Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 265. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
So, what's the plan devs? I guess to pay ones a month like a selary and create one-hour-lasting captcha is the next step  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I'm so looking forward to the distribution ending. You guys are insane.
it's not we're mad,and the admins of the project are idiots )
those who's continuing to complain are the one's that supposed to move away its the developers issue right now and who knows what they are planning
better to hold if you have something now and wait if ever that you have some plan about selling it.
Let it be planned, we do not mind, but first let them return the coins stolen from us
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Stop wasting your time on this project, this project is SCAM.
Wake up, the end of the distribution has come and here is the price of our hard work, we were simply robbed of how it was not beautiful you did
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
those who's continuing to complain are the one's that supposed to move away its the developers issue right now and who knows what they are planning
better to hold if you have something now and wait if ever that you have some plan about selling it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Developers crane raiblocks thieves, not only that they stole from people coins so they and the climes have long been written off.
For that, statistics were also hidden to steal the climes from the users.
Why did not they open the statistics after they changed the text captcha to audio? Because they like to freebies enjoy others' work
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
well, finally the Scam shit  Grin Grin Grin
This project don't take payouts now. This is SCAM people. Don't use.
1 Captcha per 26 sec? You can loose the rest of the users in this very way. You think of how to complicate working conditions instead of cooperate with people who do believe in a project. It is't the best strategy)))
If they do not pay for the coins, that means their project SCAM

an hour ago I had the inscription Above on the tap, but now the threshold is not reached ((((Do you have a conscience? You steal from people under the nose
The same situation I have

an hour ago I had the inscription Above on the tap, but now the threshold is not reached ((((Do you have a conscience? You steal from people under the nose
payment was not, and now the threshold is not reached, why did you rob us?
the same
Where is my payment? I reached the threshold and no payment was received, was Above become Under without payment? How shoud I understand this ?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
1 Captcha per 26 sec? You can loose the rest of the users in this very way. You think of how to complicate working conditions instead of cooperate with people who do believe in a project. It is't the best strategy)))
raiblockscommunity.net Skam!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
payment was not, and now the threshold is not reached, why did you rob us?
Activity: 119
Seems like the audio captcha has become so long, 20seconds and cant hear the numbers properly cuz the number sounds became low, there maybe something wrong with the faucet
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is th now one claim. One claim and am already in th position.
Jump to: