Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 319. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is Mercatox legit? Withdrew XRB to a wallet. Site says paid but both the wallet and blockchain explorer say no transactions to the address.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
RaiBlocks grows slowly, and then suddenly. Accumulate and HODL.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
The two line split public key is really confusing. I think there should be an explanation somewhere. Nevertheless, thanks for answering my two questions.

I think Raiblocks is a really promising coin and it is hard to understand why it is that much under the radar for most investors. Everyone is looking to IOTA because it does not have any fees but there exists Raiblocks with the same feature much longer and has only a bit of the attention IOTA gets. Hope this will change soon. I bought a good stake of Raiblock coins.

I think it's a single address but you might be confused because wallet splits it in two lines. And there is an option to backup wallet seed in Advanced > Accounts
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The faucet is still on maintemance,  when will it open again?
I cant sync my wallet too and sometimes stops i will probably wait for the next wallet.

They said after a week or even more. Let them prioritize on the wallet first because this is a major roadblock for most users.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
The faucet is still on maintemance,  when will it open again?
I cant sync my wallet too and sometimes stops i will probably wait for the next wallet.
Activity: 23
Thanks to the developers for launching the distribution...

Crane, I understand it is already stopped?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
thanks for this update so we can now continue trading this coin and while updates still ongoing both from the wallet and the faucets i guess
buying some xrb would be a good option so if this project got enter much bigger exchange like trex it will jumped high again, remember the
days when it first attempt to enlist inside trex value went so high.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 154
The opp is very tiny,  please put bit work into this!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/901239184274403330
BitGrail Exchange‏ @BitGrail
Problem with the platform, please be patient.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
its scam so whe have to complete 10000 captcha to get paid lol
and btw its 2.77 captcha per second to get paid

Another hater when you got paid? Faucet is their distribution. You have the option to just purchase it from exchanges to make it easy. Let me guess, you don't have BTC to spend?
its reallity Smiley
so what if i dont have btc to spend even iahve to pay 3400 $ by this year or i go to jail Wink
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
When distribution starts again?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Another hater when you got paid? Faucet is their distribution. You have the option to just purchase it from exchanges to make it easy. Let me guess, you don't have BTC to spend?
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
It is mentioned in slack, a new version of wallet is already prepared and it is under testing. Soon it will be with a good exchanger.

Yeah I read about it, this is really good news  Grin I have a feeling that the new wallet will be release this week. I hope the devs will allow us to test the wallet before sending it to bittrex.
bro, where did you find the information that they plan to add on trex?

It was posted on their official slack group bro https://slack.raiblockscommunity.net/. You should join their slack to see more updates about the coin and about the new wallet.
Activity: 119
Where and which wallet should one use when buying xrbn
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
It is mentioned in slack, a new version of wallet is already prepared and it is under testing. Soon it will be with a good exchanger.

Yeah I read about it, this is really good news  Grin I have a feeling that the new wallet will be release this week. I hope the devs will allow us to test the wallet before sending it to bittrex.
bro, where did you find the information that they plan to add on trex?
Activity: 135

Well if you think i'm wrong, please kindly give the right information, to me i am just a newbe
and Which I ask why there is a third party as a collector like claimer and honey money or other, Because the third party is more profitable than the workers/the official website Please guide us if you have good idea.

Not because it's free but I'm a lover and supporter of XRB, so there is a community of Raiblocks lovers where there we know each other and sharing. I just propose, But indeed the fact we are like because it is free and fiendly Coin.

I'm sorry mate but I really am having a hard time understanding your post but if you're asking why there are third party sites like claimer or honey money and why they are more profitable probably because some people want instant btc they find the threshold really high so they rely on third party websites to get some btc, but that's just my opinion I don't have any actual fact to support that though.

So you're not just a supporter of raiblocks because it's free? You're a supporter because there's a community of lovers where you know each other and share but indeed you like the coin because it's free and friendly? I'm sorry but I really can't comprehend your last two sentences I'm just glad you are here supporting the coin Smiley

its oke np Smiley me also my english not good and i am newbie.
The answer like that I already know. People want to get btc fast, without having to wait for the top 150.
Which I ask why raiblock does not make pool like third party ?? maybe u smart than me please explain to us.

Then do you not like free, gifts, bonuses etc. its i mean.
I think besides being able to coin free,I can have friends, knowledge and experience on Raiblock Facebook, Twiter, Telegram, group local etc.

thanks for the answer or responder have a nice day.
regrds me
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Does anyone know of any charts which show the distribution between the buying and selling of XRB similar to what TradingView has?
Activity: 37
I've been into Raiblocks in the past but i left because of the wallet syncing problem, it takes too long to sync and sometimes stops, i wonder if this kind of problem got fixed already?

A new wallet is being tested now, come back in a week or 2 Wink
Jump to: