Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 345. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
too hard dev, i need 3 days to top and earn 80 XRB = 1,6$

Hmmm, maybe you should seek another job then? Oh wait, maybe the dev should make it so you get MOAR xrb for your efforts!
one year ago we can receive 200XRB every claim  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Hey Devs ? ..

For 3 days Threshold in 2900 to 5000K captches ? Wow... Fantasy.. Please : kill the claimers-sharpers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think - really !! - first step - no more 10-13 captchas in 1 minute ( ~ 600 captchas in one hour ). Hm ?? I think - not bad idea.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

Hmmm, maybe you should seek another job then? Oh wait, maybe the dev should make it so you get MOAR xrb for your efforts!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Lately all the talk here is only about distribution of the coin and how to make that better. Are there any other recent news regarding this coin? Like potential new exchanges, technical development?
There's nothing special

slack
clemahieu said

One long term idea I have, and I haven’t fully fleshed out the details, is if we can get block pruning, checkpointing, etc to work really well, it may not be useful at all to have full historical nodes with every transaction.
If that’s possible we could reduce the PoW because it wouldn’t matter if someone is spamming the network as much, block pruning would eliminate old transactions and it wouldn’t matter.
This is going in line with focusing on performance and low latency rather than perfecting the PoW game.
Since each account operates independently, any account or group of accounts spamming out transactions so fast they’re getting lost in the network only risks people starting to reject their transactions because there are block gaps.
If an account did this, no other accounts in the network will be stalled which is the major advantage of one chain per account.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hello. Guys, be careful with fraud bitgrail.com. The account is disabled for no reason, money is not withdrawn within 3 days. The questions are not answered Angry
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Lately all the talk here is only about distribution of the coin and how to make that better. Are there any other recent news regarding this coin? Like potential new exchanges, technical development?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Threshold will up to 5k, i don't know how humna can enter captcha to fast

is there possible more than 1 people enter captcha using the same account ?
Accounts are limited by 1 ip per minute
You can see this information in the wiki
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
There is something wrong when people complain about free crypto. Tech issues happen in all projects. $XRB has been very truthful and straightforward with the community. I appreciate projects that aren't deliberately trying to scam people and create a poor image of our industry.

Thanks $XRB guys!

Unfortunately a lot of faucet claimers doesn't care about the tech issues. They only complain about not getting enough XRBs.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
There is something wrong when people complain about free crypto. Tech issues happen in all projects. $XRB has been very truthful and straightforward with the community. I appreciate projects that aren't deliberately trying to scam people and create a poor image of our industry.

Thanks $XRB guys!

+1 pls dont listen to the FUD in this thread. Doesn't show the real project XRB.   Project works smoothly forward and the DEV and Team is really open and communicate well.

No Tech is perfect yet but he is working on it.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Thanks $XRB guys!
Activity: 27
I was banned from the telegram group just because I told the truth! I think these admins are fun!
 Kiss
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

is there possible more than 1 people enter captcha using the same account ?
Activity: 280

"Houston read the wiki"

Claims limit now is 60.

Between captcha load, post and post reply, you already lose 1 second!
If 60 seconds = 1 minute, and you lose 1 second with load/reload of captcha, how many captcha can you generate in 1 minute?

Simple math!
The captcha limit per minute is 30! Regardless of whether the wiki says 120, you will not be able to do more than 30, even if you get the miracle of responding 30 alphanumerical and distorted captcha on miliseconds, the system will not respond to you at the same time.

I am not against use of automation systems.
The problem is that these people who are using, are abusing the faucet.

I think a human isn't able to complete even 30 captchas per minute. The "60 claims per minute" limitation seems to benefit only bots.

Is there any developer besides Colin LeMahieu? The distribution process is not so well inspired imo. To stay hours after hours to complete captcha codes is kind of silly and can make you crazy and most important, it does not help the project / community in any way . You could have turned the airdrop into a more useful and interactive process but i guess that would have requested more work and creativity from the one man dev team. I'm not judgy , just sharing a thought Smiley

I could agree with you that we need a more innovative way of distribution. Sitting in front of computer solving captchas hours after hours isn't an attractive thing to most of us.

Yesterday, a member offered a different way of earning RaiBlocks -- playing game. I suppose that idea is interesting to most of us. The only thing which disappointed me is that it is a gambling game, of which I'm personally not a fan.

and

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 143
Is there any developer besides Colin LeMahieu? The distribution process is not so well inspired imo. To stay hours after hours to complete captcha codes is kind of silly and can make you crazy and most important, it does not help the project / community in any way . You could have turned the airdrop into a more useful and interactive process but i guess that would have requested more work and creativity from the one man dev team. I'm not judgy , just sharing a thought Smiley
Activity: 27

"Houston read the wiki"

Claims limit now is 60.

Between captcha load, post and post reply, you already lose 1 second!
If 60 seconds = 1 minute, and you lose 1 second with load/reload of captcha, how many captcha can you generate in 1 minute?

Simple math!
The captcha limit per minute is 30! Regardless of whether the wiki says 120, you will not be able to do more than 30, even if you get the miracle of responding 30 alphanumerical and distorted captcha on miliseconds, the system will not respond to you at the same time.

I am not against use of automation systems.
The problem is that these people who are using, are abusing the faucet.
Activity: 3
I dont get what you trying to explain here. You wont get the claims every hour unless you are in the top claimed addresses for that hour. However,if you are not paid for an hour your previous claims will add to the unpaid and you will be paid once you're in the top addresses.

@jennywhzz,

If to enter the top 200 needs the minimum of "3,562" this means that the person in the top, started with that amount or less.
correct?

So there is no way she could start the round with more than the minimum, otherwise she would have been paid in the last round, and would have zeroed in the claims.
Now let's calculate using the +0.05

If the limit is 30 claims per min, the round lasts 60min, the maximum claims is 1890 per hour, using the limit of 30 claims per min. You can not have more than that this value.  right?

1.05*30 = 31,5 claims per min(max).
31,5*60 = 1890 claims per hour(max with bonus +0.05).

1890(max claims per hour) + 3562(min for top 200) = 5452(max claims for top 1).

So how is it possible for the top 1 to get that value in less than an hour?

xrb_1p569kkuhz4r659x94i35a8ctruftb8bp4qmyutwyg9wwmkymkgaywct6bum   6,336   0.81   138.511952

And several ips with the same account are no longer allowed
It is humanly impossible for a single person to reach this value without bot

Is beyond the limit of 30 claims per min! How I told
Captchas, bots will always adapt to the captchas, has websites expert in selling such services.
The problem lies in limiting claims by min or hour!

The difficulty of captcha only delay people who do not use bots, and leave the system only for bots ...
Which ultimately results in what happens in a hardware mining!
Who can afford an automated service concentrates the highest profit.

"Houston we have a problem!"
Because a system fault is evident!

"Houston read the wiki"

Claims limit now is 60.
who can type 60 captcha/min?show me just 60 captcha/min about 5 min without rest.only terminator finger...😅.ill be back!!
captcha hard but top 200 still up
Jump to: