Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 456. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When we receive a deposit we have to move that to the exchange wallet so users can withdraw, this whole system is based on blocks, because 99% of coins work that way, we are not rewriting our entire system to accommodate a single coin, this I the implementation I designed so we can correctly monitor and administer XRB on an enterprise scale.
Hope when RaiBlocks will have better volume, you will change your mind  Smiley
Great work, Cryptopia! Didn't expect listing so soon Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Did you bother to read my messages above where I explained why we have confirmations.

We need to move coins, and delay for admin reason, stolen funds, forks etc, with 1 confirmation no admin can react to someone hacking your personal wallet sending them to Cryptopia and dumping them, with a delay, you have time to log a support ticket for example.

When we receive a deposit we have to move that to the exchange wallet so users can withdraw, this whole system is based on blocks, because 99% of coins work that way, we are not rewriting our entire system to accommodate a single coin, this I the implementation I designed so we can correctly monitor and administer XRB on an enterprise scale.

It up to you guys, I don't care, either you stick with confirmations or we can part ways
It's ok mate and thank you very much for taking the lead on implementing XRB on Cryptopia!
I've tested XRB deposits and everything working ok. I don't mind waiting for couple minutes for Cryptopia to do its internal auditing to make sure tx is ok.

Also congrats to dev team and community to finally got listed on exchange!

Has anyone contacted CoinMarketCap already ?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Please, remove 50 confirmations from Cryptopia, it's useless and slow down operations. Thank you. Best regards, mikerow

You know what, Ill just remove the coin, don't have time for this

Hi, it's not a critic, just the fact the coin itself doesn't need confirmations for txs.

Did you bother to read my messages above where I explained why we have confirmations.

We need to move coins, and delay for admin reason, stolen funds, forks etc, with 1 confirmation no admin can react to someone hacking your personal wallet sending them to Cryptopia and dumping them, with a delay, you have time to log a support ticket for example.

It up to you guys, I don't care, either you stick with confirmations or we can part ways

Thanks for going forward and adding the coin, please keep supporting it as it seems like a valuable projects.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Please, remove 50 confirmations from Cryptopia, it's useless and slow down operations. Thank you. Best regards, mikerow

Hi, it's not a critic, just the fact the coin itself doesn't need confirmations for txs.

Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.

Activity: 368
omg,Finally the platform on the deal
 Grin

Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
I've sent 380 mrai to Cryptopia to test,but it's been an hour my mrai hasn't arrive in my wallet I'm optimistic that it will eventually arrive,but I don't know how long it will take,this could be one of the issue that will face some who will deposit mrai in exchanges
Because Cryptopia make it wrong. Mrai doesn't need blocks confirmation Cheesy

No, RaiBlocks does not need confirmations, but we do, due to the nature of XRB we wait for a certain amount of blocks before crediting to ensure the forks are all resolved an no rollbacks occur.

We also have to move it from the user accounts to the exchange account so user can withdraw, so this gives us plenty of time to do that and intercept, prevent any issues that come with instant transfers.
Then may be better wait for 1-2-N minutes. There can be 100 blocks/minute or 100 blocks/hour Smiley
https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/history.php?group=hourly

We do it how we do it, use us or not, up to you.
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
my mrais are confirmed now. I could transfer easyly  Cheesy
I've sent 380 mrai to Cryptopia to test,but it's been an hour my mrai hasn't arrive in my wallet I'm optimistic that it will eventually arrive,but I don't know how long it will take,this could be one of the issue that will face some who will deposit mrai in exchanges

No, RaiBlocks does not need confirmations, but we do, due to the nature of XRB we wait for a certain amount of blocks before crediting to ensure the forks are all resolved an no rollbacks occur.

We also have to move it from the user accounts to the exchange account so user can withdraw, so this gives us plenty of time to do that and intercept, prevent any issues that come with instant transfers.
Then may be better wait for 1-2-N minutes. There can be 100 blocks/minute or 100 blocks/hour Smiley
https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/history.php?group=hourly

Otherwise someone will spam network for fast confirmations Smiley

hey buddy i already sold my mrai from cryptopia and i'm happy i was able to sell it @ 620 sat before this massive dumped happen,
but looking back someone buying @ 505 sat better not to sell below 500 guys just let the value to rise and keep claiming.

how many minutes is needed for confirming. normally when I used before cryptopia, I could see the unconfirmed balances but with mrai we dont need confirmation time

edit : now I can see the unconfirmed mrai in cryptopia  Grin
That's cryptopia issuefeature. They set 50 confirmation blocks. Mrai doesn't need it, so devs are trying to contact Cryptopia and explain how it works.
hey buddy i already sold my mrai from cryptopia and i'm happy i was able to sell it @ 620 sat before this massive dumped happen,
but looking back someone buying @ 505 sat better not to sell below 500 guys just let the value to rise and keep claiming.

how many minutes is needed for confirming. normally when I used before cryptopia, I could see the unconfirmed balances but with mrai we dont need confirmation time

edit : now I can see the unconfirmed mrai in cryptopia  Grin
I spend some time to resolve captcha and added cryptopia adres after 10 hours i will see on cryptopia?
After 0:00 GMT + 10-90 min depends on amount
Activity: 756
Activity: 518
I spend some time to resolve captcha and added cryptopia adres after 10 hours i will see on cryptopia?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
finally finally finallyyyyy we are in exchange  Grin

this is going to get dumped to death........

expect 1 satoshi soon

Grin
finally finally finallyyyyy we are in exchange  Grin
Jump to: