Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 465. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Here are some signatures that you are free to use in case you want to support RaiBlocks.
You can find the bb code here: http://pastebin.com/1UuFsX1S

(Of course these are not paid signatures - it's not a campaign.)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Recently have a platform to online?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
RAI this currency is playing more and more interesting, very good development, serious work, no IPO, there is no problem running. Thanks to the development team, has always been at the forefront of scientific research, scholars.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Those who are dissatisfied with the distribution method can create new coins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This 20% is silly. What problem does it solve?

Why not introduce a bigger delay, or just accumulate and only distribute amounts larger than 100 Mrai for example.

That way the network won't be flooded with micro transactions as well.

that is 100% true They even had this delay system then they removed it which created this problem then tried to fix it by this 20% .

The logic say when i do something that then lead to a problems i undo it and the problem will be fixed .

but they created the problem to fix it that way . that is why i smell something fishy behind this %20 any one with a fraction of brain will see this

The best way is to implement delay per ip or machine like all the other faucets are doing,like if you claim now you will claim after an hour or two,this way the whole network will not be flooded,I stopped doing captchas,what's the use you can do it all day and chances are you will not get a single mrai in a day.
Activity: 325
Hi.
My wallet crashes when I import the seeds or try to send coins.

I get this error: ./rai_wallet: undefined symbol: _ZN7QString13toUtf8_helperERKS_

I'm on Ubuntu 64 bit, any advise?

Thank you! Smiley
Hello!
What version of Ubuntu actually? 14.04, 16.04, 16.10? And what is your CPU? (model mane from command less /proc/cpuinfo)

Hi!
My Linux is Ubuntu Mate 14.04.5 LTS and the CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi.

I get this error: ./rai_wallet: undefined symbol: _ZN7QString13toUtf8_helperERKS_

Thank you! Smiley
Hello!
What version of Ubuntu actually? 14.04, 16.04, 16.10? And what is your CPU? (model mane from command less /proc/cpuinfo)
Activity: 325
Hi.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
I thought I had a problem to claim on the faucet; now I see they have implemented this 20% chance rate.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266

Why not introduce a bigger delay, or just accumulate and only distribute amounts larger than 100 Mrai for example.

that is 100% true They even had this delay system then they removed it which created this problem then tried to fix it by this 20% .

The logic say when i do something that then lead to a problems i undo it and the problem will be fixed .

but they created the problem to fix it that way . that is why i smell something fishy behind this %20 any one with a fraction of brain will see this
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
traumschiff, I would love to see your probability in betting in dice. Add some martingale strategy for better wins. Idiot.  Cheesy

Dice has a house edge (skewing results) and 6 outcomes. This is a simple 20-80 yes or no. Nice reasoning, shows how dumb you are sadly.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
traumschiff, I would love to see your probability in betting in dice. Add some martingale strategy for better wins. Idiot.  Cheesy
legendary
180 BPM
Out of my first 100 finished captchas 77 was unrewarded and 23 rewarded, meaning my success rate was 23%. Please note here that the sample size is obviously way 2 small to consider valid, but it can be counted as a valid enough indicator that we are in the +- 5% and that 5% should also vanish on a big enough sample size.

Since we have a code based algorithm working on the back end, and if the code contains no errors, there should be no doubt that everyone will get equal results from a big enough sample size.

Can continue with the counting if anyone is in doubt (or doesn't know how probability works)  Roll Eyes
So right now everyone only have 20% chance to get a mrai, assuming you claim 5 times and got 1 (20%) according to today's estimated will net you 1.9 mrai. Yesterday every claim count but only got 0.247717 mrai/claim. That's 1,25 mrai (rounded it) every 5 claim. 1.25 vs 1.9.
that you saying we will get 1 every 5 for sure?! from where you get that people need to understand and read before post . it is a chance some people claimed for almost 2 hours without one mari ! do i need to go on! ? in long run tho you will break even with what you was doing before this 20%. this long run is different from one to another . it can't be same for all this is logic so what make you breakeven in days or even same day might take me week or month . which turn this project a game of chances

Wow , almost 2 hours without one mrai? what a hyperbole. I've tried the faucet today, the longest i got was 21 (i count) then i got 4 claims registered in the next 8 claim. Surely you people only count the streak where you got nothing and brush aside the time when you got 2 or 3 claim in 5. If the 20% didn't appear today, the estimated would have been 0.2 claim/mrai and keep decreasing, the result will be the same.
Hmm actually that prove my point more we are not all getting same results  Wink
So right now everyone only have 20% chance to get a mrai, assuming you claim 5 times and got 1 (20%) according to today's estimated will net you 1.9 mrai. Yesterday every claim count but only got 0.247717 mrai/claim. That's 1,25 mrai (rounded it) every 5 claim. 1.25 vs 1.9.
that you saying we will get 1 every 5 for sure?! from where you get that people need to understand and read before post . it is a chance some people claimed for almost 2 hours without one mari ! do i need to go on! ? in long run tho you will break even with what you was doing before this 20%. this long run is different from one to another . it can't be same for all this is logic so what make you breakeven in days or even same day might take me week or month . which turn this project a game of chances

Wow , almost 2 hours without one mrai? what a hyperbole. I've tried the faucet today, the longest i got was 21 (i count) then i got 4 claims registered in the next 8 claim. Surely you people only count the streak where you got nothing and brush aside the time when you got 2 or 3 claim in 5. If the 20% didn't appear today, the estimated would have been 0.2 claim/mrai and keep decreasing, the result will be the same.

He quotes random lies so he can give base to his assumptions.
You know what. you are full of BS bring me one quote i only keep quoting the people i have different opinion only one quote i agreed with or something . maybe they changed things after maintenance and after they get called out . i make money from this coin why i do attack it without a reason . also i said i might keep claim . but what i said is facts which you never answered and will never do . so keep troll your self all people see what i am saying you the only one blind  Huh

ans a big YES this %20 is fishy and shady as hell any one with brain will see this .
legendary
180 BPM

He quotes random lies so he can give base to his assumptions.
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Jump to: