Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 539. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am very careful on this I have my 2 old version still on my computer this is to make sure that I have my seeds and my coins intact since there is no wallet.dat or a folder on appdata I still have version .4.8 and .4.9 here in my pc
You should just save your seed.

Now you can see the block count even on the website, so you can check that your client is well connected:
https://raiblocks.net/#/explorer

ah...very good.
i appreciate update from dev and hope everythings back to normal soon
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I am very careful on this I have my 2 old version still on my computer this is to make sure that I have my seeds and my coins intact since there is no wallet.dat or a folder on appdata I still have version .4.8 and .4.9 here in my pc
You should just save your seed.

Now you can see the block count even on the website, so you can check that your client is well connected:
https://raiblocks.net/#/explorer
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Install the new version and make sure it's fine before you uninstall the old version.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Install the new version and make sure it's fine before you uninstall the old version.
mine i have both the wallet and it is working fine the seeds still back up from the previous wallet, i'm just waiting for the faucet to work again, I missed doing my Mrai. hope dev will open it up again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
New release
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V7.5.0

If it doesn't sync well at the first run, close it, and run it again.
The faucet will be open soon.

don't know if i will get my lost coin back or not/
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
New release
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V7.5.0

If it doesn't sync well at the first run, close it, and run it again.
The faucet will be open soon.
Activity: 882
With Bittrex already removed.

Bittrex has removed the XRB/Raiblocks Wallet.....for those who didn't understand...

It has never been online, like happened for Destiny, they have to do that for testing
Luckily, this time, railblocks aren't in other exchange so nobody panic dump  Wink

Does it means bittrex will not list mrai after that chain stuck?
By the way, after that, price will of course retarget cause noone knows if it could happen again in future.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

Bittrex has removed the XRB/Raiblocks Wallet.....for those who didn't understand...

It has never been online, like happened for Destiny, they have to do that for testing
Luckily, this time, railblocks aren't in other exchange so nobody panic dump  Wink
Activity: 490
Is there really no one where who can explain how it will work in practice.

The website isn't helpful...
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Update from dev
Colin LeMahieu    

Apr 30 (1 hour ago)

We put up a fix for what was causing node crashes and we're currently testing it.

It's recommended to still hold off on transactions until testing is done.

i have check that node is already up
Activity: 530
Activity: 616
Update from dev
Colin LeMahieu    

Apr 30 (1 hour ago)

We put up a fix for what was causing node crashes and we're currently testing it.

It's recommended to still hold off on transactions until testing is done.
My bad, should have paid attention to your Yobit Signature  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
mrai is added on bittrex,that means after solving all problems we can trade mrai in bittrex.soon mrai will be listed on yobit and c-cex.
great news.

Sorry but Bittrex is much more reputable than yobit and c-cex.......

Personally, i'd rather Raiblocks stay on Bittrex and gets on to Poloniex eventually

Screw Yolobit.....

I am trading on Yobit and so are the thousands we are comfortable trading here on Yobit and CCEX if Mrai get listed on Yobit or Ccex then it is none of your business anymore this is an open market

Which part of "personally" did you not understand.....I have stated that it was solely my opinion......

Not my fault if you lack english comprehension skills......

So it's your opinion only and my opinion is you are not trader and do not understand trading the more exchanges a coin listed the more comparison a trader can compare and based the performance of a certain coin,yes you are good in english so why not go to the service and post how good is your english and you are open to teach us for 1 bitcoin.
mrai is added on bittrex,that means after solving all problems we can trade mrai in bittrex.soon mrai will be listed on yobit and c-cex.
great news.

Personally, i'd rather Raiblocks stay on Bittrex and gets on to Poloniex eventually

Screw Yolobit.....

I am trading on Yobit and so are the thousands we are comfortable trading here on Yobit and CCEX if Mrai get listed on Yobit or Ccex then it is none of your business anymore this is an open market

I agree...yobit works so whats the issue?

Plus Poloniex wasn't always such a respected site and lost a ton of BTC not that long ago.

which they refunded........let's see if that happens with any other site........

anyways, there seems to be a lot of people who don't understand the nuances of the English Language........oh well.....

My point is no exchange is ideal and unhackable...if YOBIT works then it works...thats what I think PERSONALLY...
great news.

Screw Yolobit.....

Plus Poloniex wasn't always such a respected site and lost a ton of BTC not that long ago.

which they refunded........let's see if that happens with any other site........

anyways, there seems to be a lot of people who don't understand the nuances of the English Language........oh well.....
great news.

Screw Yolobit.....

Which part of "personally" did you not understand?....I have stated that it was solely my opinion......

Not my fault if you lack english comprehension skills......
great news.

Screw Yolobit.....

Jump to: