Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 292. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Awesome change but
Please:

-delete or change background sounds of plane, its going to headache
-speaker could say faster

thank you
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
PAЗPAБOTЧИКИ BЫ COBCEM EБAHУЛИCЬHuh Я PУCCКИЙ И HE ПOHИMAЮ ЧTO TAM B КAПЧE ГOBOPЯT
Пpивeт, здecь нa фopyмe pyccкaя вeткa ecть,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751492.new;topicseen#new
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
lol... i only want ten voice to verify only.... our noise is so large
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
top will down to 1k
Activity: 6
PAЗPAБOTЧИКИ BЫ COBCEM EБAHУЛИCЬHuh Я PУCCКИЙ И HE ПOHИMAЮ ЧTO TAM B КAПЧE ГOBOPЯT
Activity: 26
good job developers . . . goodbye bots . . .

Activity: 10
Can anyone help me? I'm a newbie and because of my ignorance, I used the telegram to generate an XRB account there, and i also have this rai wallet on my pc installed, but i didn't know what to do so i import the transaction hash (a combination of long letters and numbers) from telegram to my rai wallet and rai wallet gave me a new xrb account from that transaction hash i imported and started to claim using that. I claimed about 1.5k now and I'm worried if I'll still get the claim from it. Please enlighten me thanks

i believe that you cant import xrb wallet from telegram to pc . . . the seed that given from xrb telegram is different from the pc . . .

its weird because the rai wallet gave me a new xrb account from transaction hash in telegram, what would happen to all of my claims from that?
Can anyone help me? I'm a newbie and because of my ignorance, I used the telegram to generate an XRB account there, and i also have this rai wallet on my pc installed, but i didn't know what to do so i import the transaction hash (a combination of long letters and numbers) from telegram to my rai wallet and rai wallet gave me a new xrb account from that transaction hash i imported and started to claim using that. I claimed about 1.5k now and I'm worried if I'll still get the claim from it. Please enlighten me thanks

i believe that you cant import xrb wallet from telegram to pc . . . the seed that given from xrb telegram is different from the pc . . .
Activity: 10
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Sorry, the rule was written bad, it has been correctly updated:

"Account's claims will be reset after 2 weeks of no claiming."

You just need to claim at least 1 time in two week and you won't loose your claims count.

Great! Thanks, will keep supporting and haven't complained ever since..

I do admire people like you who are here to support the faucet and not complain, Cheers to you mate for being supportive towards this project. We need more people like you in this thread  Grin

Ah well, it's a free coin after all  Grin, we don't get to pay for investment.. And the devs work very hard jus to give us  extra money..

Plus, i use the faucet on smartphone..
stop claim nad pay, i hope Threshold down to 6k and i will get xrb for 8 days work
Activity: 459
Merit: 251

You just need to claim at least 1 time in two week and you won't loose your claims count.

9400 the top, there won't be any way to stop the treshold,... because it gets harder every time,..., and my other question the bots then continue to work, because if it is 6600 and in less than 2 days to reach 9400, it could mean the existence of bots?

Bro if you can't reach the threshold then stop claiming it's that simple, this is a faucet it's a free giveaway and you are not obliged to claim you can stop anytime. So if the threshold is becoming a problem of yours then stop claiming, problem solved.

thresthold is too high for solo claimers 24 hours of nonstop claiming is not enough..we are not receiving xrb for FREE we need to work double time for it..think of it...dont say we can get it for free..all we want to say to dev is please lessen the threshold for atleast 6000 just to be fair for us SOLO claimers..

I don't think you get what I mean by my message, I'll repeat IF YOU THINK THE THRESHOLD IS TOO HIGH FOR YOU THEN STOP CLAIMING!  I put in all caps so that it will ring a bell, stop complaining about the threshold, the devs are giving you this coin for FREE!! and don't tell me that it's not free cause by definition free is something given voluntarily without payment so if you think about it...this coin is given for FREE cause you don't have to pay anything for it! Alright?? If that did not convince you then search for the definition of free on meriam maybe that will convince you.

They not giving this coin via airdrop so people who make captchas work for it. Also they put time on it and electricity consumption.
Activity: 6
чтo oпять c кpaнoмHuh Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Great! Thanks, will keep supporting and haven't complained ever since..

I do admire people like you who are here to support the faucet and not complain, Cheers to you mate for being supportive towards this project. We need more people like you in this thread  Grin
I started after maintenance 7 days, now i have 6k
*how you can check ur claim

I claim and I remember it
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
dafuq... INCOMING MOD.. and now i dont know i have how much claim =)) lol
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
*how you can check ur claim

thats a relief sir thank you so much . . .
Activity: 46
what's INCOMING MOD.. anyone..
Jump to: