Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 326. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
What the latest wallet version? still 7.9.0 ?
https://raiblockscommunity.net/ seems down

Yep, still 7.9.0.
The new node/version is being tested by bitgrail, the online wallet and even on the faucet site i belive. Shouldn't take very long to see it ironed out and working but hey, it's august for everyone :p
Activity: 452
What the latest wallet version? still 7.9.0 ?
https://raiblockscommunity.net/ seems down
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hello guys,

sorry for ask a question that probably has been asked but the function search didn't help me on this.
Anyone knows if the distribution modalities of raiblock can be changed? I mean it's good that you can claim rai solving the chapta but I guess that there are many people doing it as "job" and they sell as soon they receive the coin. This doesn't help the cause in my opinion.
Maybe a free-airdrop to raiblock owners, similar to what's done with byteball would push people to hold more and help rai to reach the value that deserve.

What you think?

It has been changed several times already. As long as claimers can earn, some will really find a way to get an edge in claiming.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

I do not harbour a vexed mood.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

sorry for ask a question that probably has been asked but the function search didn't help me on this.
Anyone knows if the distribution modalities of raiblock can be changed? I mean it's good that you can claim rai solving the chapta but I guess that there are many people doing it as "job" and they sell as soon they receive the coin. This doesn't help the cause in my opinion.
Maybe a free-airdrop to raiblock owners, similar to what's done with byteball would push people to hold more and help rai to reach the value that deserve.

What you think?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
anybody experienced a delay when captchas display? also the auto refresh of page?
yeah... I was wondering about that too
I thought the refreshing related to sync thing caused by my slow connection
is the page refresh done purposedly & randomly to disrupt bots?
a little bit annoyed with refresh, sometimes I need to re enter my xrb address again  Angry
Activity: 420
anybody experienced a delay when captchas display? also the auto refresh of page?

no delay on my end, i just tried claiming few now but i don't experience any problem. probably a problem on your end, a poor connection today maybe?

some of my friends still claiming XRB as of now
It's not his connection, now the captchas are really slow.
If you try to solve more, you will notice that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

no delay on my end, i just tried claiming few now but i don't experience any problem. probably a problem on your end, a poor connection today maybe?

some of my friends still claiming XRB as of now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
FACK you dev, claim 6 7 time auto refresh, shjt shjt shjt
Do not post the address
Thank you for your understanding.
Wow that volume and price  Shocked Looks like bittrex rumors again. They wanted better sync for the wallet if I remember correctly  Wink

That's what the devs are working then once released, they'll check with bittrex again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow that volume and price  Shocked Looks like bittrex rumors again. They wanted better sync for the wallet if I remember correctly  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
If RaiBlocks hits other exchanges, price will explode.
Activity: 247
RAIBlocks captcha faucet has stopped Shocked
http://imgur.com/u8RZxaG

(Maybe new version of wallet will come???).
Damn, I need that new wallet. I ordered a transaction 4 days ago and it is still not pocketed. There's a RAM hack I was hoping not to do but...

Just wait for a couple of days and a new faster and better wallet is coming. The dev has been teasing it on slack and I'm sure once everything is perfect they will release it in the public soon  Grin

Hmmm... Can't wait for this. Looks like next week is the release date.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hey all, if you are running mac you can try http://stats.yapraiwallet.space/games/rai-7.9.1-Darwin.dmg

Please backup your seed and note that the version numbers haven't been updated yet . This is the mac version of the latest commits for the wallet from 17/08/17. It should sync reliably, there has been a small trade off of speed but you shouldnt get syncs of 3 days, more like a few hours in total. I'd be particularly interested in anyone starting from 0.

Be careful, this is not an official release, by using it you accept that it is an experiment!

I'll continue to update it when their are new commits, feedback can be here or DM on slack. I dont have a windows build environment so dont bother asking for a windows build, you'll just have to wait for the official release.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Damn, I need that new wallet. I ordered a transaction 4 days ago and it is still not pocketed. There's a RAM hack I was hoping not to do but...

Just wait for a couple of days and a new faster and better wallet is coming. The dev has been teasing it on slack and I'm sure once everything is perfect they will release it in the public soon  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Did I really lost my 88XRB?
Do I can not be a rollback?

Sorry for my typo  Roll Eyes

Please read the instructions throughly.

That's gone and will not be accepted. It's really clear that less than 100XRB will not be credited.

Yeah it's even underlined to imply its importance! You should've read it before you click the green button. Just take this as a lesson to always I mean ALWAYS read the warnings Wink

That's gone and will not be accepted. It's really clear that less than 100XRB will not be credited.

Jump to: