Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 264. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hello guys, i just want to ask something. Can the price of mrai still rise?
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
How much money can you typically make a day by solving captchas and earning RaiBlocks?

If you make over 1000 + audio captchas you can make over 80 XRB coins and if you sell them you will get 6$ BTC, depends how much captchas you have time to do.

Do you have any idea on how much coins a solver get per 1 captcha during the early days of Raiblocks? At present, 80 XRB per 1000 catpchas seems good but not enough for me. I would rather buy XRB on exchange at current market price.

Yes. When this year was launched xrb i get for 1 captcha at least 5 Xrb coins at the moment when i start do xrb captchas and for some time over 1 xrb coin for 1 captcha. Also for me now is better to buy on exchange than to do over 1000 captchas.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
How much money can you typically make a day by solving captchas and earning RaiBlocks?

If you make over 1000 + audio captchas you can make over 80 XRB coins and if you sell them you will get 6$ BTC, depends how much captchas you have time to do.

Do you have any idea on how much coins a solver get per 1 captcha during the early days of Raiblocks? At present, 80 XRB per 1000 catpchas seems good but not enough for me. I would rather buy XRB on exchange at current market price.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Yesterday I arrived at the top and today also. I dont complain. I only suggest that they work hard, and if they want many coins, work harder. Raiblocks is better this way, without bots, and with miraculous audio. Thanks, developers. Greetings.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
captcha audio very good, no bot, no multi tab, no team, so what you want more? want text and bot comback again? or you is bot?

I like audio captcha the only problem i have is that sometimes the 4 number are not so loud so i can't distinguish on all captcha the numbers. Anyway is good that audio captcha keep away bots.
Activity: 98
captcha audio very good, no bot, no multi tab, no team, so what you want more? want text and bot comback again? or you is bot?
Activity: 26
Its funny how others whining about being robbed ahahahahahaha . . . You forget that this is a Free Giveaway Coin you did not Deposit any money here so stop saying you got robbed ahahahahahaha . . .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Now threshold is at 1100, let see if goes much lower. The price of coin is still volatile because most of users sells coins to exchange and not hold.
Activity: 13
Its pretty clear all those post are just spam.... bringing nothing into the discussion at all, thats why managers are required to delete and allow updates, but its pretty clear for those wich are complaining they see raiblocks as their job.. and well raiblocks is just a fair way to distribute wealth, and shouldnt be considered as your daily job, sometimes some erros show up and the developers teams does handle them.

I don't know what's wrong with these folks. They already get a free opportunity to earn XRB yet all you hear are complaints. They don't eve understand the technology with XRB. Hats off to you devs. Hopefully, we can follow the roadmap and make this coin successful.

get a life, asskisser
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Thanks devs, i jus received my 3rd payout/landing for the day. TH really became low aftrr couple of hours, it surely become 800  Grin Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Its pretty clear all those post are just spam.... bringing nothing into the discussion at all, thats why managers are required to delete and allow updates, but its pretty clear for those wich are complaining they see raiblocks as their job.. and well raiblocks is just a fair way to distribute wealth, and shouldnt be considered as your daily job, sometimes some erros show up and the developers teams does handle them.

I don't know what's wrong with these folks. They already get a free opportunity to earn XRB yet all you hear are complaints. They don't eve understand the technology with XRB. Hats off to you devs. Hopefully, we can follow the roadmap and make this coin successful.
Activity: 15
Supposedly, those who keeps complaining you may forget this faucet and move to another altcoins. Remember this a FREE. The devs is just making balance, in order to control the release of coins. Cheesy They are not scam. It still landing. So just keep claiming Smiley Thank You devs for this wonderful project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 11
Please back to 10sec audio captcha, please...

hearing it was really hard for 1k claim, right now its 2x longer, why u do that?
Activity: 84
what the fuck just happened?

why did you make captcha over 20 seconds?Huh?? Jesus fucking christ please turn it back as it was before originally
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Why did you turn off transaction statistics https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=
To successfully steal our money, the bad developers of the project you that little stolen from his master?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
Why did you turn off transaction statistics https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
Why they turned off the statistics Why I turned off statistics !!!
Jump to: