Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 257. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
How we can claim if the audio captcha cant understand. The background music is too loud and we cant understand the captcha.
please fix it.  

This seems to be a massive problem. Does this application even make sense when that problem occurs for everybody? Not sure if I should invest.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
New captcha is very good, rate has dropped and bot is no longer hoping the developer will retain it
Activity: 13
How we can claim if the audio captcha cant understand. The background music is too loud and we cant understand the captcha.
please fix it.  

Activity: 95
Merit: 3
Annoy people with the faucet and make it unusable. By mocking people, I wish the project failed.

This audio captcha is a discrimination for a large part that does not understand the language.

translate.google
Activity: 20
Friends, in this crypto market no one developer start this chapcha mining, we are very much thankful to raiblocks take first step for every one can do without knowledge nor any expenses.
Thanks again whole xrb team.

My RaiWallet :
xrb_1yc9bh59qzcmksxeuubxrwa9gwudz7uaoejc4o5cw4unzpgty5rbmzkgq64d

M I in
Good evening, someone please let me know if the captchas of images will return. It makes it impossible for me to do the audio and I really need this page. From Venezuela I thank whoever responds to me.

They said it audio captchas will stay for a little longer and can be permanent. As of now it's the only solution to get rid of those nasty bots Smiley Let me ask you a question. How come it's impossiblefor you to do audio captchas?

Thanks friend. It is difficult for me to solve the audios since the sound of my computer is not heard very well and by the interference of the audiocaptcha it is impossible to understand what it says there. On the other hand I do not have a headset or headphones and I do not have the money to buy some. I will wait and look forward to putting image captchas again because this currency to Bolivares, which is the currency of my country is quite and sincerely necessary for me and my family.
Activity: 41
For the last few days I've been working on the @xrb_giveaway (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway) system on twitter and thought it would be helpful to describe my progress and how it might work...

Due to the zero fees and near instant transaction time RaiBlocks is ideal for microtransactions and twitter is a great platform for these to be used on. It would be awesome if you could use XRB to reward people for interactions such as retweets, this could be on a personal level but also could be scaled up to a commercial level.

@xrb_giveaway is a twitter bot connected to a raiblocks node which can monitor a particular tweet (via its twitter id) and reward twitter users that retweet this tweet with XRB. The bot regularly checks for retweets of that tweet, any new retweets and it checks the 'retweeter' profile for an xrb address (this is the box on the left handside of twitter). If this is present then the raiblocks node sends a small (pre defined) reward to that address.
To start with xrb_giveaway only tracked and rewarded its own tweets, one of the tweets (https://twitter.com/xrb_giveaway/status/909171061324959744) has managed 20,000 impressions!

I have now developed this further and it is possible to get @xrb_giveaway to track your own tweets, through the bot you can register and it will give you a xrb deposit address, you can load this with XRB and then setup the bot to track a tweet, each retweet of this tweet if the user has an xrb address in their profile will get a pre set reward up until you reach the defined maximum retweets or 48hrs expires. To allow users to know that this is a 'rewardable' tweet I suggest that you would start the tweet with RT20:0.5XRB suggesting that for the first 20 retweets you'll reward 0.5XRB.

The system is in 'beta' right now and it would be great to test it out, if you are a regular on twitter and want to try it out on your own tweets then please get in touch (DM @xrb_giveaway) - I'm not sure it is ready for the mainsteam yet, only as things always benefit from a bit of testing. I'd be happy for feedback and comments on here.
Activity: 35
Good evening, someone please let me know if the captchas of images will return. It makes it impossible for me to do the audio and I really need this page. From Venezuela I thank whoever responds to me.

They said it audio captchas will stay for a little longer and can be permanent. As of now it's the only solution to get rid of those nasty bots Smiley Let me ask you a question. How come it's impossiblefor you to do audio captchas?
Activity: 35
yesterday audio captcha was good..but today its hard to understand..its like many numbers being said and the real number that must be entered is too low that can't be heard.. Too sad of what is happening with this faucet nowadays..PLease get it back to the first audio captcha..please hear us Devs.

I'm sure they're doing their best to provide us with good results. I know that sometimes the audio is a bit hard to understand, but it's not that easy to give us new audios from time to time. They've done their duties already, now it's our problem how to deal and solve those audios. There are a lot of things that can help us to understand those audio captchas. For example you can download equalizers and audio boost or you can just simply use earphones/headphones too Cheesy
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
yesterday audio captcha was good..but today its hard to understand..its like many numbers being said and the real number that must be entered is too low that can't be heard.. Too sad of what is happening with this faucet nowadays..PLease get it back to the first audio captcha..please hear us Devs.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is an option to burn some % of supply but i'm not sure that this will bring immediately the price of coin will grow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Thanks for giving us info @jayycox. Early adopters/investors are really looking forward on something not about the faucet. We've been waiting for more developments. The last one we had was the Wallet update.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Agreed with BitcoinDad with what he said regarding RaiBlocks on shitcointalk. let me paraphrase:

He's not happy (neither are investors) with the way RaiBlocks is being handled. Too much dev time spent on faucet and supporting this captcha distribution and not on the tech.

Proposal:

- Turn off captcha/faucets for XRB indefinitely
- Burn the rest of the supply
- Focus on getting XRB the liquidity it needs (and making investors happy) by applying to exchanges now rather than later
- Work on the development of the coin itself, not the irrelevant faucets.

Distribution is already at a good place. Imagine if all the dev time that was spent on faucets and reworking the captcha claims was instead spent on improving the tech of RaiBlocks - we could easily be a top 100 or more coin. Burn the remaining supply, talk to exchanges now (instead of later) and focus efforts on development.

Its probably worth me answering a few of these concerns. You'll be all glad to know that the last month has been really productive, while the faucet has been an issue this is only run by two of the developers. The rest of the developers are working on exactly the elements that people are asking about. A team has been put together and has been for the last 2 weeks contacting exchanges though we can not discuss this further at the request of the various exchanges we are making contact with.
There has also been progress with developing a light wallet and also adding a twitter retweet reward system (where you can setup a bot to reward retweeters with instant XRB) - the Dev team recognise that for true value there needs to be uses...
Finally we have hired 4 community managers to help and support the community - its time to step up the game now, to move up from being an amateur coin to something more serious.

Hope that helps

@jaycox

in raiblock we trust !  Grin
Activity: 41
Agreed with BitcoinDad with what he said regarding RaiBlocks on shitcointalk. let me paraphrase:

He's not happy (neither are investors) with the way RaiBlocks is being handled. Too much dev time spent on faucet and supporting this captcha distribution and not on the tech.

Proposal:

- Focus on getting XRB the liquidity it needs (and making investors happy) by applying to exchanges now rather than later

Distribution is already at a good place. Imagine if all the dev time that was spent on faucets and reworking the captcha claims was instead spent on improving the tech of RaiBlocks - we could easily be a top 100 or more coin. Burn the remaining supply, talk to exchanges now (instead of later) and focus efforts on development.

Its probably worth me answering a few of these concerns. You'll be all glad to know that the last month has been really productive, while the faucet has been an issue this is only run by two of the developers. The rest of the developers are working on exactly the elements that people are asking about. A team has been put together and has been for the last 2 weeks contacting exchanges though we can not discuss this further at the request of the various exchanges we are making contact with.
There has also been progress with developing a light wallet and also adding a twitter retweet reward system (where you can setup a bot to reward retweeters with instant XRB) - the Dev team recognise that for true value there needs to be uses...
Finally we have hired 4 community managers to help and support the community - its time to step up the game now, to move up from being an amateur coin to something more serious.

Hope that helps

@jaycox
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
How much money can you typically make a day by solving captchas and earning RaiBlocks?

If you make over 1000 + audio captchas you can make over 80 XRB coins and if you sell them you will get 6$ BTC, depends how much captchas you have time to do.

Do you have any idea on how much coins a solver get per 1 captcha during the early days of Raiblocks? At present, 80 XRB per 1000 catpchas seems good but not enough for me. I would rather buy XRB on exchange at current market price.

Yes. When this year was launched xrb i get for 1 captcha at least 5 Xrb coins at the moment when i start do xrb captchas and for some time over 1 xrb coin for 1 captcha. Also for me now is better to buy on exchange than to do over 1000 captchas.

I guess at the moment it would be more convenient for most of the people living in industrialized countries to buy XRB at the exchange. The hourly earning of solving captchas are very very low, I wonder who is finding it convenient to do it.
Activity: 5

Proposal:

Is it possible to change the distribution method from the current method to Proof of stake or Masternode?
Activity: 81
it's getting harder now,, hmm it's been 2weeks that i haven't do captcha, hopei can understand it later thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Make an audible captcha, why make fun of people ...
Jump to: