Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 331. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
@themathiasmiller

Few minutes~24h

It looks like a lot of coin holders are trying to take advantage of the price for the past 24 hours.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
@themathiasmiller

Few minutes~24h
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Yeah just use the raiwalletbot man Smiley I'ts better and way way faster and it doesn't have any transaction fees anymore so you don't have to worry about that Smiley

I see. Thanks for the advice. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Previously, I linked a "tutorial video" in a reply. That video claims to teach the usage of the official wallet. DO NOT FOLLOW THAT VIDEO.

The steps in that video are incorrect and can cause your XRB to be stolen. That video does not tell you to backup your original seed first before updating the data file used for synchronization. So if you are a firstimer and follow that video, you will be sharing the same wallet/account with someone. And that "someone" can steal your XRB.

I lost 1,698 XRB today because of that video. And I guess that was also the cause of my number of captcha claims increased abnormally because I probably shared the same wallet/account with "someone".

That's too bad bro I feel bad for you but thanks though for sharing that in here. You will save a lot of xrbs from being stolen. I guess for beginners it's always best to just stick to the web wallet. Don't worry man karma goes around so to whoever stole your xrb something or someone will be coming to them.

I really appreciate your comfort. That makes me feel better.

I guess you are right. It's best for beginners to try a web wallet first. I will try one then.

Yeah just use the raiwalletbot man Smiley I'ts better and way way faster and it doesn't have any transaction fees anymore so you don't have to worry about that Smiley
bitgrail users

Thanks for this dude a lot of people are complaining so much in bitgrail it's hurting my eyes  Cheesy what's the maximum waiting time for the xrb to arrive?
Shout out to the devs please don't activate the faucet yet! Let the price soar high as high as 6,000 satoshi Smiley
Previously, I linked a "tutorial video" in a reply. That video claims to teach the usage of the official wallet. DO NOT FOLLOW THAT VIDEO.

The steps in that video are incorrect and can cause your XRB to be stolen. That video does not tell you to backup your original seed first before updating the data file used for synchronization. So if you are a firstimer and follow that video, you will be sharing the same wallet/account with someone. And that "someone" can steal your XRB.

I lost 1,698 XRB today because of that video. And I guess that was also the cause of my number of captcha claims increased abnormally because I probably shared the same wallet/account with "someone".

That's too bad bro I feel bad for you but thanks though for sharing that in here. You will save a lot of xrbs from being stolen. I guess for beginners it's always best to just stick to the web wallet. Don't worry man karma goes around so to whoever stole your xrb something or someone will be coming to them.

I guess you are right. It's best for beginners to try a web wallet first. I will try one then.

To be honest, this doesn't make sense. When you when install the wallet, an address is generated and it will not be the same with any other wallet. Also, if you share an account, it has nothing to do with captcha claims increasing.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
bitgrail users

thanks for informing about this mate so there's should be no complain if ever rai got some delays better to understand
the exchange concern so we can keep the trade inside bitgrail and attract more investors to go and ride this project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Sorry to hear that happened to you, thank you for making everyone aware for the future. With the recent git commits to improve sync this hopefully you won't need the special hacks to speed up syncing.

I've just built a Mac OSX binary of the latests master for the wallet if anyone wants to try it - get in touch

Thank you for both your friendliness and your efforts on making the wallet better! I appreciate it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Sorry to hear that happened to you, thank you for making everyone aware for the future. With the recent git commits to improve sync this hopefully you won't need the special hacks to speed up syncing.

I've just built a Mac OSX binary of the latests master for the wallet if anyone wants to try it - get in touch

wow, now bot earn too much money, only bot earn and sell, human stop claim and coin will die.

Don't be too mad bro faucet is in maintenance now so let's just hope what the devs are doing will fix the threshold problem Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
wow, now bot earn too much money, only bot earn and sell, human stop claim and coin will die.
The time is takes to sync the wallet even if you've had it offline for only a week makes me want to pull my hair out.  This issue really needs to be resolved at some point.

yes, is the major problem of this coin, the syncs, is not only slow, the CPU and SSD/HDD usage is fucking high!!!

I agree with you guys. Too much resources are eaten just with wallet usage. They should get this fixed first then just do the faucet later.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
The time is takes to sync the wallet even if you've had it offline for only a week makes me want to pull my hair out.  This issue really needs to be resolved at some point.
I did raiblock captcha 2 months ago.
I think old system was very good for claimer.
I heard new captcha system can be hacked by some bot.
Image recaptcha was best in my opinion.

The devs know really good what is good for the project. Google captcha was botted too Sad

I agree the devs know what's better. I do prefer the captchas now than before and after the change there was a drastic change in the threshold Smiley I hope the new change that will come will also have the same effect.
Faucet may be down but the price is mooning right now! It's going as high as 3,000 satoshi Smiley
Jump to: