Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 327. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Did I really lost my 88XRB?
Do I can not be a rollback?

Sorry for my typo  Roll Eyes
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi guys,
I have caused an error.
I sent 88XRB to bitgrail exchange about two days ago.
Then the transaction state still as "not pocket" because was less than 100XRB  Undecided
The bitgrail system says that I can not contact the support for this transaction issue and if I continue with this subject my account will be blocked.
I really lost my 88XRB?
I can not be a rollback?

Regards,
flavinoezs.

There is no rollback in XRB as i know so you lost 88 XRB. Don't deposit less than 100 XRB to bitgrail ,if do will be considered donation and XRB is lost
Activity: 11
Hi guys,
I have caused an error.
I sent 88XRB to bitgrail exchange about two days ago.
Then the transaction state still as "not pocket" because was less than 100XRB  Undecided
The bitgrail system says that I can not contact the support for this transaction issue and if I continue with this subject my account will be blocked.
Did I really lost my 88XRB?
Do I can not be a rollback?

Regards,
flavinoezs.
Activity: 58
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Damn, I need that new wallet. I ordered a transaction 4 days ago and it is still not pocketed. There's a RAM hack I was hoping not to do but...
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I just want to update you guys on what's been happening on the project right now it seem like the dev is really busy fixing wallet issues.

Great development. Hopefully they can get that wallet released to the public.
Activity: 49
Sooner or later, XRB will be at Bittrex, I'm holding mine..... Grin slack channel is quite active means developing is still on going it's good for coin it self and community.....
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I just want to update you guys on what's been happening on the project right now it seem like the dev is really busy fixing wallet issues.

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Xrb will grow fast if will be listed on bittrex and if new wallet will sync more faster because 0 fee of sending coins is good. Also is profitable to buy coins grom exchange than do claim from faucet

it's hard actually to get listed on bittrex nowadays cause they already becoming a top 3 exchanges in term of 24-hours volume.
the latest coin that listed on bittrex is bitcoin cash that were added on 2nd August.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
why payout only for 200 wallet this getting botted no one can do 2.77 captcha by second so we have no chance
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Ok, thank you for the support.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
You download blockchain and didn't replace Seed according to instructions. Anyone else who download it, can use default account

Ok, got it, so i assume these XRB are gone ? Wink
Seems so, someone has same downloaded seed & send it to other accounts.
Suggest you change Seed in Advanced -- Accounts -- Import wallet to random 64 hex symbols
legendary
#birdgang
You download blockchain and didn't replace Seed according to instructions. Anyone else who download it, can use default account

Ok, got it, so i assume these XRB are gone ? Wink
Activity: 26
https://i.imgur.com/ZqCcVwJ.png

done.

https://i.imgur.com/L7jLQjJ.png

@bittrex GO GO.. its time.

https://i.imgur.com/PY3Uj7kg.png

It all depends on what type of person you are - can you hold strong and hold it for the x100.. or will you sell on the x3, this will choose the path of your future.

Love this!

Where did you get the graph very interesting. Waiting for bittrex!
Thanks for helping. xrb_196wcraqzkzcrchs67myrqeg33s981wwzeusrx5fncr78yi3mux6m4ydehyr
Activity: 161
Xrb will grow fast if will be listed on bittrex and if new wallet will sync more faster because 0 fee of sending coins is good. Also is profitable to buy coins grom exchange than do claim from faucet
legendary
#birdgang
Thanks for helping. xrb_196wcraqzkzcrchs67myrqeg33s981wwzeusrx5fncr78yi3mux6m4ydehyr
I made a test withdrawal from Bitgrail to my wallet. After a few minutes the XRB showed as pending. The next day, there were 15% of these XRB as Balance, rest was pending. Now again there is nothing, no XRB pending, no balance. Wallet is synced. Whats the trick here ?
Account? Also how can you receive 15% of 1 transaction at all?
legendary
#birdgang
I made a test withdrawal from Bitgrail to my wallet. After a few minutes the XRB showed as pending. The next day, there were 15% of these XRB as Balance, rest was pending. Now again there is nothing, no XRB pending, no balance. Wallet is synced. Whats the trick here ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Xrb is good to go to bittrex but you need to find a solution to these bots.
1 day 1 ip adress limit the making of claims for 1 wallet adress.
Jump to: