Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 271. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I understand English very well but I swear I heard many times I did not understood what he really says. Please can any one teach how many no. or letters he says and when ?
 because first I can not hear these old age radio station sound which irritates me and also 10 sec to listen what he says we have to repeat for 4 to 5 times then when we enter it .It says invalid captcha .Guys are u so dumb that we don't know the pronunciation of letters or no. Plz get real can u post here claims per second because I want to know how many of u really understand it .There were days when it was on peak even people earned good income by working for honey money ,wallrewards and leoworks and also price was high I made 20k satoshis per day from these but now I really feel sorry that price keep reducing and due to bots those who work hard have to suffer.As there are no pools or any other way to earn but one thing comes in my mind that devs playing mind game and selling xrb through bitgrail and other exchanges by reducing prices so that people buy it from us .If its free then make it free don't play with people mind.And those who say do something else for u why are u keeping your nose in our business ?Keep these suggestions for yourself and fuckoff.What u have to do on what we say ? but u guys keep saying same thing go buy it. I know u r the one who use bots otherwise why u put your nose in our personal matters ...Admin please open the list so that these honey money and wall rewards come again we get a lot of benefit on daily basis even for working them but these are more promising ....I hope u do it if you are really sincere to give it freely.I know your currency is messed up when u open it these bots going to ruin it again because your site is not secure as I earlier said that there are clips out there where these hackers can earn easily they don't need to enter captcha at all.If you keep it that way please may it easy I mean at least use code words which human minds understand it like we click sometimes anti bots in faucets site .

I agree completely with you.
Look at Faucet section, the faucet developer is damn unprofessional and incompetent. Looks like he is a kid who found a new toy and then playing with. Faucet site for him is like an experiment toy. He plays it as well as he want it everyday, make it messy and or maintenance, unstable, unusable.

Look at telegram community, there are so much a school boy / kids who just screaming, crying, complaining about captcha, threshold and didn't know nothing about raiblock. They just know and need free and easy money, and dev response them more aggressive by changing distribution method like a fullry person. That's why faucet site is always has problem every time.

If you are afraid to bot, don't fool yourself. Anti bot doesn't mean you should make your service unreadable and unfriendly for human. Anti bot mean you should increase your programming brain , not hide yourself with a mess system. This site was already protected by cloudflare, then  Recaptcha, and the captcha is awful in the world.

When somebody said there was a  Bot on youtube (actually most of them are scammers), but the dev was so scary and super panic. Then he makes faucet maitenance, changing captcha with a funny and unbelievable thing and not human friendly. I don't know what the mind of this dev. i just guess he is amateur dev, or young age with unstable mind.  I ever heard, Serg Sw - wallletbot dev - was so angry with faucet dev because he do to much unprofessional things.  

when dev use captcha audio only 200 people can hear it, now people can hear it up to 609, if you want earn money with captcha text you can go site 2captcha.com and earn

Thanks for your lesson giving. Unfortunately i don't need that. And you'are completely wrong, i never said that i need earning with captcha text or something like that. I just said this faucet captcha system is awful and UNSTABLE everytime, looks like dev doesn't have a good long term of programming plan for that. He just did like something experiment at any time  Wink Grin

Activity: 5
What's happening from 25 claimers now its 2,352 . . . Huh i hope bots not activated again . . .
because they change claims\1s to claims\1m so it will be increases
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What's happening from 25 claimers now its 2,352 . . . Huh i hope bots not activated again . . .

2,323 claims 1 m = total 2323 claim from all people in one minute
571 claiming 1 m = total 571 people in one minute
4.07 claims/claimer 1 m = one people claim 4 claim in 1 minute

Activity: 26
I understand English very well but I swear I heard many times I did not understood what he really says. Please can any one teach how many no. or letters he says and when ?
 because first I can not hear these old age radio station sound which irritates me and also 10 sec to listen what he says we have to repeat for 4 to 5 times then when we enter it .It says invalid captcha .Guys are u so dumb that we don't know the pronunciation of letters or no. Plz get real can u post here claims per second because I want to know how many of u really understand it .There were days when it was on peak even people earned good income by working for honey money ,wallrewards and leoworks and also price was high I made 20k satoshis per day from these but now I really feel sorry that price keep reducing and due to bots those who work hard have to suffer.As there are no pools or any other way to earn but one thing comes in my mind that devs playing mind game and selling xrb through bitgrail and other exchanges by reducing prices so that people buy it from us .If its free then make it free don't play with people mind.And those who say do something else for u why are u keeping your nose in our business ?Keep these suggestions for yourself and fuckoff.What u have to do on what we say ? but u guys keep saying same thing go buy it. I know u r the one who use bots otherwise why u put your nose in our personal matters ...Admin please open the list so that these honey money and wall rewards come again we get a lot of benefit on daily basis even for working them but these are more promising ....I hope u do it if you are really sincere to give it freely.I know your currency is messed up when u open it these bots going to ruin it again because your site is not secure as I earlier said that there are clips out there where these hackers can earn easily they don't need to enter captcha at all.If you keep it that way please may it easy I mean at least use code words which human minds understand it like we click sometimes anti bots in faucets site .

Look at Faucet section, the faucet developer is damn unprofessional and incompetent. Looks like he is a kid who found a new toy and then playing with. Faucet site for him is like an experiment toy. He plays it as well as he want it everyday, make it messy and or maintenance, unstable, unusable.

Look at telegram community, there are so much a school boy / kids who just screaming, crying, complaining about captcha, threshold and didn't know nothing about raiblock. They just know and need free and easy money, and dev response them more aggressive by changing distribution method like a fullry person. That's why faucet site is always has problem every time.

If you are afraid to bot, don't fool yourself. Anti bot doesn't mean you should make your service unreadable and unfriendly for human. Anti bot mean you should increase your programming brain , not hide yourself with a mess system. This site was already protected by cloudflare, then  Recaptcha, and the captcha is awful in the world.

When somebody said there was a  Bot on youtube (actually most of them are scammers), but the dev was so scary and super panic. Then he makes faucet maitenance, changing captcha with a funny and unbelievable thing and not human friendly. I don't know what the mind of this dev. i just guess he is amateur dev, or young age with unstable mind.  I ever heard, Serg Sw - wallletbot dev - was so angry with faucet dev because he do to much unprofessional things. 

when dev use captcha audio only 200 people can hear it, now people can hear it up to 609, if you want earn money with captcha text you can go site 2captcha.com and earn
Activity: 11

If you are afraid to bot, don't fool yourself. Anti bot doesn't mean you should make your service unreadable and unfriendly for human. Anti bot mean you should increase your programming brain , not hide yourself with a mess system. This site was already protected by cloudflare, then  Recaptcha, and the captcha is awful in the world.

When somebody said there was a  Bot on youtube (actually most of them are scammers), but the dev was so scary and super panic. Then he makes faucet maitenance, changing captcha with a funny and unbelievable thing and not human friendly. I don't know what the mind of this dev. i just guess he is amateur dev, or young age with unstable mind.  I ever heard, Serg Sw - wallletbot dev - was so angry with faucet dev because he do to much unprofessional things. 

Activity: 32

in voice captcha you can hear yes yes no no yes no yes no, from 2,5s to 3s you will hear number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1L3Lux0Sko

first time i can't hear it, now i can hear it very easy
Thanks dear for info Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
if you can not hear captcha why are you still here without looking for another job?

THE VERY POINT.  Shocked

This whiners seems got nothing to do with their lives but captchas. Might as well report these users to the moderator for good. They've been flooding the thread with their endless rants. ~

in voice captcha you can hear yes yes no no yes no yes no, from 2,5s to 3s you will hear number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1L3Lux0Sko

first time i can't hear it, now i can hear it very easy
And also if devs cannot support this system anymore they should advertise their sites so that you can earn revenue from advertisement and we the visitors also earn through claiming xrb.It would be better to advertise it and make it like any other faucets I hope u understand it.Both (devs and users)can get benefit from this .
Activity: 15
I'm surprised, how many people here, kiss the ass developer.
Activity: 41
Advertisement - RaiBlocks Community Managers

The Development team are looking for 4 community managers who will help support the RaiBlocks community on a number of platforms. The role will include helping new and old members with general and technical questions, moderating the various channels especially for off topic conversation and spam as well as if needed stopping online abuse and will have the power to ban users. The team would work together coordinated from their own slack channel and would liaise directly with the development team, the aim would be to take the pressure of the development team to allow them to actually do some developing!
We are looking for users passionate about RaiBlocks with practical experience of using the currency, ideally we want to have a wide range of languages between them to target the key demographics. We would be aiming, between them, to be on slack, telegram, twitter, Facebook (managing an official page) and bitcointalk. We do not expect this to be a full time job but ideally it would be great if the whole 24hr period could be covered (but not vital).

We recognise that there are users who already perform this role and they are welcome to apply, previous support of the raiblocks community will certainly be taking into account in the selection process.

The programme would be a trial of 4 weeks, each team member would get a reward of 500xrb a week for being involved, the funds coming from the Dev donation fund. The Dev team reserve the right not to send the reward if there is no evidence of a manager actually helping the community. At the end of the 4 week trial we will review how successful it has been and if it has been then will continue it in some form.

The deadline for applications is Saturday 16th September 2017 at Midnight UTC, we will then review the applications and will contact the applicants with the results. To apply please complete the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQqq-W1F4Shof1QzUSawcHK1mvmBL5W8CyXz2sIFumAGszqA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks

RaiBlocks Dev Team
Any questions regarding the role send to @jaycox on slack or @jayycox on telegram
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
everyone getting rewarded properly as many as your number of claims?
I feel like the count is off by some numbers (based on my local counter)
this audio captcha surely will drives down the hourly threshold number
and I want to ask politey for the dev to remove penalty -1 when we enter wrong captcha  Kiss

also can anyone recommend a good site for posting js code?
I want to share my small js code that helps keep track of claim numbers
I prefer outside and not in this thread to prevent people from
quoting over and over and make this thread clutter with codes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Good Night

in English : I do not want to bother or do this by this means, I know it's a bit cumbersome, but I have to do it since I can not get another way for more effort to put it, I'm Venezuelan and I would like to go to another country because the situation in my country is very complicated I would like to go to work but I still can not get together for the passage, I would like some of you to lend me the collaboration and help me to emigrate from my country, I can give you my data to see that I am Venezuelan, the situation of my country is horribly ugly, and I want to go try to work and be able to have a better life for me and my 2 children, thank you very much and apologize if anyone feels offended.

en Español : No quisiera incomodar ni hacer esto por este medio, se que es un poco engorroso, pero debo hacerlo ya que no consigo otra manera por mas esfuerzo que le ponga, Soy Venezolano y quisiera ir a otro pais debido a que la situacion en mi pais esta muy complicada quisiera ir a trabajar pero aún no logro reunir para el pasaje, quisiera que alguno de ustedes me prestara la colaboracion y ayudarme para emigrar de mi pais, le puedo dar mis datos para que vean que soy Venezolano, la situacion de mi pais es horriblemente fea, y quiero ir a intentar trabajar y poder tener una mejor vida para mi y mis 2 hijos, muchas gracias y disculpe si alguno se siente ofendido.

my email data in case any in your kindness can help me maybe 1, 2 $ and little by little I can reach go: [email protected] My name is Efrain Quintana Beomont I am a Computer Technician, I have law studies, Mi Cedula Identity ID is 21151833

mis datos de correo electronico por si alguno en su bondad me puede ayudar quizas 1, 2 $ y de poco en poco puedo alcanzar irme: [email protected] Me llamo Efrain Quintana Beomont Soy Tecnico en Informatica, poseo estudios de Derecho, Mi Cedula de Identidad es 21151833
Activity: 4
Any word on getting xrb on new exchanges?   Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
if you can not hear captcha why are you still here without looking for another job?

Have a point there if we cant do the job we better to stay out and find other sources to earn this faucet allows us to be compensated if we do our job correctly those who can do it properly are those who will be able to earned, its better to treat this as your past time and not an actual daily job.
Activity: 7
To all that we sell in the market the XRB currency Do not you think this too difficult to sell them cheap? I know it's all about supply and demand, but by God, you can help increase the currency, do not be hungry. PS: everyone who complains about the audio, they are going to beat cement, since they can get used to it, and that's no excuse to lower the coin. Girls =)
----------------------------------

A todos las chicas y ratitos que venden en el mercado la moneda XRB ¿No creen que esta demasiado difícil para venderlos barato? Sé que todo es por la oferta y la demanda, pero por Dios, usted puede ayudar a aumentar la moneda, no tenga hambre. PS: todos los que se quejan del audio, van a batir cemento, ya que pueden acostumbrarse, y eso no es excusa para bajar la moneda. Chicas. =)

so dumb to do captcha, then too dumb to sell for good price.  rai cursed with faucet beggars, waste time and sell for penny!

Tired of making audio captchas? Are you very difficult to do them? Does Raiblocks ignore you? Do not worry, that is easy. Get out of your house and find a decent job where you win well and go. Be free my white dove :v
--------------------------------
¿Cansado de hacer captchas de audio? ¿Se te es muy difícil hacerlos? ¿Raiblocks no te hace caso?. No te preocupes, eso se soluciona fácil. Sal de tu casa y busca un trabajo decente donde ganes bien y listo. Ve, se libre mi paloma blanca :v

haha I never waste time on faucet, you have sad life if you try this for job.  you need investor to buy rai in future, you make nothing if not, simple as that. hope dev ignore faucet in future, leave you behind
Activity: 21
To all that we sell in the market the XRB currency Do not you think this too difficult to sell them cheap? I know it's all about supply and demand, but by God, you can help increase the currency, do not be hungry. PS: everyone who complains about the audio, they are going to beat cement, since they can get used to it, and that's no excuse to lower the coin. Girls =)
----------------------------------

A todos las chicas y ratitos que venden en el mercado la moneda XRB ¿No creen que esta demasiado difícil para venderlos barato? Sé que todo es por la oferta y la demanda, pero por Dios, usted puede ayudar a aumentar la moneda, no tenga hambre. PS: todos los que se quejan del audio, van a batir cemento, ya que pueden acostumbrarse, y eso no es excusa para bajar la moneda. Chicas. =)

so dumb to do captcha, then too dumb to sell for good price.  rai cursed with faucet beggars, waste time and sell for penny!

Tired of making audio captchas? Are you very difficult to do them? Does Raiblocks ignore you? Do not worry, that is easy. Get out of your house and find a decent job where you win well and go. Be free my white dove :v
--------------------------------
¿Cansado de hacer captchas de audio? ¿Se te es muy difícil hacerlos? ¿Raiblocks no te hace caso?. No te preocupes, eso se soluciona fácil. Sal de tu casa y busca un trabajo decente donde ganes bien y listo. Ve, se libre mi paloma blanca :v
Jump to: