Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 267. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I was finally able to charge. Although I had to work harder because the system robbed me of claims, when there was the website failure. Uuufff. I will rest until tomorrow. Greetings.
Activity: 11
So i reach the TH today and it didn't send me the XRB to my wallet.... i use the RaiWallet for windows (NODE VERSION: 8.0)  and i do not know why after reach it, it didn't pay to me and i lost all my progress, all my claims, please some one know what it could happen?.... thanks  Undecided

Look you progress how much left
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/userpay.php?acc=xrb_your number

if you sure u didn't get, change wallet and use telegram
Activity: 1
So i reach the TH today and it didn't send me the XRB to my wallet.... i use the RaiWallet for windows (NODE VERSION: 8.0)  and i do not know why after reach it, it didn't pay to me and i lost all my progress, all my claims, please some one know what it could happen?.... thanks  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Yeah, because solving captchas isn't profitable for humans anymore. Why bother getting chump change? Better for you to buy from exchange with bitcoin.
Activity: 3
The top is in 1656, and I had in my account over 2000, what happened? Why have not they paid me? Hackers violated the system?

I had + 2000 claim. What happens when I do not get paid?
Activity: 17
The top is in 1656, and I had in my account over 2000, what happened? Why have not they paid me? Hackers violated the system?
Activity: 21
Are there problems with the system or hackers are attacking? Now it is the opposite, in the last two hours the top has dropped to more than 1500, it is very strange sincerely. Huh
----------------
¿Hay problemas con el sistema o los hackers están atacando? Ahora es al contrario, en las dos últimas horas el top ha bajado a más de 1500, es muy extraño sinceramente.  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
lot of claimers are improving as days go on
Activity: 19
Before i can't resolve this capthas but now i do better, now i am producing  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Return the climes that disappeared after your crane repair 600 laps lost from the account.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Thanks for sending the rest !
Activity: 46
As what I have observe, why the threshold is not going down?
because people continue to work.
If a person has 2500 claims and he continues to work then it will increase to 2900 claims.
And we have 1000+ claimants so the threshold will be kept to a certain extent or it will increase slightly.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

The threshold still go down which is good. It no go so fast because are many accounts with 2000+ claims i think.
Activity: 21
Well, apparently this is all to have a low top, since the top went up in an hour 100 points, so, to work more.
They should put a new audio system with lyrics, easy to understand for those who do not speak English, because by now there should be bots that identify the numbers. Adamas, it would be good for the top to fall more, since more than 3 thousand is a great sacrifice regards

----------------
Bueno, al parecer esto es todo para tener un top bajo, ya el top subió en una hora 100 puntos, asi que, a trabajar más.
Deberían poner un nuevo sistema de audio con letras, fácil de entender para los que no hablamos inglés, ya que a estas alturas ya debe haber bots que identifiquen los números. Adamas, que sería bueno para que el top bajara más, ya que más de 3 mil es un gran sacrificio. Saludos
Activity: 15
I've got 6 Mrai for a threshold.  Are you going to fix it?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
there was a bug, but it's normal now.
go claim again if you want Wink
Jump to: