Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 340. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi guys
I get xrb but it say :not pocketed
how to receive it

You need to make sure the wallet you installed is synced and has downloaded the blocks. That's the only time the XRB you got from the faucet gets in to your wallet.
thanx it is done  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hi guys
how to receive it

You need to make sure the wallet you installed is synced and has downloaded the blocks. That's the only time the XRB you got from the faucet gets in to your wallet.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
for anyone that's been looking for a reliable online wallet try myraiwallet.com - has been reliably solid for me for over 2 months with no need for downloading the whole chain.

clearly this is a scam, but there should be someone moderating this thread to ban this type of attempts

Well, couldn't people report such stuff?
Activity: 11
for anyone that's been looking for a reliable online wallet try myraiwallet.com - has been reliably solid for me for over 2 months with no need for downloading the whole chain.

clearly this is a scam, but there should be someone moderating this thread to ban this type of attempts
Activity: 5
Hi guys
how to receive it
Activity: 476
hi all
i am new in xrb
so how can i  get started
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
https://www.whois.com/whois/myraiwallet.com
Registration Date:2017-07-19
 Huh

Be careful!
Sending Seed to server (and also without HTTPS). Login 404 error and soon your funds can be stealed
Activity: 58
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I just like to thank all the devs and those people working on the faucet. The faucet had so much improvement the past couple of days, now the distribution is fair. I really like this new change it seems harder to cheat the faucet now so to the people working on the faucet a huge thumbs up to you guys! Keep up the good work and thank you for working so hard in making the distribution fair 👏👏
Activity: 17
i know a little for xrb, this coin is death for a year.
now, xrb is back and have their dedicated exchange.
it's amazing dev....
Thanks for the info, will look into it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Are there any upcoming milestones for this project? Could someone point me to them?
RaiBlocks Newsletter 23rd July 2017

Introduction
This will hopefully be a short newsletter published every 2 weeks with info and updates in regards to RaiBlocks including core development and third party development. If you would like to get involved please get in contact (see details at the end).

Core Wallet/Node Development
In last 14 days there have been 17 commits including some GUI changes as well as changes to the core to improve optimisation and improve syncing nodes. This is good progress towards a new release. - https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master
@vraken has joined the core dev team - he plans to start with some small bugs and go from there.

Beginning of 3rd party games
The last few weeks there has been lots of development of 3rd party games - RaiBlocks is ideal for games due to its near instant transactions and no fee. If you would like to develop or integrate RaiBlocks into a project you can either run your own node and use the RPC (good for a big project) or you could use the web api for the YapRai wallet - for more information check out #development and #yaprai_api on the slack channel.
Check out these games - remember that some involve gambling so stay safe!

XRB Jump and Grab - http://stats.yapraiwallet.space/games/arcade/start.html
RaiGames.io (Social RaiBlocks Gaming) - https://raigames.io/
BlockFevr (Provably fair dice game for RaiBlocks) - https://blockfevr.com/game/dice/XRB

Interview of RaiBlocks User
Helmi M (@MatheLZard on telegram)

1)How did you find out about RaiBlocks?
I know RaiBlocks since February, i found RaiBlocks when i read it in bitcointalk forums.

2)How have you used RaiBlocks?
I think RaiBlocks have a good cryptocurrency coin because having a very active community. Therefore I made RaiBlocks my investment cryptocurrency.

3)Where is RaiBlocks going to be in 6 months?
RaiBlocks will be in the big marketplace, because gradually many Investors have been eyeing RaiBlocks as a place to invest very well in the field of cryptocurrency.

Technical Analysis of a Feature
What Does ‘Not Pocketed’ Mean?
This means that the destination wallet hasn’t yet received the send block - this is nearly always as this wallet is not completely synced up. A XRB transaction consists of 2 blocks, a send block from the sending wallet and a receive block from the receiving wallet - both need to be fully synced for the transaction to go ahead.
Therefore if you have sent XRB and it isn’t pocketed then you just need to wait for the destination wallet to sync, do not worry - your XRB aren’t lost.

Dev Profile
SergSW (@SergSW on telegram or @sergsw on slack)

1)What Projects Do You Work On?
RaiWalletBot, RaiBlocksJS, RPC extensions

2)What makes RaiBlocks easier to use then other crypto?
Note: ideal future situation. People shouldn’t care about high commissions and 1 hour confirmation delays, RaiBlocks usage will be as easy as cash. If you buy 10 USD pizza, 1.5 USD commission is too expensive. You can remember some good crypto with relatively low commissions like DogeCoin, but imagine Doge with 100 TX/second & commission will be expensive again. Without commissions RaiBlocks can be used by anyone.

3)Whats the main challenge for RaiWalletBot?
For RaiWalletBot is was "How to handle several thousands incoming transaction in 1-2 hours?" :joy: (By using OpenCL and a dedicated GPU instead of CPU work).

4)Where is RaiBlocks going to be in 6 months?
In the middle of distribution :wink: Actually users will acknowledge XRB usefulness with more services to come

Feedback is welcome regarding the newsletter, you can contact me @jayycox on slack or telegram. It would be great if people wanted to review some of the services e.g. the new games.
Are there any upcoming milestones for this project? Could someone point me to them?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
cheating return and power x2, stupid x4, price down x10, ..i.. cheating
Activity: 27
First I would like to congratulate the faucet team, it seems to me that after several attempts, finally found the way to successfully control abuse via backend.
But since they chose to keep the current difficulty of captcha, instead of diminishing and using a safe and dynamic virtual keyboard.
I have one more one recommendation to make the faucet more friendly to humans.
Instead of using:
"BCDEGKMNPQUVXY36789"

Could modify to:
"BCDEFGRSQTVWXZ16789"

This would allow the use of the numerical keyboard, making it friendlier for those who do not have much experience typing, making the faucet more comfortable, since it will not need big displacements reducing the physical effort of the hands.

I still consider the mix of claims from the previous round to the new one, something that needs to be changed, with pauses for payments.
Currently the claims of the previous rank, and the payment has a delay of 15 - 20 min, which makes the beginning of the new round a part of the last.

The pauses would still allow greater control over the rise and fall of the "Threshold", which can rise exponentially in cases of new abuse.

As soon as the "Threshold" has a controlled value, it could be scheduled. Per example: 100blocks or 1000blocks
This would increase the Threshold's flexibility, which is based on an automatic average on rank.

=================================================

Now about the source of the raiblocks and their constantly reported problems, I believe you need to take a new path.

There are many included dependencies that are outdated for at least 2 years.
Updates are performed to correct faults, and if you wish to use external modules in your codes, you must follow the updates and their codes.
This will allow for greater flexibility in future versions of your client.

I strongly recommend not to edit external modules, but to create an internal module that can work with the external module, without having to move the rest of the code. Changing only the communication modules between A and B.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Why not download the latest? https://yadi.sk/d/fa1oDDsT3JznEY. It's way faster for me to catch up and sync.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I an unable to open the site since about a week ago
the error message I get on my chrome is this
This site can’t provide a secure connection

raiblockscommunity.net uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
anyway to fix this?
This error appears in oblosete Windows XP. I guess only Firefox will work with modern SSL ciphers

btw, If I use desktop wallet, how long does it take to fully sync the wallet?
and how big of blocks data will be downloaded? (??GB)
thanks
Several hours with SSD last time I sync it 3-4 weeks ago.
~1.5GB
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I an unable to open the site since about a week ago
the error message I get on my chrome is this
This site can’t provide a secure connection

raiblockscommunity.net uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
anyway to fix this?

btw, If I use desktop wallet, how long does it take to fully sync the wallet?
and how big of blocks data will be downloaded? (??GB)
thanks
Activity: 210
waiting for moon

That's still years away. With the current challenges (distribution & wallet), I don't see it happening yet.
its needed to be more stable before bigger exchange will accept this project and we knew that big exchange plays big part in any crypto currency
better to keep waiting and holding just like what happen a year ago those who holds their coins are the one who benefits a lots.

I feel like the more time it's not listed, the better for everybody supporting it (and buying new coins). This coin has really good potential, personally I hold and try to buy a bit when I have some little free funds.
Jump to: