Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 566. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
will or not be 1krai = 50sat?? after listing on exchanges
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yueno
Why i cannot install the wallet new new release please help thnks  Cry 32bits here
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Any news or updates about the reward being reduced from MRAI to KRAI ?

So it Means that reward wil be in Krai...means more less reward and more hard work.... Shocked
Seem like they have already implemented it. I saw this just now wen I visit the faucet: 16,751,704,000 KRAI Sad
I just hope they wont reduce the amount per claim that much 1mrai should be enough since the distribution is just starting at 4.6%.

Nice Captha service. IS Railblaock some captha service ?
They have a faucet.

That is a big reward juts by solving captcha, boters are on standby since the faucet ain`t workin
Rewards gonna be smaller since the devs adjusted the unit from mrai to krai.

And afterfew days from Krai to Rai....Is this Currency that much worth...i dont think so...be careful here people doing faucets and saving..
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
im having problem about launching the new wallet. i have been clicking it but nothing just happen. please help me. any related problems there?
This latest version seems to hang for a bit during startup. Mine eventually appears after a few minutes.

New wallet installed and it works for me. Yay!!! Grin
A new version of windows wallet?
A new wallet version 7.4.4 was released 3 days ago https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases
Activity: 602
A new version of windows wallet?
Activity: 126
i hope there's official update from dev and exchange maybe...
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Activity: 140
i think upcoming , but now paying in krai instead of mrai.......

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

So it Means that reward wil be in Krai...means more less reward and more hard work.... Shocked
Seem like they have already implemented it. I saw this just now wen I visit the faucet: 16,751,704,000 KRAI Sad
I just hope they wont reduce the amount per claim that much 1mrai should be enough since the distribution is just starting at 4.6%.

They have a faucet.

That is a big reward juts by solving captcha, boters are on standby since the faucet ain`t workin
Rewards gonna be smaller since the devs adjusted the unit from mrai to krai.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 252

No matter Mrai or Krai because 1 Mrai equal to 1000Krai so we still get same amount
Activity: 630

I think it's preparations for the future. Reward depends on number of clicks. And reward will fall below 1 Mrai per click one day.
Activity: 336
13hours already. Any update on how many more hours we need to wait before we can work on faucet again?
Activity: 980

Activity: 756

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I closed my wallet and now it no longer opens even after I reinstalled it.
new version 7.4.4 I see the process in the task manager but no window.

Try opening the wallet again and then refresh your desktop multiple times. It does the trick in my wallet.
The wallet is also shown to be running but the wallet is not popping up but when I tried refreshing it finally showed. I'm not sure if this will work in your case tho.
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
I closed my wallet and now it no longer opens even after I reinstalled it.
new version 7.4.4 I see the process in the task manager but no window.
Activity: 756
The faucet maintenance wasn't completed.  We're working on getting it running as soon as possible.

You can take your time it's much more preferable one of the problem that we encounter is the captcha service provider it cannot keep with the so many users doing this captchas the server is overloading the order hopefully when it come out it will be more smooth than before

i have been doing Captha for last 39 hrs and havent sleeep... then faucet was off and i got chance to sleep.  Wink
Jump to: