Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 337. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I still don't understand what this coin is for. I don't understand the point of solving captchas, seems arbitrary.

This coin has a lot of potential though it has zero fees,easy to use and its transactions are fast if you don't use their main wallet hahaha anyway what I'm trying to say is this coin is totally undervalued it will not just pump because of the way it is being distributed which is by solving captchas Sad
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I still don't understand what this coin is for. I don't understand the point of solving captchas, seems arbitrary.
The point of this coin is the lack of fee's. Solving captchas is just a means for an end, distributing the coins as fair as possible, other forms of distributions require capital investment, this just requires an internet connection, a very low-end computer, and your own time, allowing for people all around the world to take a piece of the cake without money.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
why this called "Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments?"
Activity: 20
I saw so many people join in mining
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I can not distinguish C and G same too
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I'm glad RaiBlock dev keep changing and improving things Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Dev-s ?
Do you really want to fight bots ? Or ... help them for another 2 years ? ..
Really claymers - no more 2500 ! Threshold - ~5500 ...
Please - make no more than 10 captcha per minute for 1 address !!
I'm sure : the bots should be eliminated then !

Bots won! absolutely.

I predict that the XRB price won't increase largely till the end of distribution.

Obviously that is expected. No free claims for the free loaders. Everything will be circulated in the exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Dev-s ?

Bots won! absolutely.

I predict that the XRB price won't increase largely till the end of distribution.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dev-s ?

Bots won! absolutely.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

That program is old news and it doesn't work anymore I've tried using that 3 days ago and it just keeps on deducting my claims hahahahaha
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Dev-s ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/882654641716113409
We're looking for a developer to help work on RaiBlocks core. C++ and crypto experience. Let us know on slack!

Slack auto-invite
https://slack.raiblockscommunity.net
slack

vraken
Please be patient before trying to list on a bigger exchange like bittrex. Core stability should be the main concern and @clemahieu cannot do it all on his own and is still putting effort in. There is no rush to be on a bigger exchange with the potential of any issues with the core or wallet.
I have been building and getting familiar with the core over the past few weeks and will start to work alongside to start getting some things solved after the 9th of this month. Mobile app is also a priority for myself after core is worked on and tested.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
They began to talk of the same subject
It will be the same next year
I wish you all the happiness in the world

Yes some topics are redundant but many are coming in here new and old members I'm absent from most of the topic here for almost a month, downloaded a new wallet but not working because there is an application that needs to reinstall, should have bundled it so people can run the wallet with no problem at all.
They began to talk of the same subject
It will be the same next year
I wish you all the happiness in the world
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Threshold will up to 5k, i don't know how humna can enter captcha to fast

As usual, only the knowledgeable hackers can get substantial amount of XRB. Why doesn't the team distribute in some other way?
If it's only a bot fight, he dev has to think to a totally new distribution system.
In my opinion the distribution it's too long. At this rate It will last for almost years.
Maybe the dev could also burn the remaining coins.
Activity: 859

As usual, only the knowledgeable hackers can get substantial amount of XRB. Why doesn't the team distribute in some other way?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Jump to: