Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 460. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Dev pls

make something to grow up the price

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
how often does halving happen?

returned to 400000 mrai.

so it's not gonna halve?

RaiBlocks trying a lot, so I do not know what will happen in the future.
I want to sell mrai get Bitcoin. Help me

you can buy on the trading thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.5340
or join their telegram trading group chat
you can find it here
https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/resources.php
how often does halving happen?

returned to 400000 mrai.
Activity: 17
I want to sell mrai get Bitcoin. Help me
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
You must wait between 20-60 minutes. From now the faucet distribution is halved to 200.000 Mrai?

NOw this will really limit the claims I don't know many will just opted to buy or to just leave this coin for good,it's now really time to get mrai on exchanges,for the most two months it's al about update and upgrade why not focus now on development and marketing..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
You must wait between 20-60 minutes. From now the faucet distribution is halved to 200.000 Mrai?

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Anyone knows why the faucet send transaction is pending even if the blocks are synced?
Activity: 15
can i cancel my mrai trx ?
Do you see transaction at explorer raiblockscommunity.net? If yes, you cannot cancel it

i cannot see my last trx on raiblockscommunity.net. this is my account. xrb_374bfoyhcggrap3mqm3uh93upkt31fyofgwconqh1bnhrpa9kwu4n8jpmwsj

my balance on my wallet is 0 coz i was send it, but on raiblockscommunity.net is different.

give me solution please.

SOLVED. Thanks to https://t.me/SergSW.
Do you see transaction at explorer raiblockscommunity.net? If yes, you cannot cancel it

i cannot see my last trx on raiblockscommunity.net. this is my account. xrb_374bfoyhcggrap3mqm3uh93upkt31fyofgwconqh1bnhrpa9kwu4n8jpmwsj

my balance on my wallet is 0 coz i was send it, but on raiblockscommunity.net is different.

give me solution please.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Instead a telegram bot, even looking good project, we do need to focus into get listed at some exchange. Mercatox is delaying a lot, yobit i dont know if they will list or not and bittrex still waiting for some improvements looks like. We will have around 12 hours to work maybe less, soo the claim reward should be bigger then usual, maybe 1-3 mrai as the workers that will be waked and working, and i do agree mrai needs halving to make it harder without affect the captcha work, forcing the price to go up after some period, could be this year as well, but well lets see what developers are doing that is taking soo many hours to be done, and would be good to know if halvings will occur at raiblocks or not, and if yes at wich frequency , every xxx blocks?Huh

Halving is a good idea,the dev should implement it in my opinion,it will be good for mrai,I still have a lot of pending payout my wallet is out of sync but I continue to work in the faucet because I'm receiving it although pending,this could be the reason why some exchange cannot list it wallet sometimes goes out of sync.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Instead a telegram bot, even looking good project, we do need to focus into get listed at some exchange. Mercatox is delaying a lot, yobit i dont know if they will list or not and bittrex still waiting for some improvements looks like. We will have around 12 hours to work maybe less, soo the claim reward should be bigger then usual, maybe 1-3 mrai as the workers that will be waked and working, and i do agree mrai needs halving to make it harder without affect the captcha work, forcing the price to go up after some period, could be this year as well, but well lets see what developers are doing that is taking soo many hours to be done, and would be good to know if halvings will occur at raiblocks or not, and if yes at wich frequency , every xxx blocks?Huh
Activity: 17
when finished maintenance
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
My browser is closed by fawcet and ive lost my claims pending... someone  have the same problem Huh

Have you read this?

******** NEW FAUCET ********
available @ 00:00 GMT + 0

Changes:

Pending claims

Every claim is not directly sent to server but is stored on browser memory. Automatically, every 2 minutes, these claims are sent to server and you'll receive a notification message.

Before close browser be sure the pending claims counter is set to 0. We don't save pending claims on cookies because reCAPTCHA responses are valid for a very limited period.

No more 20% chance.

REFRESH PAGE, old client code is no more valid

My browser is closed by fawcet automatically... Not me   Roll Eyes

You may not be able to open it if you block ads
I just disadle my adblock thanks!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
hope will be upgrade the daily mrai distribution ,,,,
1600000/days Cheesy
No way

Mrai is not yet in exchanges,let us reserve the bulk of the give away from development and when it entered the exchange,mrai still has a lot of work and development to go,and many people will still discover mrai so it's not goo to pour everything now,it's way to early.
Activity: 54
Why i dont receive my mrai yesterday

it dont display on web or notify pending

Make sure your wallet's synced? Takes mine a bit to show up the new mining if I closed the wallet

Angry Angry Angry

normally they show pending letters above web site
 but today they do not display ??
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Why i dont receive my mrai yesterday

it dont display on web or notify pending

Make sure your wallet's synced? Takes mine a bit to show up the new mining if I closed the wallet
Jump to: