Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 321. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Do we have an expected week for the new wallet's release?

its seems the wallet will be release in the next week, but lets wait until the dev share a correct date for the wallet online again

I hope so too. I haven't touched my coins for quite some time now as all the versions I tried keeps encountering issue. The 7.9 is very slow to sync.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Announcement

We've had to stop the faucet payment system, the faucet will go into full maintenance very soon. We appreciate that the system has degraded recently and a key team member has been away - its got to a point where we can't keep it going so it has been decided to pause it for at least 1 week so that we can adjust the system to be more robust. Please remember that the faucet is a massive project, serving millions of captcha's an hour, at one point we calculated that it was 10% of google recaptcha's traffic (in the old days).

As the faucet hasn't gone into maintenance yet @clemahieu will run the payout script once it does to allow the backlog to be paid and then it will pause.

More importantly for the RaiBlocks ecosystem/economy there has been loads of work on improving the wallet - this is vital for success and actually we hope will help the faucet, a more reliable wallet means that people can collect their own xrb rather then rely on online service (the dreaded pools). As has been reported in the newsletter the wallet has made lots of progress, its being extensively tested and will be here soon. While the faucet is in maintenance some of the focus is going to be on getting this release out.

Thanks

RaiBlocks Team

Awtz 1week dev? That's too long. I love using this faucet everyday and lately its been so slow to load the captcha.. Oh well I guest it will be fix soon and I'm expecting a faster load of the site and the captcha. best regards...

I don't think it's too long I think it's actually a good period of time to fix the faucet. With the number of users that's been using the faucet it's quite impossible to fix the faucet in such a short period of time. So let's just give the devs all the time that they need so that the faucet will be fix properly and will highly improve, this will benefit us all anyway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
i am very2 love https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/form.php

But why 3rd party take profit on customer/member. by creating a pool just in pay 10-15 shatosi per claimn  Cry
Why not make official Raiblock party pool ??
you all surely love the Raiblock,Right......
It's just a claim capchanya quite difficult if playing by yourself ( like me singel fighter I never cheat and i work manually not use bot chapcha or uncapcha or other aplication)
Why raiblock does not make its own application if it is indeed the intention to help us.
Very unfortunate 3rd party that took advantage of the results of the efforts of raiblock lovers
Any way I love raiblock, old coin that must be preserved

I think Raiblock 1000% legit web can be trusted and experienced in the field
my regards and thanks

I'm sure a lot of you really don't have any idea of what raiblocks is and what it is for, it's sad that your only concern is the faucet distribution and how you can get xrbs for free. I don't agree with you to have a raiblock party pool for one reason it will increase the availability of raiblocks thus decreasing the price, this will lessen the difficulty of the distribution causing a lot of people to dump. This project has a lot of potential and so undervalued what people need right now is development on the coin itself and not on the way it is being distributed.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Really it is very good suggestion. It will be more genuine and helpful, if devs started it own official pool.
Activity: 135
i am very2 love https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/form.php

But why 3rd party take profit on customer/member. by creating a pool just in pay 10-15 shatosi per claimn  Cry
Why not make official Raiblock party pool ??
you all surely love the Raiblock,Right......
It's just a claim capchanya quite difficult if playing by yourself ( like me singel fighter I never cheat and i work manually not use bot chapcha or uncapcha or other aplication)
Why raiblock does not make its own application if it is indeed the intention to help us.
Very unfortunate 3rd party that took advantage of the results of the efforts of raiblock lovers
Any way I love raiblock, old coin that must be preserved

I think Raiblock 1000% legit web can be trusted and experienced in the field
my regards and thanks
Activity: 2
Hello everyone!
I am new here and just started working on Raiblocks a few days before. Can you please help me understand this? A link to detailed info? How to work and how to gain and exchange?
I would be thankful to you

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21121424
faucet maintenance

Everything you need is here.
web
https://raiblockscommunity.net/

Thank you.
And how does the Raiwallet works? I had downloaded the one for Win32. How does it sync? It says Blocks number(numbers).
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hello everyone!
I am new here and just started working on Raiblocks a few days before. Can you please help me understand this? A link to detailed info? How to work and how to gain and exchange?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21121424
faucet maintenance

Everything you need is here.
web
https://raiblockscommunity.net/
Activity: 2
Hello everyone!
Activity: 9
How could someone so smart that said that this is a scam?

Well, keep up the hard work Raiblocks team! Gonna wait for more further notice
I am with this project from the beginning. Devs are very hard working. It is very genuine project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

its seems the wallet will be release in the next week, but lets wait until the dev share a correct date for the wallet online again
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Thanks for doing the maintenance. Captcha recently was very slow, and keep on refreshing.
I'm an avid user of Raiblocks.

Regards,

😍
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Announcement

We've had to stop the faucet payment system, the faucet will go into full maintenance very soon. We appreciate that the system has degraded recently and a key team member has been away - its got to a point where we can't keep it going so it has been decided to pause it for at least 1 week so that we can adjust the system to be more robust. Please remember that the faucet is a massive project, serving millions of captcha's an hour, at one point we calculated that it was 10% of google recaptcha's traffic (in the old days).

As the faucet hasn't gone into maintenance yet @clemahieu will run the payout script once it does to allow the backlog to be paid and then it will pause.

More importantly for the RaiBlocks ecosystem/economy there has been loads of work on improving the wallet - this is vital for success and actually we hope will help the faucet, a more reliable wallet means that people can collect their own xrb rather then rely on online service (the dreaded pools). As has been reported in the newsletter the wallet has made lots of progress, its being extensively tested and will be here soon. While the faucet is in maintenance some of the focus is going to be on getting this release out.

Thanks

RaiBlocks Team

Good news, guys! I hope you will improve the wallet and release the new version very soon.
Merit: 114
Announcement

Thanks

RaiBlocks Team

Awtz 1week dev? That's too long. I love using this faucet everyday and lately its been so slow to load the captcha.. Oh well I guest it will be fix soon and I'm expecting a faster load of the site and the captcha. best regards...
Any other way get mrai?

For Free, No. BitGrail & Merca are your options for now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Any other way get mrai?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
faucet shmaucet!

ON WITH TREX!!!  Grin
Activity: 20
Announcement

Thanks

RaiBlocks Team

Keep strong. We will miss you in this week
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
How could someone so smart that said that this is a scam?

Well, keep up the hard work Raiblocks team! Gonna wait for more further notice
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Bought some on Bitgrail and trying to withdraw to my mac wallet (synced to block 2200013) but it's not showing up in wallet.

Edit: seems like wallet wasn't synced completely  Lips sealed  Cheesy

Jump to: