Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 462. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
wasn't there a captcha coin once, why is this better?

What each captcha worth in USD/ BTC sats terms?

BUMP

Long time not seen Statdude Smiley

It's not really about the captcha, that's just their method of distribution because they didn't want an ICO. Which is great imo, also I like the distribution method a lot more compared to something like byteball, because they simply made ICO BTC holders and exchanges rich (in the case Byteball takes off ofcourse).

This is a zero fee network for microtransactions, a codebase built from scratch and if you check the specifications, every account has their own blockchain which gets synchronized with the network.

Instant transactions and an UDP protocol (vcash has been using UDP aswell), I rarely see developers managing that kind of network structure.

You can read everything in the OP though, whitepaper and specifications linked. Overall it seems like one of the most fair and interesting projects to date so far together with Byteball, but I don't like their methods of distribution.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
First i have to say thank you for listing for the sound of logic by removing the 20% system. But i have to ask the question i did asked before never got reply for it . why you removed a working great system ( delay system ) at first place! ? . you could have increased the delay if you feel that you need to decrease the load on your server more. every time you need to decrease the load increase the delay simple and easy . I still think you need to force at least .05%-1% for dev . taking 4000 from 400000 daily for fees is nothing and it is fair ( minning fee )
it is not like premind.
Long delay just doesn't work. People use proxies and VPN with several browsers
Well people will always find a way to get more I hope no one here will create a specific software for mrai faucet or else it could ruin everything,I'm amazed that the leader on captcha has a huge claims I don't know if it is manual..
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
wasn't there a captcha coin once, why is this better?

What each captcha worth in USD/ BTC sats terms?

BUMP
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
First i have to say thank you for listing for the sound of logic by removing the 20% system. But i have to ask the question i did asked before never got reply for it . why you removed a working great system ( delay system ) at first place! ? . you could have increased the delay if you feel that you need to decrease the load on your server more. every time you need to decrease the load increase the delay simple and easy . I still think you need to force at least .05%-1% for dev . taking 4000 from 400000 daily for fees is nothing and it is fair ( minning fee )
it is not like premind.
Long delay just doesn't work. People use proxies and VPN with several browsers
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
See this coin, is your eyes into 9, fun encrypted currency, when to trading platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Actually claiming from multiple tab earn you more claims than only one tab as sometimes you need to wait for the fading river captcha and my connection isn't slow. First time i would get about ~400 claim / hour, with two tab i can get about 350 each, so 700/ hour. Too bad i can't do that anymore.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
it is not like premind.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
New problem ''request rate exceeded''. I claimed 1,5 hours it accepted only 32. Is this joke. Then i wonder take a look to paylist. Lots of users like me. There r lots of users Claimed between 10-50 but there are some of users 250-400. How can it possible?  Im not normal claimer. I claim with 3 browser. Like this;

I hated %20 chance update but now i missed %20 chance. Coz with this new system i feel like %3 chance. Hope i will not owe to raiblock after new update.
LOL 3 Tab Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
New problem ''request rate exceeded''. I claimed 1,5 hours it accepted only 32. Is this joke. Then i wonder take a look to paylist. Lots of users like me. There r lots of users Claimed between 10-50 but there are some of users 250-400. How can it possible?  Im not normal claimer. I claim with 3 browser. Like this;

I hated %20 chance update but now i missed %20 chance. Coz with this new system i feel like %3 chance. Hope i will not owe to raiblock after new update.

This is actually hilarious. I don't get how fast you would have to be to justify doing this for hours and getting at most a few dollars

My neurons can only find one answer to the question of why the hell on earth someone would be claiming from 3 different windows .... extra mega super SLOW internet!

Yet again if your internet is shitty then why bother to open 3 windows .... you have speed x for all 3 windows who will become x/3 and you will not have speed x for every window!

Please explain to us the stupid people why do you need to use 3 windows?

I claimed Raiblocks and one window was more than enough! After I clicked claim the new captcha appeared on my screen and so on ....

WHY dude? WHY?
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
hi guys , i am just wondering is mrai project 100% centralize? thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Because you should not claim with several browsers / tabs. IP limit
Activity: 182
I'm claiming Mrai from Raiblocks faucet and I wonder that if any ways else that I earn Rai? I mean the main way to get money from Raiblockscommunity and Rai coin is earning money from solving captcha or there are some other meaning that we should concern about when the price is growing up or down. I mean, why Rai price is going up day by day and why people buying it?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

This is actually hilarious. I don't get how fast you would have to be to justify doing this for hours and getting at most a few dollars
Activity: 163

Just be sure to be the only one claimer using an IP  Cheesy
Activity: 368
We don't ban account/IP.
Just be sure to be the only one claimer using an IP.

Dude, I know you've worked hard to provide all the change, but if it's about the server load then just go back to the previous few seconds limit per account per IP and increase the limit.
Your new system is not fair for people with subpar internet connection that needs to reload their page every once in a while.  And well most people that works for mrai instead of buying them are from regions with subpar internet connection.  Wink

Just saying.

Estimated development lack of money

The dev has already development funds coming from donations,it's a good decision to implement a donation option so people can help devs from server cost and development of the script I recommend that the dev team also add bitcoin donation or other valuable altcoins.

yes,good  
Hope everybody to help developers
 Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
We don't ban account/IP.

Dude, I know you've worked hard to provide all the change, but if it's about the server load then just go back to the previous few seconds limit per account per IP and increase the limit.
Your new system is not fair for people with subpar internet connection that needs to reload their page every once in a while.  And well most people that works for mrai instead of buying them are from regions with subpar internet connection.  Wink

Just saying.

The dev has already development funds coming from donations,it's a good decision to implement a donation option so people can help devs from server cost and development of the script I recommend that the dev team also add bitcoin donation or other valuable altcoins.
Excuse me, now click on what are the rules

there are no rule
u just click and claim your mrai
thanks  very much Smiley
We don't ban account/IP.

Just saying.

Increase too fast, no follow up development, will be perfect.
We don't ban account/IP.

Just saying.

Jump to: