the box on the left handside of twitter). If this is present then the raiblocks node sends a small (pre defined) reward to that address.
To start with xrb_giveaway only tracked and rewarded its own tweets, one of the tweets (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway/status/909171061324959744) has managed 20,000 impressions!

I have now developed this further and it is possible to get @xrb_giveaway to track your own tweets, through the bot you can register and it will give you a xrb deposit address, you can load this with XRB and then setup the bot to track a tweet, each retweet of this tweet if the user has an xrb address in their profile will get a pre set reward up until you reach the defined maximum retweets or 48hrs expires. To allow users to know that this is a 'rewardable' tweet I suggest that you would start the tweet with RT20:0.5XRB suggesting that for the first 20 retweets you'll reward 0.5XRB.

The system is in 'beta' right now and it would be great to test it out, if you are a regular on twitter and want to try it out on your own tweets then please get in touch (DM @xrb_giveaway) - I'm not sure it is ready for the mainsteam yet, only as things always benefit from a bit of testing. I'd be happy for feedback and comments on here.

ohhh is this legit?

It is legit but the bot seems to "incorrectly" reward users whp retweeted later than 50. I have been rewarded once in the RT20:.5XRB but not in the RT50:.5XRB. Note that the tweets are not posted on the same date.

Thanks for the feedback - the bot only rewards retweets that it can, so if people don't have xrb addresses in their profile then it won't (but obviously there will be a retweet counted on twitter). Therefore you can be rewarded even after the max retweets visible on twitter has been reached.
When testing I watch the stream of retweets, due to the design there is only a limited amount of xrb to distribute each time so once thats reached it can't issue any more.

The bot is good and is still in beta. It can still have bugs. Needless to say goodwork sir!
Activity: 41

ohhh is this legit?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
This coin is most undervalued in relation to worldwide search volume. Kicker is, most of that search volume is from 3rd world (less buyers). However, that interest could "trickle up"?
Activity: 700

ohhh is this legit?

Hey devs yyou might want to check out your page. It keeps on refreshing everytime I make 2-3 correct claims
Activity: 7

ohhh is this legit?
Jump to: