Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 294. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The TH has risen +1000 so far this day.
I keep saying that the faucet should be maintenance on weekends and continue to pay normally for the TH to go down, but it seems that no one takes this idea into account.  Embarrassed
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Jus received 78 xrb with 8.7k claims.. sigh
"Claims older than 2 weeks that didn't reached the threshold will be reset."
I just noticed that too on wiki, and I think is kinda unfair
when we talk about volume, pools surely will surpass soloer
and setting 2-weeks reset is like saying "if you can't keep up (with pool) you will lose, so join them"
is this 2 weeks counted from first claim for the next payment? or 2 weeks absense with no claims?

also... why are some pages on the sites turned blank white pages
something wrong with web server side or on my browser side?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
new rules (Claims older than 2 weeks that didn't reached threshold will be reset.)

if Threshold 8000 and i have 7999 claim and faucet maintenance stop pay in 14 days and my claim will lost? LOL
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Jus received 78 xrb with 8.7k claims.. sigh
"Claims older than 2 weeks that didn't reached the threshold will be reset."
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I have solved a lot of captches in the last three days, but my wallet is still empty. What am I doing wrong?

Just do a guesstimate since you won't be able to view your current claims. Maybe AT LEAST 7-8k captcha claims or aim higher.
Activity: 43
I have solved a lot of captches in the last three days, but my wallet is still empty. What am I doing wrong?

Because you need to hit the threshold first, its increasing slowly again. Unfortunately with the claim list locked you can't see your current amount of claims.
Is your wallet up to date with syncing?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 110
(sorry for not introducing me, I have little time to post)

hi, my wallet is behaving in an unusual way

https://imgur.com/a/VGXEG

after a few hours he says, "raibock exe has stopped working, close the program"

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance  Cheesy

If you have just imported your seed, you can unlock your wallet by using an empty password and clixking unlock ;-)
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
(sorry for not introducing me, I have little time to post)

hi, my wallet is behaving in an unusual way

https://imgur.com/a/VGXEG

after a few hours he says, "raibock exe has stopped working, close the program"

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance  Cheesy
Activity: 1
Quote from: gintrux link=to :opic=1381323.msg21502975#msg21502975 date=1504533116
no, there is a correlation that when faucet closes, people panic and sell off. We need faucet opened asap, otherwise all those investors that put faith in raiblocks will end up screwed.

And raiblocks is going to be biig in near future. Stupid to sell now.
  Angry  Wink  Smiley Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry BTC
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
I'm not sure about distribution destiny after 31 December. Since the increase inflation plan to distribute all in that date seems stuck, the most probably option are burn remaining funds or another dev will conitnue it. I really don't know what the team will choose.

In the meanwhile we are working to increase faucet health.

I want to invest in this coin. I hope this coin will not drop value after 31 December or be abandoned.  The development will continue after 31 December?
Activity: 112
Will i have my claims which i did 7 days ago and like 14 days ago ?
Or i start from zero again?
Your claim is accumulated, don't worry 👍
Activity: 46
Hi dev. I have a solution for the faucet. I think it will make the work better and the release of the coin more fair.

We will drop 3000xrb every 10 minutes.

The maximum number claims to receive a coin is 300 for 10 minutes.(When a person makes enough claims, it will stop at 300.)

List 200 people with the largest number of claims or 200 people earning the earliest 300 claims will receive a coin. (calculated in 10 minutes): your xrb = (3000/total claims)*(your claims)  >>> The number of claims is reset to zero for the next round.

All those outside the top 200: The number of claims of all those outside the 200 list will be divided by 2 >>>next round.
(example: Mr.bean outside the 200 list. Mr.bean has 160 claims in Round 1.  >> end of round 1 >> claim of Mr.bean=160/2=80claims >>round 2. At round 2 he started from 80 claims.)
So everything will be fair to everyone. And minimize bot and server overload phenomenon.

Ok
You can consult of me.
Thank!
 Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hi dev.
I hope you read through my ideas. Because It is the best way to limit the bot.
Are you really interested in improving the faucet?
Are you really serious about developing pennies?
I know, The work of dev is hard.
But Pleases consider my idea.(seriously)
And then you will see how effective is it.
All is to coin better.
Thank!
Activity: 29
Will i have my claims which i did 7 days ago and like 14 days ago ?
Or i start from zero again?
Activity: 6
Calm down, son.
I was just asking because the information about reaching the minimum withdrawal is confusing.

Don't be so angry, it's bad for your health.
Activity: 84
For fucks sake, treshold is high because many claimers are claiming... Simple supply & demand thing. Stop complaining, it's still way better than maintenance, where no one can claim at alll....
pap
Activity: 40
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can get some money after claiming 7100 times?

I don't want to be rude, but am just asking. Considering that you can't solve more than 10 captchas per minute, that would still be 710 minutes so almost 12 hours.

Why such a high threshold and how much can you expect to earn after that?

Dont ask questions about the faucet some people get angry!!!!
Activity: 18
The TH continues to rise rapidly, I propose the idea that the faucet should be maintained for a couple of hours and continue to pay normally in order to lower the TH. This of course could be done once a week. There will come a time when it will be impossible to claim as the TH will be very high. This benefits us all.  Grin
@RaiBlocksCommunityWill
@Byte16
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Web developer:
Faucet maintenance started.  Grin
Jump to: