Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 330. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I agree the only people who are benefiting right now are those who got a lot of coins inside bitgrail cause deposits are so delayed it's hurting a lot of traders. And look at the price right now it's slowly decreasing cause most people who deposited two days ago just received their coins now and are dumping. It hurts my heart to see the price go down
Xrb has great potential, now seriously undervalued, it is a long-term project, do not care about the price of the ups and downs, 1xrb = 1usd just the starting point!

1 XRB = 1 usd ( dollar usa ) ( starting point) ? proof Huh? date start ?

I bet what he means is that the price of 1 xrb should be equal to 1 usd based on the potential of the coin but right now the coin is so undervalued.
I just want to ask is this a legit raiblocks facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RaiblocksOfficial/?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I agree the only people who are benefiting right now are those who got a lot of coins inside bitgrail cause deposits are so delayed it's hurting a lot of traders. And look at the price right now it's slowly decreasing cause most people who deposited two days ago just received their coins now and are dumping. It hurts my heart to see the price go down
Xrb has great potential, now seriously undervalued, it is a long-term project, do not care about the price of the ups and downs, 1xrb = 1usd just the starting point!

When they start?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
This Dev is super active, if you join slack you will know more.

I don't expect this project to fail. It will be a niche, but it will be great to use. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Good work devs. Hope in future could be done a faster node, a faster wallet and a fair coin distribution.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
BitGrail Exchange‏ @BitGrail
https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/896216835116367872
https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/896217829745336320
https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/896218421662240770

1) In the past hours there was a problem with Raiblocks node, looked like it didn't "want" to sync, that's why maintenance happened.
2) Collaborated with raiblocks devs to find out a solution: node were restarted.
Now it is working.
3) Deposits and withdrawals enabled, in the next hours pending ones should be completed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
dev, use three captcha change every 20min recaptcha, solve, text, can anti bot
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
@themathiasmiller

Few minutes~24h

It looks like a lot of coin holders are trying to take advantage of the price for the past 24 hours.
the pumped really gives them an opportunity earn a lot while the faucets still in maintenance I guess but who knows if this is just another trap
the only thing that benefiting right now are those who got some good numbers of coins inside that exchange and those who wait for this big pumped.

wow... crazy sh*t... am I seeing this right?
minimum threshold is 10,172 and #1 claimer is 12,563  Shocked
we got super human typers typing with 20 fingers (hand fingers and toes)  Grin
what else can it be... eh... bots? nah... it's a myth...  *sarcasm*

Yeah crazy right?? The threshold is so high only a super human can reach that  Cheesy Cheesy I'm just glad the faucet is in maintenance right now this just gives the devs the opportunity to focus on the wallet and seed problems and gives the coin the opportunity to soar high  Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@Thirdspace I think it is something like a team usage  Undecided
Because there is no robot to solve captcha yet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
wow... crazy sh*t... am I seeing this right?
minimum threshold is 10,172 and #1 claimer is 12,563  Shocked
we got super human typers typing with 20 fingers (hand fingers and toes)  Grin
what else can it be... eh... bots? nah... it's a myth...  *sarcasm*
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I think developers have a problem with pools more than with hacks or bots. The problem of any external resources, paying 4-5 times less and deceiving people.

At the end of may dev. supposedly disabled this opportunity. But they reacted poorly or badly to this problem and if they now solve it and receive a reward, it will be possible only with a faucet claim.

google translate(
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
So wait - the price pumped, then all the third world peasants started depositing to Bitgrail, then the node died?

Bittrex is not close is it hahahahaha.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
WHEN BITTREX???  Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
@themathiasmiller

Few minutes~24h

It looks like a lot of coin holders are trying to take advantage of the price for the past 24 hours.
the pumped really gives them an opportunity earn a lot while the faucets still in maintenance I guess but who knows if this is just another trap
the only thing that benefiting right now are those who got some good numbers of coins inside that exchange and those who wait for this big pumped.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Does the wallet have to be fully synced in order to send coins out of it?
No, if you have balance and your account chain (last hash) is same with web explorer and network
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Does the wallet have to be fully synced in order to send coins out of it?  I can't remember but I've been waiting a day now and this piece of shit still isn't synced.  If you start it up and have to stop it for any reason it seems to go even slower that before.
Jump to: