Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 262. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
new captcha sound too small and fast
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
just try to focus guys
you can do it  Wink
dont always complaint
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Looks like the threshold is still and keep at over 1000+ captchas, as a result i better buy coins at exchange and keep until xrb hit new exchange or lauch online shop where i can buy products with Xrb coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Its funny how others whining about being robbed ahahahahahaha . . . You forget that this is a Free Giveaway Coin you did not Deposit any money here so stop saying you got robbed ahahahahahaha . . .
Well this does apply to those who are actually buying XRB on exchanges.  You know the people who are helping to keep the project alive and allowing this army of whining nearly homeless spammers to clutter up this thread...
What are you talking about! This project would die witout these homeless spammers))) And everybody who wanted bo buy the coin would become a whining capcher himself. So let's respect each other. They do not beg for money but earn for hours.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Background noise is louder than the girl's voice. I get more incorrect answer than correct one's. Haha now i have negative claim.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Its funny how others whining about being robbed ahahahahahaha . . . You forget that this is a Free Giveaway Coin you did not Deposit any money here so stop saying you got robbed ahahahahahaha . . .
Well this does apply to those who are actually buying XRB on exchanges.  You know the people who are helping to keep the project alive and allowing this army of whining nearly homeless spammers to clutter up this thread...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I can get the right answer in new audio captchas but sometimes i only hear 3 numbers can you make a switch to change the question if that is so hard admin
Activity: 2
Background noise is much higher than the voice of the announcer. Background noise is terrifying.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Remove the girl's voice, you can not hear the numbers from behind that chicken. Is the girl's voice your night butterfly?
Does she help you in difficult situations? Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

How do you order to recognize this nonsense horse that you put the place of captcha?
Activity: 12
please remove the noise leave only the audio of the numbers without background sounds, I have tried to understand more here is incomprehensible, I already try to listen with the hear, goolge translator and the ears but neither with these programs gives to understand anything, until I understand that you found a way to stop the bots, but at least remove the noise please, because the way it is, it's very difficult for me and for many who are failing to make the page claims because they can not understand because of the background noise and the background voices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Guys try to test it yourself)) Waiting for results.
Activity: 38
Please give me a chance to claim... not a chance to minus our claim Sad
Activity: 1
The new voice of the woman's voice is not heard, the background noise sounds louder, please Devs to leave it as it was, it is observed that reduced the seconds in exchange for more difficulty, more error when affirming, can not. Better 20 to 25 seconds than this Embarrassed
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
i like the audiio captcha its good for non bot users and i see that numbers really change keep it up guys

very noisy sir.
I did not hear her voice. like a bulldozer sound
Activity: 11
Pojebało was z tym dźwiękiem...
Activity: 38
So noisy... Please give me can hear captcha Sad
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
i like the audiio captcha its good for non bot users and i see that numbers really change keep it up guys
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
i can claim again with audio captcha. i can hear the voice
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Why did the captcha go so slow? Again on the smoked, stop there to smother already Smiley

Timati and Mike who is supplying you with such a powerful nonsense?
Jump to: