Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 254. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Oh my God, what a long thread already at 395 plus pages. No major exchange yet in the horizon? Raiblocks is obviously supported by a lot in the community.
Not really, 80% of this thread of third world captcha solvers complaining all the time about the faucet.  All they do is sell their coins.  Very rarely do you hear anyone talking about the coin from an investment standpoint.
But that is the proof that Raiblocks have a huge community. Yes people from the third world are a majority of the community, but at least they made money out of it
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Oh my God, what a long thread already at 395 plus pages. No major exchange yet in the horizon? Raiblocks is obviously supported by a lot in the community.
Not really, 80% of this thread of third world captcha solvers complaining all the time about the faucet.  All they do is sell their coins.  Very rarely do you hear anyone talking about the coin from an investment standpoint.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How can I download the audio to edit it and understand it thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Grin nice to see how this shit falls to the bottom hopefully by the end of the year it is actually that will not cost Grin
Let i guess, you're pissed off because bots don't work anymore and you sell all your coins cheap
So, keep your negativism for yourself.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
The price of coin will go up after full distribution of coin. Just claim as much as you can and buy from exchange.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Grin nice to see how this shit falls to the bottom hopefully by the end of the year it is actually that will not cost Grin
Price will only go down because more coins are being released through the faucet everyday and all these beggers in this topic only sell them because a few satoshi is a lot money in their poor part of the world.
Activity: 96
Whaaaat? Lolol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Don't even think about disabling faucet.

This faucet is a genius way to keep a sustained interest into the project over a long time. Just take a look at shitcoins and how they collapse few months or weeks later.
Faucet doesn't let this happen. It's genius.

I noticed captcha spelling got a tiny bit easier to listen to, but was this really the first audio captcha? It's still somewhat difficult for me. Please bring back first audio captcha, where there was 3 beeps in the beginning and spelling could be heard quite easy.
Activity: 4
please fix the captcha audio is practically impossible to understand some numbers because they are low in volume and you hear the background, a greeting.
Activity: 15
Where is Block Explorer?
block explorer is located on the top right of the page raiblocks and paste your xrb address specification, hash then you could find it
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Where is Block Explorer?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
is there a working wallet for this?

Yes there are wallets for every pc Os and some webwallets. What operating systems have your computer?

hey,
I have windows vista.
If you are having some andrioid device I could suggest you to use telegram bot wallet.
Super easy to use, fast, always synchronized and you can even exchange Mrais with it.
Exchange or buy through Doge coins, super cheap and uber fast!
I'm using it since like a year or so... its safe and does the trick Smiley Try.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
is there a working wallet for this?

Yes there are wallets for every pc Os and some webwallets. What operating systems have your computer?

hey,
I have windows vista.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Added new charts and parameters in threshold page:

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/th-depth.php
Activity: 15

could anyone post some tutorial teaching to configure the hear or any other similar program that makes the audio more understandable? Anyone who can help me from now thank you.
hai everybody, you can talking about off topic, faucet, anything else on the telegram https://t.me/joinchat/CF1eAT_Pym-cBBqdLdza4g   Thank you for your attention
Activity: 12

could anyone post some tutorial teaching to configure the hear or any other similar program that makes the audio more understandable? Anyone who can help me from now thank you.
Activity: 81
come on guys, this is faucet is totally FREE, ,a lot of people already moved on the update instead of arguing, bragging and wasting time,, the threshold is much more lower now , this is what we wished for right? a FAIR faucet,, so stop blaming the developers for what they are doing to the faucet, remember its FREE,, dont make the developers stop developing this project,,
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
1000 Thresh Hold Smiley.. very nice to collect XRB :3
but that when you van type captcha not this new one sometimes i hear 3 sometimes i hear 5
1 hours i can do 150-200 claim Smiley change your sound and will hear all number
Jump to: