Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 324. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I'm just amazed at the perserverance of faucet collectors. Do you how hard it is? In my opinion, it would serve you well just to buy XRB with bitcoin collected from BTC faucets.  Shocked
those claimers which also the complainer all around if they only keep their rewards and allow the value of this coin to rise up then even they are just collecting little amount of mrai their work will be paid enough since the value is quite high just needed to understand crypto not only to take advantage of free claims.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I'm just amazed at the perserverance of faucet collectors. Do you how hard it is? In my opinion, it would serve you well just to buy XRB with bitcoin collected from BTC faucets.  Shocked

I don't think faucets pay that high though and it's quite boring just waiting for the time to collect again and sometimes you will forget about it, not like in solving captchas you have something to do and it's very rewarding once you reach the threshold Smiley

You should keep in consideration that 'professional' faucet users are using trick, like multiple pages at same time and picture selector that is way faster than just click on it.
If we add that in this way it's possible to earn way more than a average daily salary of many country in the world you may understand the perseverance.

Unfortunately this doesn't help neither a fair distribution nor the price grow since everyone will dump their Rai after obtain it.

Exactly some faucet collectors are using the free distribution as a daily job, once they have reached the threshold they dump and dump which is affecting the price of the coin. In my opinion the high threshold can also be good for the project this way it will be hard to receive coins and not everyone can dump the coin in a day to day basis. 

Dear Clemahieu, I do not see a dramatic change when you fix the faucet. These cheaters are still cheat and because of the reload page, they use more and more browsers. That makes honest workers really difficult with 1 browser, 1 wallet. Please fix the faucet return. I can conveniently claim faucet despite the high top 200.

I understand the frustration but you should also understand that the devs have a lot more to worry than improving the faucet. It will be best to focus more on the wallet right now knowing that bittrex is already interested in adding this coin to its exchange.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Dear Clemahieu, I do not see a dramatic change when you fix the faucet. These cheaters are still cheat and because of the reload page, they use more and more browsers. That makes honest workers really difficult with 1 browser, 1 wallet. Please fix the faucet return. I can conveniently claim faucet despite the high top 200.
Activity: 49

I don't think faucets pay that high though and it's quite boring just waiting for the time to collect again and sometimes you will forget about it, not like in solving captchas you have something to do and it's very rewarding once you reach the threshold Smiley

You should keep in consideration that 'professional' faucet users are using trick, like multiple pages at same time and picture selector that is way faster than just click on it.
If we add that in this way it's possible to earn way more than a average daily salary of many country in the world you may understand the perseverance.

Unfortunately this doesn't help neither a fair distribution nor the price grow since everyone will dump their Rai after obtain it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
---snip---
Only obsolete Windows XP has error with SSL & Cloudflare... Well, Firefox can solve it at XP.

---snip---
---snip---

I started using firefox just a week ago and so far I'm not having any ssl errors but it's still slow though just like using chrome.
@Byte16 yes I know but I was able to do it in about 2 weeks before the error showed up
any specific settings or version of firefox? or just download & install with no tweaking?

@themathiasmiller great... good to hear that.
I will try firefox and hope it works so I don't need to use android phone Cheesy

---snip---

Why aren't you guys using your earnings before to buy XRB again? Trading is Buy/Sell. The devs might have their hands full on fixing issues. They'll work on the faucet soon.
I still have all my faucet earnings in my yaprai wallet
I just joined faucet distribution recently, only able to get paid 3 times for total 240 XRB
I'm getting ssl error on my desktop chrome, I heard firefox won't have the error, can anyone confirm?
now claiming thru my phone is p.i.t.a. and slow because of my small android screen  Lips sealed

I started using firefox just a week ago and so far I'm not having any ssl errors but it's still slow though just like using chrome.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I'll leave the distribution in 31 December 2017. If distribution won't be shorted I will pass the distribution managment in the hand of a person of my trust and that is agreed by the main foundators members of the project.

I took this decision because the faucet has become something I didn't like. From a free-distribution is become a users-obsession distribution.

Not all users are bad. I strongly think most of users are good people.

It will be a honor to serve this cause for other 4 months. MikeRow.

Oh this is such a sad news. I can still remember your fist post about the raiblock's faucet and being so excited to revive the project again. It's sad that the faucet distribution has taken a toll on you. I don't think someone will be as deserving as you to handle the project. Thank you so much for the efforts man for giving a lot of people the opportunity to earn. I will always be grateful for your work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
---snip---

Why aren't you guys using your earnings before to buy XRB again? Trading is Buy/Sell. The devs might have their hands full on fixing issues. They'll work on the faucet soon.
I just joined faucet distribution recently, only able to get paid 3 times for total 240 XRB
I'm getting ssl error on my desktop chrome, I heard firefox won't have the error, can anyone confirm?
now claiming thru my phone is p.i.t.a. and slow because of my small android screen  Lips sealed
Only obsolete Windows XP has error with SSL & Cloudflare... Well, Firefox can solve it at XP.

I have written to telegram a message about the wallet, but maybe here to get the answer will be easier. The matter is I have downloaded the wallet version 7.9.0 and added there the file wallet.dat from previous version, but it doesn't want to synchronize. What would you advise in this situation, guys?
What is current block count?
When I start the wallet it writes - 53 block
And current block count in network is 2905303
I suggest wait for new release or use bootstrap data.ldb file replacement (after seed backup!) or ramdist solution
---snip---

now claiming thru my phone is p.i.t.a. and slow because of my small android screen  Lips sealed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have written to telegram a message about the wallet, but maybe here to get the answer will be easier. The matter is I have downloaded the wallet version 7.9.0 and added there the file wallet.dat from previous version, but it doesn't want to synchronize. What would you advise in this situation, guys?
What is current block count?
When I start the wallet it writes - 53 block
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Raiblocks seems to have problems, captchas slowly appeara and the page constantly reloads..
Yea finally a news regarding this matter, making their move to take down these attackers that ruins raiBlock these past dew days
yes, many people experiencing this reloads thingy
I think this happens since the use of cloudflare on that claim page
what news you're talking about, I don't see any official dev say anything on this matter
in case I missed the news, please point me to the right direction

dev not concerned faucet

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Raiblocks seems to have problems, captchas slowly appeara and the page constantly reloads..
Yea finally a news regarding this matter, making their move to take down these attackers that ruins raiBlock these past dew days
what news you're talking about, I don't see any official dev say anything on this matter

dev not concerned faucet
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Thank for sharing the latest newsletter. Hopefully the new wallet is what we're expecting. This is what I've been waiting.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
xrb  and this project are great  but they need to do something big with the faucet,  i think they are many pools probably bots  destroying the faucet..   they need to find a solution for this,   the captchas  are very slow to appear   and   9.000k claims  for only 80 xrb  are wayy  to much work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I hope there will be an immediate improvement on the faucet and hopefully XRB will soon enter bittrex or other great exchanger
Jump to: