Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 470. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
For people with issues, this is a proper way of updating to 7.8.0 and be back on sync:

1) save seed into safe place. (Advanced > Accounts > Backup/Clipboard wallet seed: then open notepad or such and paste it. keep it safe)
2) uninstall wallet.
3) remove folder c:/Users//AppData/Local/RaiBlocks
4) download and install 7.8.0
5) open new wallet
6) do not import seed, just let it run and update blocks
7) wait..... it can last long. be patient
Cool when it's synced, import seed
9) wait for blocks to confirm
10) PROFIT!
c:/Users//AppData/Local/RaiBlocks i cant find it in C:/
i stuck at 322xxx for five days
It's hidden system folder. You can enable showing hidden in settings or paste in windows explorer
%LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Why my transaction still pending, still not yet recieved. wallet full synced, block explorer mrai error?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
For people with issues, this is a proper way of updating to 7.8.0 and be back on sync:

1) save seed into safe place. (Advanced > Accounts > Backup/Clipboard wallet seed: then open notepad or such and paste it. keep it safe)
2) uninstall wallet.
5) open new wallet
10) PROFIT!
c:/Users//AppData/Local/RaiBlocks i cant find it in C:/
i stuck at 322xxx for five days
Activity: 339
Looks interesting. Will have a read up over breakfast in few hours.
Activity: 325
I think the problems will not be if I stay on the old purse? like the rules work for me 32 bits at 10

CapMonstr2 to help you - 1300kapch / min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWbUNLCzKI

Is this a captcha software that you are posting about,there's no need of this and we member should not employ any kind of software to cheat claiming of mrai,it's going to be a bad precedent and beside loads fast,you just need a fast internet to claim a lot of Mrai..

I googled for that after seeing the post.
It seems that software can't solve difficult captchas and that it uses audio for them.
So a human solving visual captchas would be faster anyways.

Fast rate advertized is only for old captchas.

So no need to worry for now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I think the problems will not be if I stay on the old purse? like the rules work for me 32 bits at 10

CapMonstr2 to help you - 1300kapch / min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWbUNLCzKI

Is this a captcha software that you are posting about,there's no need of this and we member should not employ any kind of software to cheat claiming of mrai,it's going to be a bad precedent and beside loads fast,you just need a fast internet to claim a lot of Mrai..
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Can someone explain me Huh
Why I cannot create a new account, meaning is new RaiBlocks account in 1 software.

I already click "Create account" but nothing happen Cry

The first time you open your wallet, there's already a new account ready. But you have to wait for 100% sync to do some other stuff.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Shashi Hou on the trading site, there is no new progress?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Can someone explain me Huh
Why I cannot create a new account, meaning is new RaiBlocks account in 1 software.

I already click "Create account" but nothing happen Cry
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

2) uninstall wallet.
5) open new wallet
10) PROFIT!

how long to wait sync?

It depends on the network, your connection, processing power. It can take long, from an hour to a few hours or even up to 12h.

I have mine fully synced 2 days I am very patient because when I check on the block explorer all my balances are all correct,you just need to be very patient,it will eventually sync just let it open and run when you are using your computer,you can check your balance if all the mrai you worked have gone through your specified address.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502

2) uninstall wallet.
5) open new wallet
10) PROFIT!

how long to wait sync?

It depends on the network, your connection, processing power. It can take long, from an hour to a few hours or even up to 12h.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

2) uninstall wallet.
5) open new wallet
10) PROFIT!

how long to wait sync?
is there anyone here who can help me ?. mrai my wallet has been reduced. but my check in site raiblocks there has been no transaction
My adrees;xrb_37seumnyrit3c13i4xurn8c4hhfihr4i4z88rqucmu7emumxcwtk88cwaq9q
I had a 12 hour wait. if someone could check? I've been sending 12.6k mrai? Please help. and if successful I will give 200 mrai
Check it here. You send 12k to xrb_3miu1y3bs7buwja6p5r45b91x3g3wzstj1qb1deppkardbwdybm9xhf7pzrm and he received it
https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3miu1y3bs7buwja6p5r45b91x3g3wzstj1qb1deppkardbwdybm9xhf7pzrm
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
is there anyone here who can help me ?. mrai my wallet has been reduced. but my check in site raiblocks there has been no transaction
My adrees;xrb_37seumnyrit3c13i4xurn8c4hhfihr4i4z88rqucmu7emumxcwtk88cwaq9q
I had a 12 hour wait. if someone could check? I've been sending 12.6k mrai? Please help. and if successful I will give 200 mrai

2) uninstall wallet.
5) open new wallet
8) when it's synced, import seed
10) PROFIT!
dude i think it's ur seed rather than a priv key , you can try here Advanced->Account->Import Wallet->paste the long string below seed bar -> type clear keys -> and click "import seed"
i did sevral time. but nothing happened yet.
If you have private key from old online wallet, restore it in Advanced --> Accounts Enher here & click "Import adhoc key". Your wallet shoul be unlocked or without password
The new update made the claim really lag it takes 5 sec between each captcha loading    . also why removed progress !

I doesn't have this problem on Chrome. Removing of progress bar bothers me also tho.

About progress bar, there are so many requests per second that the server becomes overloaded. It's for the server's safety and performance not to show instant progress.. but I guess it's just a test for now. Probably a new solution will be found to fix it, both for users and server.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
The new update made the claim really lag it takes 5 sec between each captcha loading    . also why removed progress !

I doesn't have this problem on Chrome. Removing of progress bar bothers me also tho.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Duno about you guys, but I updated my 7.7 wallet to 7.8 and it works flawlessly, first sync was a bit slowish, took like 10 mins while behind with 200-300 blocks or so, but since that I get everything instantly on win 10 64bit.

Btw I'm amazed with the project so far. Zero free near instant transactions would be pretty good for tons of online services. Bought a good stash OTC from the trade thread and mining when I have some free time on my hands.
Jump to: