Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 344. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
People mention that the wallet sync issue is the reason it's being held back form a bigger exchange?

this can't be the reason? wallet sync issues typically don't need ample time to fix

curious if trex has been approached on there slack

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Stop this faucet bs, no one cares. I only hope this will make devs reconsider their distribution strategy and finally stop this poorfag heaven.

I told few pages back that I think, the best distribution will be Proof of Game.
Play a game is more fun and a better protection for bots.
The captcha distribution is only good for bots, no human can claim 3600 captchas in 1h.

I really like your idea of "Proof of Game". I like mmorpg so I think it could be a mmorpg.

But as far as I know, bots also exist in mmorpg. They farm in-game money or valuable items, and then sell those stuff for real-life money. They are headaches to mmorpg developers, too, because they affect in-game economy.

I think it is better to use minigames for this because its much faster to code.
My favorite game for this is a game like flappy bird, you can earn 1 claim for 1 point.
Another idea is airhockey against a CPU.
Theres a lot of minigames you can use for Proof of game.
The dev could change the game from time to time, to protect the system from bots.

The problem with games this simple is that it's possible to make ai that plays them with superhuman skill (just google DeepMind atari). I'm afraid that unless devs want to make new game every few days it's a solution worse than the current captcha pow.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Stop this faucet bs, no one cares. I only hope this will make devs reconsider their distribution strategy and finally stop this poorfag heaven.

I told few pages back that I think, the best distribution will be Proof of Game.
The captcha distribution is only good for bots, no human can claim 3600 captchas in 1h.

I really like your idea of "Proof of Game". I like mmorpg so I think it could be a mmorpg.

But as far as I know, bots also exist in mmorpg. They farm in-game money or valuable items, and then sell those stuff for real-life money. They are headaches to mmorpg developers, too, because they affect in-game economy.

I think it is better to use minigames for this because its much faster to code.
My favorite game for this is a game like flappy bird, you can earn 1 claim for 1 point.
Another idea is airhockey against a CPU.
Theres a lot of minigames you can use for Proof of game.
The dev could change the game from time to time, to protect the system from bots.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 447
Hey all,

Just a quick announcement that I've made a simple arcade game:
http://stats.yapraiwallet.space/games/arcade/

- jump around and collect stars and diamonds, the diamonds are actually blocks/transactions realtime from the raiblocks blockchains. Free demo but if you play the main game and send 1XRB you enter the draw where every 12hrs there are prizes for top scorer in one game, top total scorer and random player prize. You can send more if you want to add to the prize draw (less then 1xrb just goes into the prize fund and doesn't let you play!) and the credit lasts for the whole session (if you close the browser/tab then you'll have to send 1xrb again to play)

Just a bit of fun really but also get to checkout how quick raiblocks can be (when you play the main game once you've entered your address the game waits for the 1xrb, testing from my yaprai wallet from sending 1XRB takes about 5-10 seconds before its credited).

Currently working on adding touchscreen support to be played on mobile devices.

Awesome man! Keep up the great work!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
why raiblocks untill now never get listed in major exchange like a bittrex
dev already received many donations from claimer why not to try pay some bitcoin to get list on bittrex ? maybe dev too stingy  Undecided

It still has some synchronization issues, it is not ready yet.

Wallet sync issues hinders XRB from getting listed. As for the distribution, proof of human work is still ideal.
Activity: 41
Hey all,

Just a quick announcement that I've made a simple arcade game:
http://stats.yapraiwallet.space/games/arcade/

- jump around and collect stars and diamonds, the diamonds are actually blocks/transactions realtime from the raiblocks blockchains. Free demo but if you play the main game and send 1XRB you enter the draw where every 12hrs there are prizes for top scorer in one game, top total scorer and random player prize. You can send more if you want to add to the prize draw (less then 1xrb just goes into the prize fund and doesn't let you play!) and the credit lasts for the whole session (if you close the browser/tab then you'll have to send 1xrb again to play)

Just a bit of fun really but also get to checkout how quick raiblocks can be (when you play the main game once you've entered your address the game waits for the 1xrb, testing from my yaprai wallet from sending 1XRB takes about 5-10 seconds before its credited).

Currently working on adding touchscreen support to be played on mobile devices.

I managed to workaround my synchronization issues (on windows) by keeping raiblocks wallet data on ramdisk. When fully synced it only takes about 1.6gb so it should fit easily in ram on any computer. I think it would be nice if this functionality was built in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
dev already received many donations from claimer why not to try pay some bitcoin to get list on bittrex ? maybe dev too stingy  Undecided

It still has some synchronization issues, it is not ready yet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Haha because RaiBlocks just is a sh*tcoin for captcha worker and I not see the future of this coin, every will provide a huge number coin supportly can make the price just down down. Although, I don't know the reason make XRB still alive until today but with investor as me, it not interesting
Activity: 434
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Whats the trouble with the claiming, guys?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
fix trouble, how long?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

You need at least more than 5k claims. A few months back when the distribution was once a day, everyone gets something even with just 1 claim.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Don't claim until see more than 0 claim/s here
faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/paylist.php
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 210
I really don't understand. There are always somebody who will complain. I think it's very difficult to be a dev and read all of this replies in this thread (or maybe he doesn't read? which is a good thing).
Jump to: