Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 358. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125
Anyone could help Id appreciate it.  Wallet was working fine on windows 10, updated and now wallet says error initializing node.  Any fix for this?
Restart PC won't help?

I deleted and re-downloaded through internet explorer instead of chrome and it let me install, maybe a cache problem though not sure why that'd happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Anyone could help Id appreciate it.  Wallet was working fine on windows 10, updated and now wallet says error initializing node.  Any fix for this?
Restart PC won't help?
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
I get NSIS error "installer integrity check has failed" when trying to install windows wallet. 64 bit and non-64

Download issues on your side - Check google for such entries to fix your error.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/error-installer-integrity-check-has-failed-common/c2e96749-6181-487c-80ec-3a0e24c32325
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
I get NSIS error "installer integrity check has failed" when trying to install windows wallet. 64 bit and non-64
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
threshold  go up and up and xrb go down what is this ? suppor this coin it becomes so difficult
Not investor want buying XRB and the price fall down, this is example reason when trading, XRB has been created a huge coin and I think with the price now is good with an altcoin not listing to big exchange site and can earning with catpcha work
Activity: 210
Added 2 new claim mode: Five in a row & Short master

CLAIM MODE: FIVE IN A ROW

You have 20% chance to get 5 claims.
If you'll be unlucky your claim will be lost and 0.13 claim will be added to Donations for devs account.
CLAIM MODE: SHORT MASTER

You have 80% chance to get 1.2 claims.
If you'll be unlucky your claim will be lost and 0.50 claim will be added to Donations for devs account.

I like to see how the captcha PoW evolves and is getting more complex. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
threshold  go up and up and xrb go down what is this ? suppor this coin it becomes so difficult
Activity: 10
too many fucking beggars in this coin.

too many fucking issues with the wallet.

the dedicated exchange, Bitgrail's wallet is fucked cause the node keeps crashing.

This shitcoin will never take off.

Too many issues combined with all the third world rats who think that the XRB dev owes them a fucking living.

Is error in node initialization on XRBs end?  I agree with beggars and ideas behind faucets.  I trade stocks and I know the two aren't identical, they are close.. Idea of getting free stock in company for clicking my mouse is insane.  Proof of stake coins I'm leaning towards more and more..  Nice to see what coins I buy can appreciate while I hold them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
too many fucking beggars in this coin.

too many fucking issues with the wallet.

the dedicated exchange, Bitgrail's wallet is fucked cause the node keeps crashing.

This shitcoin will never take off.

Too many issues combined with all the third world rats who think that the XRB dev owes them a fucking living.

Activity: 10
Activity: 280
Due to find an agreement between development team and community the claim mode has been simplified so:

1- Normal: you get 1 claim for each succesfully captcha
2- Help devs: you get 1 claim for each succesfully captcha and donate 0.1 claim to devs.

No more incentive if you donate to developers.

It seems that the threshold would not go down.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Instead of captcha, dev. Why not add a bounty program? Articles and blogposts will spread awareness.
Activity: 43
Have a look at the first page...

No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability

Here is a comparison between RaiBlocks, Bitcoin and Ripple
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19698220

I am also reading up on IOTA, to be able to make a comparison between RaiBlocks and IOTA, who are both targetting micro transactions.
Here is a small teaser of what i have gathered so far...

IOTARaiBlocksBitcoin
asynchronous>asynchronous>synchronous
Max. tx/s >no fix limit (?)>no fix limit (~700)>~7tx/s (1MB block size limit)
Confirmation Mechanism>Proof of Work>Proof of Stake>Proof of Work
Anti spam mechanism>Proof of Work>Proof of Work>Tx Fees
Ledger Type>DAG (directed acyclic graph)>Block-Lattice (multiple blockchains)>single (shared) Blockchain
Confirmation time (1st confirmation)>depends on transactions by other users>1 network echo period (<5s)>10 minutes
time till irreversible tx>unknown (depending on weight & PoW)>15s - max 1minute>~60 minutes

Imho,
Copared to IOTA, RaiBlocks has a better design in regards of fork resultion and attack prevention.
Both seem to be equally scalable, while RaiuBlocks pays close attention to transaction size (1 tx fits in 1 UDP package)
Compared to IOTA, Raiblocks lacks of third party development. It is less known, and the community is smaller.

Just to put the tx/seconds into context. Today, the VISA Networks treats 2000tx/s on average with a daily peak of around 4000tx/s.

Raiblocks for the win Smiley
Community is growing slowly I think
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Have a look at the first page...

No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability

Here is a comparison between RaiBlocks, Bitcoin and Ripple
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19698220

I am also reading up on IOTA, to be able to make a comparison between RaiBlocks and IOTA, who are both targetting micro transactions.
Here is a small teaser of what i have gathered so far...

IOTARaiBlocksBitcoin
asynchronous>asynchronous>synchronous
Max. tx/s >no fix limit (?)>no fix limit (~700)>~7tx/s (1MB block size limit)
Confirmation Mechanism>Proof of Work>Proof of Stake>Proof of Work
Anti spam mechanism>Proof of Work>Proof of Work>Tx Fees
Ledger Type>DAG (directed acyclic graph)>Block-Lattice (multiple blockchains)>single (shared) Blockchain
Confirmation time (1st confirmation)>depends on transactions by other users>1 network echo period (<5s)>10 minutes
time till irreversible tx>unknown (depending on weight & PoW)>15s - max 1minute>~60 minutes

Imho,
Copared to IOTA, RaiBlocks has a better design in regards of fork resultion and attack prevention.
Both seem to be equally scalable, while RaiuBlocks pays close attention to transaction size (1 tx fits in 1 UDP package)
Compared to IOTA, Raiblocks lacks of third party development. It is less known, and the community is smaller.

Just to put the tx/seconds into context. Today, the VISA Networks treats 2000tx/s on average with a daily peak of around 4000tx/s.

Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
Due to find an agreement between development team and community the claim mode has been simplified so:

1- Normal: you get 1 claim for each succesfully captcha
2- Help devs: you get 1 claim for each succesfully captcha and donate 0.1 claim to devs.

No more incentive if you donate to developers.
Activity: 163
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
Sorry for the noob question, but what makes raiblocks stand out of the crowd? What feature I get here which is unavailable to other ALTs?
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 616
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
Added 2 new claim mode: Five in a row & Short master

CLAIM MODE: FIVE IN A ROW

You have 20% chance to get 5 claims.
If you'll be unlucky your claim will be lost and 0.13 claim will be added to Donations for devs account.
CLAIM MODE: SHORT MASTER

You have 80% chance to get 1.2 claims.
If you'll be unlucky your claim will be lost and 0.50 claim will be added to Donations for devs account.
Activity: 210
Admin, wtf Huh Stop increase top, coz we better made 8000 claims and get 80-90 xrb, but not 7000 and 70 xrb!!! Don't be a crazy!

I think dev does the best for the project, you should trust him if you support rai blocks.
Activity: 616
My own record, i am champion of the world, your mraibrowser sucks, coz i made more in chrome)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHihCwwT68I
Jump to: