Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 343. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
maybe top 200 up top 500 is best
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
quote author=Byte16 link=topic=1381323.msg20320122#msg20320122 date=1500800002]
Hope this is the right thread.

I withdrew some XRB from mercatox two days ago and it's still not made it to my wallet. Is this an issue with my wallet or mercatox??
If withdrawal hash is valid, check block count in your wallet

Sorry to be dumb but I'm new to cryptrcurrency, how do I do that?

Also, whenever I try to post on the forum I get the following error.

The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established.

I've not posted since last night, I'm not using a VPN or anything else that may alter my IP.
[/quote]

I don't know about the IP issue, may be for new users in this forum  there is some restriction time to make posts. I'm a newbie here too, but since I mostly read and don't post, that never happened to me.
As for the block count, if you are using a desk wallet, it has to be fully synchronized in order to actually receive your xrb. So, the number of blocks in your wallet  must be the same that is shown on the official  web
https://raiblockscommunity.net/
If it's not, you just have to wait the wallet to fully synch.
The first synch might take a lot of time, so alternatively you can try to speed it up with the instructions given in this vid and the data files of the links provided in the description. But please do pay atention to the instructions given in the vid and also read carefully in the readme.txt file(in the same link as the data files) and be sure you understood them well.
In the vid there's also some explanations of the block count and general features
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAb4ZVycCE

If you are using the wallet provided by the Telegram bot, that one is always synchronized.
Activity: 43
Nice idea of writng a newsletter! Thumbs up for the first version, nice to get a bit of inside.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
poloniex, if ure watching this just freaking add XRB already to ur exchanges..this is the 1 trillion dollar market cap coin

If you're going to shill at least make it believable, smh.

There is a laundry list of coins that would get added to Polo way before this one would.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
poloniex, if ure watching this just freaking add XRB already to ur exchanges..this is the 1 trillion dollar market cap coin

Trillion? not too bent? It's funny, the price of her 0  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 447
RaiBlocks Newsletter 23rd July 2017

Introduction
This will hopefully be a short newsletter published every 2 weeks with info and updates in regards to RaiBlocks including core development and third party development. If you would like to get involved please get in contact (see details at the end).

Core Wallet/Node Development
In last 14 days there have been 17 commits including some GUI changes as well as changes to the core to improve optimisation and improve syncing nodes. This is good progress towards a new release. - https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master
@vraken has joined the core dev team - he plans to start with some small bugs and go from there.

Beginning of 3rd party games
The last few weeks there has been lots of development of 3rd party games - RaiBlocks is ideal for games due to its near instant transactions and no fee. If you would like to develop or integrate RaiBlocks into a project you can either run your own node and use the RPC (good for a big project) or you could use the web api for the YapRai wallet - for more information check out #development and #yaprai_api on the slack channel.
Check out these games - remember that some involve gambling so stay safe!

XRB Jump and Grab - http://stats.yapraiwallet.space/games/arcade/start.html
RaiGames.io (Social RaiBlocks Gaming) - https://raigames.io/
BlockFevr (Provably fair dice game for RaiBlocks) - https://blockfevr.com/game/dice/XRB

Interview of RaiBlocks User
Helmi M (@MatheLZard on telegram)

1)How did you find out about RaiBlocks?
I know RaiBlocks since February, i found RaiBlocks when i read it in bitcointalk forums.

2)How have you used RaiBlocks?
I think RaiBlocks have a good cryptocurrency coin because having a very active community. Therefore I made RaiBlocks my investment cryptocurrency.

3)Where is RaiBlocks going to be in 6 months?
RaiBlocks will be in the big marketplace, because gradually many Investors have been eyeing RaiBlocks as a place to invest very well in the field of cryptocurrency.

Technical Analysis of a Feature
What Does ‘Not Pocketed’ Mean?
This means that the destination wallet hasn’t yet received the send block - this is nearly always as this wallet is not completely synced up. A XRB transaction consists of 2 blocks, a send block from the sending wallet and a receive block from the receiving wallet - both need to be fully synced for the transaction to go ahead.
Therefore if you have sent XRB and it isn’t pocketed then you just need to wait for the destination wallet to sync, do not worry - your XRB aren’t lost.

Dev Profile
SergSW (@SergSW on telegram or @sergsw on slack)

1)What Projects Do You Work On?
RaiWalletBot, RaiBlocksJS, RPC extensions

2)What makes RaiBlocks easier to use then other crypto?
Note: ideal future situation. People shouldn’t care about high commissions and 1 hour confirmation delays, RaiBlocks usage will be as easy as cash. If you buy 10 USD pizza, 1.5 USD commission is too expensive. You can remember some good crypto with relatively low commissions like DogeCoin, but imagine Doge with 100 TX/second & commission will be expensive again. Without commissions RaiBlocks can be used by anyone.

3)Whats the main challenge for RaiWalletBot?
For RaiWalletBot is was "How to handle several thousands incoming transaction in 1-2 hours?" :joy: (By using OpenCL and a dedicated GPU instead of CPU work).

4)Where is RaiBlocks going to be in 6 months?
In the middle of distribution :wink: Actually users will acknowledge XRB usefulness with more services to come

Feedback is welcome regarding the newsletter, you can contact me @jayycox on slack or telegram. It would be great if people wanted to review some of the services e.g. the new games.

Awesome work man! This project just keeps getting better and better!
Activity: 41
RaiBlocks Newsletter 23rd July 2017

Introduction
This will hopefully be a short newsletter published every 2 weeks with info and updates in regards to RaiBlocks including core development and third party development. If you would like to get involved please get in contact (see details at the end).

Core Wallet/Node Development
In last 14 days there have been 17 commits including some GUI changes as well as changes to the core to improve optimisation and improve syncing nodes. This is good progress towards a new release. - https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master
@vraken has joined the core dev team - he plans to start with some small bugs and go from there.

Beginning of 3rd party games
The last few weeks there has been lots of development of 3rd party games - RaiBlocks is ideal for games due to its near instant transactions and no fee. If you would like to develop or integrate RaiBlocks into a project you can either run your own node and use the RPC (good for a big project) or you could use the web api for the YapRai wallet - for more information check out #development and #yaprai_api on the slack channel.
Check out these games - remember that some involve gambling so stay safe!

XRB Jump and Grab - http://stats.yapraiwallet.space/games/arcade/start.html
RaiGames.io (Social RaiBlocks Gaming) - https://raigames.io/
BlockFevr (Provably fair dice game for RaiBlocks) - https://blockfevr.com/game/dice/XRB

Interview of RaiBlocks User
Helmi M (@MatheLZard on telegram)

1)How did you find out about RaiBlocks?
I know RaiBlocks since February, i found RaiBlocks when i read it in bitcointalk forums.

2)How have you used RaiBlocks?
I think RaiBlocks have a good cryptocurrency coin because having a very active community. Therefore I made RaiBlocks my investment cryptocurrency.

3)Where is RaiBlocks going to be in 6 months?
RaiBlocks will be in the big marketplace, because gradually many Investors have been eyeing RaiBlocks as a place to invest very well in the field of cryptocurrency.

Technical Analysis of a Feature
What Does ‘Not Pocketed’ Mean?
This means that the destination wallet hasn’t yet received the send block - this is nearly always as this wallet is not completely synced up. A XRB transaction consists of 2 blocks, a send block from the sending wallet and a receive block from the receiving wallet - both need to be fully synced for the transaction to go ahead.
Therefore if you have sent XRB and it isn’t pocketed then you just need to wait for the destination wallet to sync, do not worry - your XRB aren’t lost.

Dev Profile
SergSW (@SergSW on telegram or @sergsw on slack)

1)What Projects Do You Work On?
RaiWalletBot, RaiBlocksJS, RPC extensions

2)What makes RaiBlocks easier to use then other crypto?
Note: ideal future situation. People shouldn’t care about high commissions and 1 hour confirmation delays, RaiBlocks usage will be as easy as cash. If you buy 10 USD pizza, 1.5 USD commission is too expensive. You can remember some good crypto with relatively low commissions like DogeCoin, but imagine Doge with 100 TX/second & commission will be expensive again. Without commissions RaiBlocks can be used by anyone.

3)Whats the main challenge for RaiWalletBot?
For RaiWalletBot is was "How to handle several thousands incoming transaction in 1-2 hours?" :joy: (By using OpenCL and a dedicated GPU instead of CPU work).

4)Where is RaiBlocks going to be in 6 months?
In the middle of distribution :wink: Actually users will acknowledge XRB usefulness with more services to come

Feedback is welcome regarding the newsletter, you can contact me @jayycox on slack or telegram. It would be great if people wanted to review some of the services e.g. the new games.
Activity: 756
Unfortunately, it's really not worth claiming because of the high threshold. And now, the Funds for devs gets alot compared to the claimers and they also removed the 100 XRB bonus to 1 account per hour. So if you have BTC, just purchase XRB since it's cheap.
its right if you still believing with this coin better to buy as the price really falling instead of taking your time to claim and its really difficult now
buy and hold until the price went up again who knows maybe trex is just around the corner.
Activity: 19
Does everyone have a slow CAPTCHA? Is it because of a huge number of people or a problem on their server?
Activity: 20
quote author=Byte16 link=topic=1381323.msg20320122#msg20320122 date=1500800002]

I withdrew some XRB from mercatox two days ago and it's still not made it to my wallet. Is this an issue with my wallet or mercatox??
[/quote]

Sorry to be dumb but I'm new to cryptrcurrency, how do I do that?

Also, whenever I try to post on the forum I get the following error.

The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established.

I've not posted since last night, I'm not using a VPN or anything else that may alter my IP.
Threshold goes higher and higher, thats ridiculous.  Undecided
Are you guys still claiming with this high threshold?
Thats arround 2 days of work, for 3$

cheating only play game and every days 500$ or 1000$
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Unfortunately, it's really not worth claiming because of the high threshold. And now, the Funds for devs gets alot compared to the claimers and they also removed the 100 XRB bonus to 1 account per hour. So if you have BTC, just purchase XRB since it's cheap.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Threshold goes higher and higher, thats ridiculous.  Undecided
Are you guys still claiming with this high threshold?
Thats arround 2 days of work, for 3$
threshold 5200 = recaptcha, pls dev recaptcha comback
Activity: 630

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercatox-cryptocurrency-and-e-currency-exchange-e-wallet-p2p-exchange-1662702

Just see it!

Wow they are now a scam exchange just like Yobit so don't expect to get your coins to your wallet Xrb should get into a decent site a big exchange, we already have a big community supporting Mrai yet we are still falling for this scam exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercatox-cryptocurrency-and-e-currency-exchange-e-wallet-p2p-exchange-1662702

Just see it!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Since it's done manually for deposit and withdrawal, Mercatox is very slow. Even withdrawing BTC takes time. That's the only problem I had with them before.
Activity: 20

Jump to: