Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 464. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
My browser is closed by fawcet and ive lost my claims pending... someone  have the same problem Huh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
20% Chance I wanted to go back. because the work in 6 hour is 400k Claim
Activity: 54
 ARE THERE ANY THING THAT CAN HELP MY WALLET SYNC FASTER

IAM SYNCHRONIZING FOR 2 DAYS AND IT STILL DO NOT DONE
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm working on a new faucet engine that will cut out the 20% of chance. Going back to normal 100%.
thanks very much

That's a great news if you hold a poll here majority of us here don't want to lottery faucet,the rewards and the difficulty is too high now,we don't want it triple by implementing a lottery captchas,there could be a way to do this,not this way we knows how lottery works ,you need to be so lucky to hit a jackpot,people are worker here not lottery worker..
Activity: 379
Why my browser is shutdown after few claims Huh Or show account invalid  Huh
Activity: 368
I'm working on a new faucet engine that will cut out the 20% of chance. Going back to normal 100%.
thanks very much
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
wasn't there a captcha coin once, why is this better?

What each captcha worth in USD/ BTC sats terms?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Seems now have good update, can't wait to try claim  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
if the faucet is in the maintenance then why are 0.057 claims and claim reward is decreasing?
~150-200 test claims to check new faucet system before release
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
******** NEW FAUCET ********
available @ 00:00 GMT + 0

Changes:

Pending claims

Every claim is not directly sent to server but is stored on browser memory. Automatically, every 2 minutes, these claims are sent to server and you'll receive a notification message.

Before close browser be sure the pending claims counter is set to 0. We don't save pending claims on cookies because reCAPTCHA responses are valid for a very limited period.

No more 20% chance.

REFRESH PAGE, old client code is no more valid
Activity: 45
if the faucet is in the maintenance then why are 0.057 claims and claim reward is decreasing?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
https://raiblockscommunity.net/block/index.php?h=1D215213714DED4CCD569F0946A82CDE8C0DD5EB594D65CCF5BC87A1FFCF08EC

Block    Signature    Amount    Roll    Payout / Refund
9BAE239AD6914C3C020665732A015B...    10F0437B076041CB3E06FE513881D0...    10859 Krai       1D215213714DED4CCD569F0946A82CDE8C0DD5EB594D65CCF5BC87A1FFCF08EC

how can I get back my 10Mrai???

thanks,
right now they went back to landing ....
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
and please tell me when stock exchanges are expected?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Why RaiBlocks?

I have no idea why. For me, ur Blocks resemble a monster hybrid between pancake and hamburger: huge sliced sandwich interlaced with saturated fat and baking soda. That shit will knock ur liver out, taking ur metabolism to the new level of shittiness.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
thank you so much, two days of rest were  Grin
This account is abandoned.
Activity: 368
Now click on how many times, can obtain a valid clicks
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
This 20% is silly. What problem does it solve?

Why not introduce a bigger delay, or just accumulate and only distribute amounts larger than 100 Mrai for example.

That way the network won't be flooded with micro transactions as well.

that is 100% true They even had this delay system then they removed it which created this problem then tried to fix it by this 20% .

The logic say when i do something that then lead to a problems i undo it and the problem will be fixed .

but they created the problem to fix it that way . that is why i smell something fishy behind this %20 any one with a fraction of brain will see this

The best way is to implement delay per ip or machine like all the other faucets are doing,like if you claim now you will claim after an hour or two,this way the whole network will not be flooded,I stopped doing captchas,what's the use you can do it all day and chances are you will not get a single mrai in a day.

As if thats likely to happen, record that on video and I'll pay you 1k mrais. Hint: you won't get past a 2-3 minutes without getting a claim considering you do 1 captcha in 5 seconds max and that must be the most unlucky case.

Out of my first 100 finished captchas 77 was unrewarded and 23 rewarded, meaning my success rate was 23%. Please note here that the sample size is obviously way 2 small to consider valid, but it can be counted as a valid enough indicator that we are in the +- 5% range and that 5% should also vanish on a big enough sample size.

Since we have a code based algorithm working on the back end, and if the code contains no errors, there should be no doubt that everyone will get equal results from a big enough sample size.

Can continue with the counting if anyone is in doubt (or doesn't know how probability works)  Roll Eyes
Is this coin centralized?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Here are some signatures that you are free to use in case you want to support RaiBlocks.
You can find the bb code here: http://pastebin.com/1UuFsX1S

(Of course these are not paid signatures - it's not a campaign.)

We are so many people claiming Mrai and you want to invite others to do the same and get disappointed because they have to hit a jackpot to claim mrai,why don't they fix the 20% chances faucet before we promote mrai,or else there will be more people disappointed because of the lottery faucet..
Jump to: