Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 290. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Sad.. Please quickly for us.. i really want know how many claim i have done Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Open voting for the removal of Mike from the project - http://www.rupoll.com/litphlecsp.html
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What's happening? It's been like this for a few hours now

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
maybe its nice to go back and enjoy claiming some Mrai again as the new system make it fair for everyone so now even single claimers will have a benefits
for the fair distribution and cheaters and bots will be no longer functional good job xrb team for making this possible for all your supporters long live and
keep us updated.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Excelente Desarrolladores <3 son los mejores

Así como una persona canta canciones en otro idioma sólo por el sonido fonetico, aprender de 0 a 9 también es fácil.
Sólo tienes que acostumbrarse al sonido ... y puedes usar el google translator para escuchar los números en otra lengua.

Smiley
Activity: 6
Excelente Desarrolladores <3 son los mejores
Activity: 27
You make audio captcha, deaf people complain. If you come back to the good old 6 letters, blind one gonna whine. The numbers are in english, spanish guys cry. If you listen to them and make numbers spanish, arabic ones gonna yell. Enough now, come on...  Roll Eyes

the faucet is in English it is normal for the audio to be in English!
and learning from 0 to 9, in another language is not so difficult. Just write the numbers with the sound of them in an paper.
Activity: 100
You make audio captcha, deaf people complain. If you come back to the good old 6 letters, blind one gonna whine. The numbers are in english, spanish guys cry. If you listen to them and make numbers spanish, arabic ones gonna yell. Enough now, come on...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
I just woke up.
Somebody care to explain what's happening in past few hours?

Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
new captcha make distribution fair to all user
 Grin big thanks to mikerow and timothy  Wink
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
I see where you're going. Keep it up Devs! I like this new strategy of yours and hope to see more coming. Two thumbs up!
Activity: 1
hola la cosa no es por los bot si no que hay mucha gente y como estaba mas facil uno podía hacer puntos super rápido no es por ningunos bot ni nada saquen cuenta si hay ufffs demás de 100 mil personas creen q las cuentas no den? me gustaba mucho ese sistema de solo numero así fuese estado el top a 15000 fuese seguido
pero el nuevo sistema de paso es ingles tenemos que esperar a que digan los números.. ya me estaba adaptando cuando llevaba 12 me bajo como 5 de incorrectos y seguro que lo estaba haciendo bien..! ademas hay unos de que ni se escuchan por el ruido.. traten de mejorar eso y si es en español mejor porque la mayoría somos latinos y vivimos de su moneda por la situación de Venezuela y por eso se lo agradezco mucho sigan implementando gracias..
ahh y abran la pagina para ver nuestros puntos
porque veo que se equivocaron igual bloquearon la pagina pero subió mas rápido y es simplemente por el tipo de juego piensen bien la cosa soy un jugador de estrategias y las cuentas están mas que claras... saludos..!
att RB-LIDER
Activity: 23

Oooh ... began to enter without errors. With such a CAPTCHA and the threshold will drop and there will be fewer bots. Thanks to the developers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
FAUCET MAINTENANCE.
Activity: 46
Let me tell you a true story.
You are discriminating the deaf. We are really a deaf person, in our country, a deaf person who is stigmatized and does not have good social security. So I have to find money from work on the net. I thank you because you have created the faucet. But with the way you are sending captcha, I can not do it like any other person. God will punish me if I lie. I am talking to you through google translator. We are a community of people with hearing impairment and we find ourselves discriminated against. If this is only a temporary measure to reduce the top we can wait but if it is forever we will die. Looking forward to your reply. God bless you and your family.
Fauce water is not charity. You's a deaf person but Your limbs are normal. You can do work.

Hi dev
You only need finished your work. And It is the release of a coin.
Please ignore greedy people.
I see things away very good. You just maintain it.

I do not need your answer because I think you are not over 18 years old. I am talking with the publisher and you are interrupting. In my country they call people like you are uneducated and impolite. You foolish enough to not understand the problem in my country they do not hire you when you mute deaf.
And if the faucet is charitable, why do we have to type the numbers in exchange for xrb?
pixandprofit.com, kolotibablo.com, 2captcha.com, gogetsome.net. if you need a captcha job.
In topic, it's cryptocurrency. I think, you are impolite and uneducated.
Activity: 6
Its good and all, but after reaching 50 or so claims im also receiving the "There was an error generating the audio file." Any ideas whats happening?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Very good implement with new system of faucet. Keep up the good work dev. Good bye cheaters and pools.
Activity: 35
From 9k-11k claimers, we are now only 800-1k. Goodbye botters. Cry as much as you want.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I like the new system very much Smiley I think this is goodbye to the boots that are kept: D
Activity: 100
Great work, devs ! I really like it this way. Botters won't for sure...  Cheesy
Jump to: