Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 467. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
To dev of raiblock

Hope Devs change their mind
it seem the mrai distributed is still normal but plase give us some hope that we will have some money after every single captcha
 hope U guy can read this

sory for bad english
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
What a moronic solution.

Goal: Distribute as wide as possible by a daily faucet that requires captcha or human work. But not too much for those that are very keen to do the daily grind of solving capchas.

Instead why not give out bounties to those that write articles or promote Raiblocks? How about an affiliate system?

Or you are just too content with a lazy programmable solution.

Sure, the claims would lessen but that defeats the purpose of wide distribution. Why don't you just ban or limit by IPs?

This is depressing:
How you know it won't affect users did you tried it?? And no it is not the same there is luck factor now.

i swear I claimed for almost 2 hours with same message try again you have fking %20 . i make normally around 1500 claims in this 2 hours 20% means 300 claims .I got out after 2 hours with zero claims just amazing . Ya it is really the same LOL.

I don't know about you, guys. But I hope this coin gets listed asap and then dumped to smithereens then we could just buy 1 sat per mrai. Hell a lot fair than the stupid faucet.  

Quoting myself again so apes like you understand (and made the TLDR bigger so even if you have advanced autism and reading problems you may still understand it):

Some of you guys need to realize how statistics works. You will get to the exact 20% win chance on long-term, not in 10-20 minutes and not in 2-10 hours. If you keep solving the captcha for days you will have exactly the same chance vs others to get the same amount of mrais.

The payout is still 400.000mrai / 24 hours and everyone has the same probability to get it on the long run. Everyone has it harder, but the developers solved the resource problem they experienced from 2 many successful solvings.

There are literally thousands of Phillippinos working on this shit daily to sell them on the OTC thread.

You guys really need to get your shit together and stop crying and learn how this shit works. No one cares that you need positive reassurance to be able to keep going for free money. The developers are working their ass off for free. Did you read about the "no premine" part? I hope you are crying in all the ICO threads aswell that you got fucked over?

This forum has gone to shit 2-3 years ago, lots of hobo nontech people are crying nonstop that their fun and free money got ruined even though literally nothing changed here only the fucking text you get after every captcha.

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
There is a lot more better solution than this stupid 20%

1- force a fixed fee for minning it will be fair and help you with resources

2- make it as it was before 6 second for each claim you even can make it 10 sec. which will do exact the same as this stupid 20% but without us hurting our fingers from clicking.and it is more fair no luck here .

TBH if what you say is  real and true about resources you would go with number 2 solution easy . it will come back with exact same results if it is true 20%.

this 20% is straight forward fishy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What a moronic solution.

Goal: Distribute as wide as possible by a daily faucet that requires captcha or human work. But not too much for those that are very keen to do the daily grind of solving capchas.

Instead why not give out bounties to those that write articles or promote Raiblocks? How about an affiliate system?

Or you are just too content with a lazy programmable solution.

Sure, the claims would lessen but that defeats the purpose of wide distribution. Why don't you just ban or limit by IPs?

This is depressing:
How you know it won't affect users did you tried it?? And no it is not the same there is luck factor now.

i swear I claimed for almost 2 hours with same message try again you have fking %20 . i make normally around 1500 claims in this 2 hours 20% means 300 claims .I got out after 2 hours with zero claims just amazing . Ya it is really the same LOL.

I don't know about you, guys. But I hope this coin gets listed asap and then dumped to smithereens then we could just buy 1 sat per mrai. Hell a lot fair than the stupid faucet.  
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
image hosting free
Now what i will do ? What is the mean of this chances ?
This means that this coin gives you chance to pray. so instead of only claim all the day now you have to claim and pray your claim will land with 20% chance .  Cheesy

just read the above posts and you will understand

Thank you for your reply. I have seen previous post . The dev of this project should increase the the distribution amount of mrai
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
image hosting free
This means that this coin gives you chance to pray. so instead of only claim all the day now you have to claim and pray your claim will land with 20% chance .  Cheesy

just read the above posts and you will understand
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
image hosting free
legendary
180 BPM
Has traffic really gotten that much worse?

The number of claims have significantly gone up daily.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Has traffic really gotten that much worse?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.

no exchanges do not believe in coin  Cool

Are you some sort of anti-Mrai?

Go on with your life don't let this thread block you here for the rest of your life!

this is probably the ONLY coin in the world where everyone who puts his hands to work can get some regardless of wealth, race, color of skin or anything else!

This coin is looking at all of us in the same way! It's now better for x than y!

So yes, this coin is the next best thing that can happen in crypto!

I bet you are angry because you've probably invested a lot of money in mining equipment and now you are going insane because you can't mine this coin!

GO and fcuk  of mate! stop posting bullshit here!
we don't need that!   
legendary
180 BPM
Some of you guys need to realize how statistics works. You will get to the exact 20% win chance on long-term, not in 10-20 minutes and not in 2-10 hours. If you keep solving the captcha for days you will have exactly the same chance vs others to get the same amount of mrais.

The payout is still 400.000mrai / 24 hours and everyone has the same probability to get it on the long run. Everyone has it harder, but the developers solved the resource problem they experienced from 2 many successful solvings.

There are literally thousands of Phillippinos working on this shit daily to sell them on the OTC thread.

You guys really need to get your shit together and stop crying and learn how this shit works. No one cares that you need positive reassurance to be able to keep going for free money. The developers are working their ass off for free. Did you read about the "no premine" part? I hope you are crying in all the ICO threads aswell that you got fucked over?

This forum has gone to shit 2-3 years ago, lots of hobo nontech people are crying nonstop that their fun and free money got ruined even though literally nothing changed here only the fucking text you get after every captcha.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.

no exchanges do not believe in coin  Cool
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
By mistake I've made some requests to xrb_3a7qjfzrng4f399f7yzxf3ayqtyaz61huzf4chz9nzquhx551xub1xqtcmz4

And this address is my speedly dice addresss .... can we do something about it?

Or the landing address will now gamble?Cheesy

Good point. Next update will be gambling. I want to bet with my adress too.

OP Do u think add horse racing and football bets? Can we bet with our mrai?

Hopefully you will realize this mistake before too late. Sometimes doin nothing is the best thing to do...  
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
anyone can help me my wallet verison 7.8.0 but stuck att 322xxx six days plz help me or anyone can tell me where is suppot raiblocks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
By mistake I've made some requests to xrb_3a7qjfzrng4f399f7yzxf3ayqtyaz61huzf4chz9nzquhx551xub1xqtcmz4

And this address is my speedly dice addresss .... can we do something about it?

Or the landing address will now gamble?Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This looks like a temporary measure until there is a solution to the huge amount of traffic.

I wouldn't be so drastic to call it a fuck up. Want to have a broken non-paying faucet? Or a faucet that still pays while it's trying to figure out how to handle 2 million clicks?

Even read people complaining about the wallet issues being fixed. Come on. This is experimental code and you should be glad there are many updates and fixes.

Inability to wait, to be patient, filled with anxiety, those are all common in crypto. Just take two steps back and look at the whole picture.

People posting their true feelings,why don't you try doing it for hours without getting anything,we all know that this is experimental and we are posting our experience and issues because we want mrai to be better if no one will post any bugs or issue what will the dev fix,have a common sense ..
Activity: 742
Free coins
Many people get angry
It is wonder
Activity: 164
[quote Rai price is not rising?
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
This looks like a temporary measure until there is a solution to the huge amount of traffic.

I wouldn't be so drastic to call it a fuck up. Want to have a broken non-paying faucet? Or a faucet that still pays while it's trying to figure out how to handle 2 million clicks?

Even read people complaining about the wallet issues being fixed. Come on. This is experimental code and you should be glad there are many updates and fixes.

Inability to wait, to be patient, filled with anxiety, those are all common in crypto. Just take two steps back and look at the whole picture.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
The 20% chance is really zero. The faucet never returns a win thus it's broken. Please fix.

I just tried to use the faucet to see what the fuss is about.

This is going to kill MRAI.

Humans need positive reinforcement.

People will get bored really easily with this 1 in 5 chance.

They just fucked up the very thing that was the main USP of this coin.

Roll Eyes
Jump to: