Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 468. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
The 20% chance is really zero. The faucet never returns a win thus it's broken. Please fix.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
There will be probably a new version in the coming days, and then major problems should be fixed.

Maybe the exchanges that are interested to add the coin should wait the next release.

How about the faucet,it's really disappointing working for hours not getting anything,whoever think of this is an idiot,he just makes fun of the people here a lot of us here have been working for hours without getting anything,imagine you can only have 20% to claim mrai.. Angry
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
There will be probably a new version in the coming days, and then major problems should be fixed.

Maybe the exchanges that are interested to add the coin should wait the next release.
legendary
I'm starting to think that this coin another scam! Two weeks later I was doing a good recommendation if you do not change it as it was, I'll anti advertising

It is,exchange will have second thought with so many updates almost every week new version of wallet coming up,this is the most updated wallet I have ever been,I have not yet fully sync my wallet,and here comes another version when will our weekly new wallet update will end?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
when the coin hava  a big  exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

ffs, they keep releasing fucking shit every fucking day.

do you honestly think exchanges will bother with mRAI with these constant updates?

even supporters are getting fed up.....

Roll Eyes
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Implement a random check process on the top of the elaborate script will cut 80% of claims, avoiding lot of resources usage.
That won't affect users work since it's harder for all. Nothing really change, just you get a "bad luck" message sometime.
We are working even on provide best solutions.
Since i am not a tech guy so i will leave the first answer to someone who can understand it . but from a guy with no tech background i still do not see how reject 80% of claims gonna cut resources usage it will still send and receive from and to your server so i really do not get it . But you might be right as i stated above i am not expert in techs.

second part is meh.

How you know it won't affect users did you tried it?? And no it is not the same there is luck factor now.

i swear I claimed for almost 2 hours with same message try again you have fking %20 . i make normally around 1500 claims in this 2 hours 20% means 300 claims .I got out after 2 hours with zero claims just amazing . Ya it is really the same LOL.

also since we are at it can i know . How an account be at 3000 claims yesterday only after 30min from new day start it disappeared after i reloaded !! i thought it was bug but I think i have to ask it now.

I really do respect this project and devs behind it the disrupting idea was just brilliant . But i think there is something fishy behind this 20% thing i might be wrong tho.

P.S: why not just force a minning fee!! easy and no one will get mad about it  Wink
This isnt any kind of game, 20% sucess means you can get 1 claim at 5 attempts, maybe more maybe less. This also will increase the claim/ reward that is currently 0.22mrai and getting lowe day-by-day.

Lets make a test now: 2000 claims will worth around 500 mrai=1claim=0,25 mrai- with total claims being around 1600k claims

If this is reduced to just 400k claims this will mean a bigger rater for the sucessful claims=2000 claimsx20%=400 claims=400mrais

Soo consider this as an increase into the difficult them a gamble, sure into 1000 claims maybe not all will be able to get 200 claims sucessful, but the purpose is to save resorces, and raise the difficult, but lets see the next distribution period to all understand and know how good or bad are the changes for all.

For my point of view it keeps the same, the more claims you make the bigger the sucess claims you will accumulate, knowing that some people with less claims can ger more mrai then others, but with this it becames a better fair model of distribution to all.
Hmm since when %20 mean out of 5 you get 1 !! by math yes but in reality no . You can be much luckier than me or me than you . where ever % present it come with chance which means luck factor which means no guaranteed. what made mari price in the place it is today because the hard work involved and now you simply took big part of that away.

I really do not understand from where you get (It is the same phrase) cuz it is really isn't.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Congrulations you just killed the coin! R.I.P Mrai. Change the name. Lottery Coin! And introduce like this ''You have %20 chance i have %80 wanna deal with me?'' I dont understand How can u break somethin beautiful. How can u kill this beautiful project.Im so disappointed Sad

Project develepor or Project destroyer?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
This isnt any kind of game, 20% sucess means you can get 1 claim at 5 attempts, maybe more maybe less. This also will increase the claim/ reward that is currently 0.22mrai and getting lowe day-by-day.

Lets make a test now: 2000 claims will worth around 500 mrai=1claim=0,25 mrai- with total claims being around 1600k claims

If this is reduced to just 400k claims this will mean a bigger rater for the sucessful claims=2000 claimsx20%=400 claims=400mrais

Soo consider this as an increase into the difficult them a gamble, sure into 1000 claims maybe not all will be able to get 200 claims sucessful, but the purpose is to save resorces, and raise the difficult, but lets see the next distribution period to all understand and know how good or bad are the changes for all.

For my point of view it keeps the same, the more claims you make the bigger the sucess claims you will accumulate, knowing that some people with less claims can ger more mrai then others, but with this it becames a better fair model of distribution to all.
legendary
Dear users,
the choice of add a random approvation is due to high resources usage. Since now we can't afford some costs, we did this decision.
Anyway, claim will be harder for all, even if reward will increase, get a claim accepted will be harder for all.

Hope you understand, thank you for your interest in the coin.
This coin has now become a lottery and this is very bad,a user could spend 10 or 20 hours and could get nothing,tried for an hour and I always got "try again you have 20% chances" this will surely stop people from claiming and bad for the coin reputation,there should be a good way for a fair distribution..
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Implement a random check process on the top of the elaborate script will cut 80% of claims, avoiding lot of resources usage.
That won't affect users work since it's harder for all. Nothing really change, just you get a "bad luck" message sometime.
We are working even on provide best solutions.
So l let my brother claim for me when i am not home left him with 1485 claims more than 2 hours later it is still 1485 . Do you really think it is fair!!!

I swear when you removed the progress from front page i knew something wrong gonna happen.

You say that improved performance but it is clear the performance is in fact became worst after the remove of progress from front page (I dunno why) .

So after you made a perfect way to disrepute your coin you suddenly decided to make it disrepute with luck and not with hard work WTF you are doing!! [/font

Please explain this or what you are saying is just BIG BS . (the choice of add a random approvation is due to high resources usage.) what is the resources ! what is the resources consuming  more to accept a claim than to reject it!!!! this is just pure BS. 

until some explaination and answers this coin is red flagged for me!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
This coin is turning into a joke.
Incompetent devs, every weeks some changes, without warning.

Looks like they act daily but don't know what to do excactly.

Write a fucking roadmap or distribution model, so users' know what will happen today or next month.

You really don't understand how this works do you  Roll Eyes

Like byteball for example.

I would like to point out here that former ICO developers hold probably the most Bytecoins in existence. LSK, ETH, Waves, etc. These projects hold huge amounts of Bitcoins. LSK put it into their transparency report. He literally enriches them further instead of giving it to the masses.

Oh and I forgot to add how exchanges hold the most BTC, why would they say no to free money?

Yeah you are totally one clever guy.
Activity: 882
This coin is turning into a joke.
Incompetent devs, every weeks some changes, without warning.

Looks like they act daily but don't know what to do excactly.

Write a fucking roadmap or distribution model, so users' know what will happen today or next month.

Like byteball for example.
legendary
180 BPM
You just killed this coin!
You can't act as you want from day to night.
Shame.

Payout is still the same, it's harder for everyone, thus it doesn't really matter.
legendary
180 BPM
Dear users,
the choice of add a random approvation is due to high resources usage. Since now we can't afford some costs, we did this decision.
Anyway, claim will be harder for all, even if reward will increase, get a claim accepted will be harder for all.

Well, payout will be the same, 400.000mrai every 24 hours, so I guess it doesn't matter since you solve captchas anyway.
Activity: 882
You just killed this coin!
You can't act as you want from day to night.
Shame.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Dear users,

Jump to: