Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 333. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Please return the coins stolen by the bots back. during all this time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hopefully soon this coin will go up and it will be since the dev is working very hard in the background. Bitcoin Cash is now worth few billion withing few days
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
bot bot!
th high!
Meaningless posts

They are doing their best.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
calling the developer, hope you consider having maintenance on your faucet.. having 7000 threshold its hard to reach.  Sad Sad Sad

Why maintenance a chance of rule should be implemented.I stopped doing catcha because of this to many claimants and it's hard to reach the threshold because of the competition might as well buy mrai and hold it.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
calling the developer, hope you consider having maintenance on your faucet.. having 7000 threshold its hard to reach.  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The wallet still synch very slow on windows 10 64 bit. Hope in future that can be made a faster wallet

I hope so, too. Yesterday, I kept it synchronizing for more than 12 hours and it still didn't fully synchronize.

Where was that promise? Was there an announcement on this? I didn't see any post regarding this "compensation" you're talking about.

They wrote two messages regarding that issue on June 4th. The full text are shown below. Someone posted the messages in this forum and then I read that. I don't know the original source.

Code:
Official statement. Database with claims is lost and reset to 0 by accident.
mikerow [5:43 PM]
I'm having problem with mysql db. I've lost all pending claims.
it seems I'm trying to understand what happened, I was editing cols to allow decimal values, but something went wrong.
Yes, phpmyadmin lagged while I was editing claims col to allow decimal values (+5% of thanksback) and so I clicked on "delete" instead "edit".
That's why I lost all pending claims.
Sorry, such situation could be barely solved with a hourly backup. Which now is not active.
It happened, I'm sorry.
It was a "lag" problem.
A thing that I did not estimated.

Code:
Compensation: mikerow [11:44 PM]
2500 more claims to every account with at least 1 claim.
I'm really sorry for what happened today, it was a big accident.

wow you're so lucky man  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy What did you do?? Can you tell me how to encounter that bug?

Yeah. Maybe I was just lucky. I don't know how to reproduce the bug (if it really was one). Now it is working normally and is not increasing abnormally anymore.

Cryptocurrency's killer app  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Welcome, freshman. I would like to know where the app is, too.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency's killer app  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
It looks like I just encountered a beneficial bug. I'm using a whole new account to claim, and I believe my successful claims haven't reached 30. But somehow the website says I already have 1,264 claims.

Since I didn't receive the 2,500 claims which devs promised to give everyone as the compensation of the "data lost" incident happened in the past, I will regard that beneficial bug as part of the compensation.

wow you're so lucky man  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy What did you do?? Can you tell me how to encounter that bug?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
It looks like I just encountered a beneficial bug. I'm using a whole new account to claim, and I believe my successful claims haven't reached 30. But somehow the website says I already have 1,264 claims.

Since I didn't receive the 2,500 claims which devs promised to give everyone as the compensation of the "data lost" incident happened in the past, I will regard that beneficial bug as part of the compensation.

Where was that promise? Was there an announcement on this? I didn't see any post regarding this "compensation" you're talking about.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
The wallet still synch very slow on windows 10 64 bit. Hope in future that can be made a faster wallet
Something isn't being right. Now the website says I already have 1,300 claims. But I only made several successfully claims since my previous post. By no means should that make the number jumps from 1,264 to 1,300.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Threshold 6700 , What's going on?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If the threshold for paying out is based on technical limitations
Based only on current distribution server performance. Each transaction require you to make PoW as network protection against transaction spam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
If XRB is 'No fees', itshould not be a problem to pay out on each captcha solved. That would reinforce the notion of XRB as game changer supporting micro payments. If the threshold for paying out is based on technical limitations, does XRB then really solve the existing problem of micro transactions vs fees?

I would say it does, as well as some other coins. The captcha system is pretty good atm tbh, as a bot would make lots of mistakes while flying through, whereas a human will make fewer but complete less.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
If XRB is 'No fees', itshould not be a problem to pay out on each captcha solved. That would reinforce the notion of XRB as game changer supporting micro payments. If the threshold for paying out is based on technical limitations, does XRB then really solve the existing problem of micro transactions vs fees?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Threshold 6123?

Want to fight with dishonest clickers? Write to the developers - no more than 10 captcha per 1 minute from 1 ip to 1 address.

dev can do it, but dev limit 60 claim/min? why? never any can claim 1/s
Jump to: