Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 457. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I've sent 380 mrai to Cryptopia to test,but it's been an hour my mrai hasn't arrive in my wallet I'm optimistic that it will eventually arrive,but I don't know how long it will take,this could be one of the issue that will face some who will deposit mrai in exchanges
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
hope with the first exchanger listed XRB , another one will following as well
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
next stop: poloniex

Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
-09-
What is this algorithm? Is different from most normal coins?
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Good to see the coin getting listed finally at an exchange..
legendary
Now that mrai is finally on exchanges nobody should sell lower than 500 sats,we now have a good and official platform where we can trade mrai,cryptopia is an experiemental we'll see if this exchange can maintain mrai wallet,this is the start of something great for mrai if the dev can fix all the bugs that will come along the way.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Is it just me or you guys also experiencing super slow captcha?
This is like slow motion now, takes me more than 25sec to solve one puzzle...
What the heck? Feels like a bad joke.  
recaptcha on other sites works normal, with good speed so it must be raiblocks faucet specific Sad
A little offtop question here:
Is there a way of accessing telegram channel for raiblocks, without disclosing your phone number?
Isn't it unfortunate selection of information method for fully anonymous coin, to use an ultra non anonymous program like telegram? I know that one can use some fake/pay to register phone number but that's kinda lame way of dealing with the lack of anonymity. For me prepaid is no longer an option, those have to be registered as well @ my place.
Are telegram channels more frequently visited by devs? Am I missing on some crucial info without telegram?
And last but not least, what about that damn slow captcha issue?
This is getting ridiculous, almost a month and recaptcha is still broken.
Hope that after exchanges list this shitcoin it will drop to subzero
Last maintenance took you 13hours and what was fixed exactly? Not the captcha, that's for sure.
Support sucks, people spamming the shit out of this thread, no moderation, fucking telegram...
 Undecided lame

And there is more: This address  xrb_3z5tx59fo18c57grdd9noi7tqfkobkqzk9iqcr88shj7snbg3qj6db4jtp4t
makes ~14K claims per 24 hours, its ~600 claims/hour, ~10/minute and we all know that average is 7/min above that faucet returns an error. So WTF? How? Investigate maybe? or Devs are somehow involved?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Hopefully exchange sites adds MRAI but i don't see this happening this year not unless something unexpected happens.
Why is it not being added?

If I remember correctly, there was an issue with transactions being rolled back right around the time exchanges were approached.

I think the rollback issue has been resolved, but exchanges might still be gun shy.

They have a reason to do that,the wallet is not stable,it synced then it's off and the exchange team may not handle that if thousands of transactions takes place,it might become a big issue if the problem persist,they just want to protect their exchange from the problem that may arise.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Hopefully exchange sites adds MRAI but i don't see this happening this year not unless something unexpected happens.

If I remember correctly, there was an issue with transactions being rolled back right around the time exchanges were approached.

I think the rollback issue has been resolved, but exchanges might still be gun shy.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
There are 400,000 MRAI printed every day. If we assume most of that gets sold. That means at 400 satoshi at least 1.6 BTC is traded per day.
Should be higher than that,there are a lot of venues in the marketplace and some of the existing mrai have been resold all over and over again so my guess is 5 to 10 btc,but this could double and triple,if we have an official exchange,because all trades are indexed but now we can only assume.

Yes, my guess is it's much higher than that. But as I said at least 1.6 BTC are traded per day. If it gets listed on exchange it might easily do 10-20 BTC/day in volume.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
There are 400,000 MRAI printed every day. If we assume most of that gets sold. That means at 400 satoshi at least 1.6 BTC is traded per day.
Should be higher than that,there are a lot of venues in the marketplace and some of the existing mrai have been resold all over and over again so my guess is 5 to 10 btc,but this could double and triple,if we have an official exchange,because all trades are indexed but now we can only assume.

Yes, my guess is it's much higher than that. But as I said at least 1.6 BTC are traded per day. If it gets listed on exchange it might easily do 10-20 BTC/day in volume.

legendary
I have a fast computer, fast internet, and the wallet just keeps synchronizing forever. So extremely irritating

You are not the only one,i don't know if those sellers and buyers had their wallet synced and how they do that,this is one big issue that needs to be resolve,before we think of getting in exchange,we all know exchanges are quick toi put wallet in maintenance if wallet has a lot of issues.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
I have a fast computer, fast internet, and the wallet just keeps synchronizing forever. So extremely irritating
legendary
When there are good potential on a coin , exchange like to accumulate before !

Soo maybe we got some player from exchange already buying mrai, but i dont see any new player at the trading room anyway. Its wizzard to see a good coin not being listed at exchanges just because its a brand new coin like pascal coin and people dont wanna to work to make an api to let it be at their exchanges. I will risk to say there is a daily volume of 0.50btc -2bitcoins being traded all days already.

Activity: 355
anyone know how to get this thing to sync, been stuck here for about a day
{
    "count": "409344",
    "unchecked": "20480"
}

restart

I have a billon times, I give up, perhaps we can list it when the network is better
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
{
}

restart
Activity: 355
{
}

When there are good potential on a coin , exchange like to accumulate before !

Soo maybe we got some player from exchange already buying mrai, but i dont see any new player at the trading room anyway. Its wizzard to see a good coin not being listed at exchanges just because its a brand new coin like pascal coin and people dont wanna to work to make an api to let it be at their exchanges. I will risk to say there is a daily volume of 0.50btc -2bitcoins being traded all days already.

Jump to: