Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 346. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I dont get what you trying to explain here. You wont get the claims every hour unless you are in the top claimed addresses for that hour. However,if you are not paid for an hour your previous claims will add to the unpaid and you will be paid once you're in the top addresses.

@jennywhzz,

If to enter the top 200 needs the minimum of "3,562" this means that the person in the top, started with that amount or less.
correct?

So there is no way she could start the round with more than the minimum, otherwise she would have been paid in the last round, and would have zeroed in the claims.
Now let's calculate using the +0.05

If the limit is 30 claims per min, the round lasts 60min, the maximum claims is 1890 per hour, using the limit of 30 claims per min. You can not have more than that this value.  right?

1.05*30 = 31,5 claims per min(max).
31,5*60 = 1890 claims per hour(max with bonus +0.05).

1890(max claims per hour) + 3562(min for top 200) = 5452(max claims for top 1).

So how is it possible for the top 1 to get that value in less than an hour?

xrb_1p569kkuhz4r659x94i35a8ctruftb8bp4qmyutwyg9wwmkymkgaywct6bum   6,336   0.81   138.511952

And several ips with the same account are no longer allowed
It is humanly impossible for a single person to reach this value without bot

Is beyond the limit of 30 claims per min! How I told
Captchas, bots will always adapt to the captchas, has websites expert in selling such services.
The problem lies in limiting claims by min or hour!

The difficulty of captcha only delay people who do not use bots, and leave the system only for bots ...
Which ultimately results in what happens in a hardware mining!
Who can afford an automated service concentrates the highest profit.

"Houston we have a problem!"
Because a system fault is evident!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi there!

I've created a small gambling site for RaiBlocks. It's just a "bustabit" game for RaiBlocks but hopefully, we'll add more games like blackjack and dice in future. Feel free to check it out on RaiGames.io Smiley

Earning RaiBlocks by playing games is a fantastic idea. Who doesn't like that? But I'm not a fan of gambling though.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hi there!

I've created a small gambling site for RaiBlocks. It's just a "bustabit" game for RaiBlocks but hopefully, we'll add more games like blackjack and dice in future. Feel free to check it out on RaiGames.io Smiley

This is really wonderful
fantastic person
I am testing that without delay
Activity: 2
Hi there!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
up top 200 to 500 oach member can get 3x mrai
Increased the difficulty of captcha and apparently only "I" stayed slower.

Undecided

Before ... 800 claims per hour!
now half only!

Cry

Captchas dificies + currency falling = time lost

It is not in captcha that you managed to stop the abusers, but within the limits of claims per hour ... will it be so difficult to differentiate a bot / team from a person by the amount made? Just think what is humanly possible

I even considered it fun to make captchas, now it's a real boredom ...
And think about losing more than 3 hours of my time, to win only 1400dogers. Can be discouraging.
Activity: 210
This coin is innovative. The fact that no fee is charged is what everyone wants.

By the way Do you have plans to be added to other exchanges?
There are many such as Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange, C-cex, Livecoin, etc. even if it is not a big exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex. Let's work on listing.
Are you a fool or noob? Why should exchanges list this shit?? There is no project , no roadmap, no future plan. Why should people but mrai?why should you trade mrai? The mrai future is totally unknown and only a few people will get benefit from this coin.

I'd like to see your face when Rai Blocks will be on Bittrex with multiple thousand BTC value one day Smiley Just read about this project and do your own research...
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
limit 30 claims per min, correct?
1hour = 60 minutes

Threshold: 3900

30*60 = 1800

3900+1800 = 5700

Top 1 have 6390 Huh?

I dont get what you trying to explain here. You wont get the claims every hour unless you are in the top claimed addresses for that hour. However,if you are not paid for an hour your previous claims will add to the unpaid and you will be paid once you're in the top addresses.
limit 30 claims per min, correct?
1hour = 60 minutes

Threshold: 3900

30*60 = 1800

3900+1800 = 5700

Top 1 have 6390 Huh?

capthca farmers please gather here
https://t.me/raiblocks
Information will be obtained quickly

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
repeat the same thing over and over
move on to another topic.

I really hope there were such a topic so that discussions of the wallet and the faucet don't have to be mixed together. Maybe you could create a new topic and convince devs to post updates of the faucet at there, and then we would move on to there.
Its been discuss better to make another thread for innovations and updates so those angry claimers can dominate this thread and for those
who still looking for the big success will only use the other thread maybe creating moderated thread for xrb topic will be much better just
hoping railblocks dev will look for it in a positive way.
Activity: 53
That captcha sucks sometimes man
Activity: 1

Administrator, as the capchas are now the numbers that are made much faster, and you think it's a machine? I block my cell phone ip? That fails
"LOCKED, PLEASE ALLOW REFERRER"

Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Dear Devs!
You even can not manage your faucet correctly!!!
You banned thousands people IPs instead to kill REAL cheaters, OCR etc!!!
1 question: How your coin will grow if even dammit faucet cant work correctly at least 1 day!???
If you haven`t experience how to do simple things- remove dammit faucet and use another way to distribute!

Fuckoff Pajeet
Activity: 432
Dear Devs!
You even can not manage your faucet correctly!!!
You banned thousands people IPs instead to kill REAL cheaters, OCR etc!!!
1 question: How your coin will grow if even dammit faucet cant work correctly at least 1 day!???
If you haven`t experience how to do simple things- remove dammit faucet and use another way to distribute!
"BLOCKED. PLEASE ALLOW REFERRER AND ONLY USE A STANDARD BROWSER."

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

new bug?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
how about making it possible to run masternodes?

I really hope there were such a topic so that discussions of the wallet and the faucet don't have to be mixed together. Maybe you could create a new topic and convince devs to post updates of the faucet at there, and then we would move on to there.
Well... The huge differences in the numbers of claims appear again. (screenshot) It looks like they are back again.
Jump to: