Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 335. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I have two questions:
  • Do I need to wait for the wallet application to fully synchronize in order to send/receive XRB?
  • Is it recommended to keep the wallet application running all the day (so that it can keep synchronizing)?

By the way, the synchronization seems to take a very long time. Yesterday, I installed the wallet application and managed to get it synchronized. But today, I have kept the wallet application running for more than one hour, and the number of blocks it is showing is just 2619011 (4780) while the number on the RaiBlocks homepage is being 2,639,286 (1,199).

Update after about two more hours: Finally, I'm see both numbers being the same. I guess it just fully synchronized again.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
IOTA 2.7 Billion supply. You cant compare it with xrb.
Total Supply is mostly an irrelevant factor IMO.

Even tho I don't get end goal of XRB. So far we know no fees not just another bitcoin clone. Apart from this. I am just waiting for future plans. How it can be used just like btc. Lets see what happens after 100% distribution done. Mean while dev's will keep fixing sync issues.

Agree XRB needs some kind of future plan to grow more.  But the DEV is quite active and the community is ok.

Better Roadmap , 2 more Devs and we talking different about XRB Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Even tho I don't get end goal of XRB. So far we know no fees not just another bitcoin clone. Apart from this. I am just waiting for future plans. How it can be used just like btc. Lets see what happens after 100% distribution done. Mean while dev's will keep fixing sync issues.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
congrats on the http://myraiwallet.com wallet alpha - will really bring things up to speed!
Please do not spread the fraudulent website!

This website mentioned above is a scam site and it will get hold of your seed, so I suggest people to stay away from it and also be careful with the basis of cryto currency. Never give your private key or seed to any one or any site, else you will lose your all coins. This statement is true for all currency's including Btc and alts and not just xrb. Smiley
Activity: 37
Activity: 26
Justify why the price of this crypt should increase at the end of the distribution? Because it's money from the air!

It wouldn't - it will increase now  Cool compare this VS IOTA - only comparable tech available yet we have 1/200th of the marketcap  Cool

The sell books are so thin all the way up to 8k satoshi - and if this hits bittrex soon.. my god help it

Activity: 12
button "Got it" doesn't work, i can't refresh captcha image.(
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
congrats on the http://myraiwallet.com wallet alpha - will really bring things up to speed!
Please do not spread the fraudulent website!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Why do people compare RAIblocks to Iota? What do they have in common?
I guess they compare XRB & IOTA because of transactions without fees (only these 2 coins) + DAG (notable ByteBall, IOTA)
Activity: 58
return captcha help cheating? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDFMnJ3IwA

Someone had replied you that program is an old one and doesn't work anymore.

captcha in video and captcha faucet same

The point is that, the bot program in the video you linked is outdated and does not work anymore. So you don't need to worry about that particular bot program.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I still don't understand what this coin is for. I don't understand the point of solving captchas, seems arbitrary.

keep click the captchas and unstill you list on top 10 then you will get xrb
he's not asking if how to get those free coins he's asking about the purpose of this project, perhaps most of us here only seen this project to be profitable for daily claimed but really don't bother to understand the purpose and how the project will bring the coin into a successful and useful progress.
Activity: 340
Why do people compare RAIblocks to Iota? What do they have in common?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
now i need sharingan to see captcha
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I heard a lot of hype about IOTA but I know that XRB has similar features and markep cap is way lower.
Could someone compare these cryptos in short?
What are the main pro et contra?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Threshold is getting higher and higher everyday now it's back to 6,000+ and multi tabs are not allowed anymore...why is this happening??
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Cheaters and bots will soon have more coins than developers  Cheesy
Jump to: