Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 268. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wtf its going on? Top up to 7700? Can anyone explain that?

Error on faucet and its database Cheesy
Activity: 35
LOL someone got rewarded with 6 XRB
Activity: 15
jaycox
Announcement - that wasn't a hack or bots on the faucet but an error with the faucet and its database, the team are fixing it right now - no need to panic, the faucet will remain in maintenance for a bit longer to ensure no other issues.

source : Slack

nothing to worry
Hello bro, how to join in slack? can you send me some invitation to my email here: [email protected]

Im hoping for your response.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
184,300 claims/1m
What the fuck of bot?HuhHuh??
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
jaycox
Announcement - that wasn't a hack or bots on the faucet but an error with the faucet and its database, the team are fixing it right now - no need to panic, the faucet will remain in maintenance for a bit longer to ensure no other issues.

source : Slack

nothing to worry
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I think there are bots coming again sir. Look at the payouts last hour, they claim 17k 😭

Most probably those are several people claiming on the same wallet address on different locations. Something like a pool but maybe they're just a group.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
hi guys .. i have minor issue regarding the audio captcha.. some of my friends are using iphone in claiming.. but the audio captcha didn't work.. but when i tried in macbook pro it worked. any suggestions about this matter? thanks!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wiki says try making a shortcut in home of https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net

it also didn't work. i search for ways to fix this.. but i haven't found one Sad

Tried using other browsers? Some of filipino ios users try in firefox and says it worked. Maybe you can try it out.

T_T i can't really claim till today,, i find it really hard,, any suggestions?

Make the sound only at 30% so you hear the numbers. The audio captcha starts saying numbers @ 3-5secs, then goes on with the other three numbers till it stops.

--
Uhhhh, guys, i think something is wrong eith the site. With the ccurrent TH @ 2900+ the reward hours ago, was 0.025+ xrb but at this hour it changes from 0.004 to 0.0039. think something is wrong because 2900 captchas is not worth 11mrais ..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
---snip---
I'm still working normally on android.
is it android phone or tablet? what brand and os on it?
because I tried on my family's phone, oppo & samsung, to no avail
it doesn't seem to download the audio (stay 0.00 length) nor autoplay
and if I click play, it doesn't play or advance... stay on 0.00 sec

Hello,
I tried on my Galaxy S7 phone and my Galaxy Tab S2 tablet, both on Android 7.0 and using Google Chrome to browse the faucet and both worked.
Activity: 81
T_T i can't really claim till today,, i find it really hard,, any suggestions?
Activity: 6
Creo que un gran proyecto, los felicito, captchas de audio ha sido una gran solución para el problema bot. Mis sugerencias, son dos para mejorar, 1. acortar el audio de 14s a 6s y 2. Poner música de fondo (rock, alternativa, pop, clásico un fondo que desee pero algo agradable) y variable por día.
Pero si tienen en mente algo mejor tienen mi aprobación como usuario por que los veo comprometidos.

Traduccion google

I think a great project, I congratulate you, audio captchas has been a great solution for bot problem. My suggestions, are two to improve, 1. shorten the audio from 14s to 6s and 2. Put background music (rock, alternative, pop, classic a background you want but something nice) and variable per day.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
---snip---
is it android phone or tablet? what brand and os on it?
because I tried on my family's phone, oppo & samsung, to no avail
it doesn't seem to download the audio (stay 0.00 length) nor autoplay
and if I click play, it doesn't play or advance... stay on 0.00 sec
Activity: 7
hi guys .. i have minor issue regarding the audio captcha.. some of my friends are using iphone in claiming.. but the audio captcha didn't work.. but when i tried in macbook pro it worked. any suggestions about this matter? thanks!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wiki says try making a shortcut in home of https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net

it also didn't work. i search for ways to fix this.. but i haven't found one Sad

yes it is working on android.. but in IOS i have a problem...
Activity: 46
hi guys .. i have minor issue regarding the audio captcha.. some of my friends are using iphone in claiming.. but the audio captcha didn't work.. but when i tried in macbook pro it worked. any suggestions about this matter? thanks!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

there's no work around unless dev changes it to native audio playable on android
or somehow your android browser have plugin able to play the audio (I think might work)
currently the audio captcha made by devs is in .wav .mp3 .ogg
the reason we see less claimers today is because of this and NOT BOT
pool claimers, mostly on android cannot complete the audio captcha hence less claimers
and what most of us called bots, essentially group of human claimers working thru pool

Threshold 3,056 down to 2k =))
Limits

To limit pools, any account can only be claimed from one IP address per minute.
Moreover any account can't claim more than 12 times per minute.

yeah... if this continue, most likely we will have normal threshold around 250-300 or less
or if someone manage to create new method of pool, will be around 700-800
1 captcha audio 10-15 secs, the fastest we can do is 4/min which total 240/hour

yeah right.. thanks  maybe i should refer another device for them to claim. and good job for devs Smiley TH is going down now..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

there's no work around unless dev changes it to native audio playable on android
or somehow your android browser have plugin able to play the audio (I think might work)
currently the audio captcha made by devs is in .wav .mp3 .ogg
the reason we see less claimers today is because of this and NOT BOT
pool claimers, mostly on android cannot complete the audio captcha hence less claimers
and what most of us called bots, essentially group of human claimers working thru pool

Limits

To limit pools, any account can only be claimed from one IP address per minute.
Moreover any account can't claim more than 12 times per minute.

yeah... if this continue, most likely we will have normal threshold around 250-300 or less
or if someone manage to create new method of pool, will be around 700-800
1 captcha audio 10-15 secs, the fastest we can do is 4/min which total 240/hour
Activity: 98
hi guys .. i have minor issue regarding the audio captcha.. some of my friends are using iphone in claiming.. but the audio captcha didn't work.. but when i tried in macbook pro it worked. any suggestions about this matter? thanks!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Activity: 17
Hello !!!

The top is in 3241 and I get this message:
Under (less than 2,000 claims left)

How much do you think I'm missing? I solve and solve captchas, and still nothing, hahaha
Quiet, when less than 500 the page will inform you

I get it. Thank you. I like to make audio captchas. OUT THE BOTS Smiley
Activity: 88
 ;Dburn them out
Jump to: