Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 568. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Yes, please let exchanges know you want RaiBlocks listed.

I've talked with Bittrex, Poloniex, C-Cex, many, many others over a period of almost 9 months trying to get accepted.

I doubt many are more irritated at the situation than I am, if *any* of them would contact me back I'd be helping them get it listed.

I think you can start with Yobit for a small fee you can get listed within 2 days many new altcoins can get listed even if they are on a prelaunch so why not try them this is the best time to get listed on Yobit the demand is high..
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
Yes, please let exchanges know you want RaiBlocks listed.

I've talked with Bittrex, Poloniex, C-Cex, many, many others over a period of almost 9 months trying to get accepted.

I doubt many are more irritated at the situation than I am, if *any* of them would contact me back I'd be helping them get it listed.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Are there any moves to get MRAI to exchanges with the demand people would like to see this on exchanges so we can all organize our buying and selling orders and will not get scam in the process..
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
hi dev, when will add something new like dapp Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Faucet is still off  Cry  can we get any update here after finishing the maintenance?

Even if someone gonna have to update here, you still have to look for this thread right?
Instead, why don't you just open the railblock link in a new tab and refresh every now and then(Just like me)?  Grin
Activity: 406
ohh no I'm waiting for this then when I refresh

"have an extra 4 hours of distribution"

I have to slepp too  Cry
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
bah. maintenance increased to 4 hours. I'm going to sleep.  Embarrassed

@dev
how about postponing the double hours?  Tongue
Hi there anyone know wats going on i havent receive my last 3 payments thank you

same here after update 7.44  Sad
I am still using the older version of the wallet at 7.43 and have no problem. They are doing maintenance on the whole site for a few hours intermittently so that might be root cause of the problem. I would wait until they give an update when it has been completed to recheck your wallet.

maintance time is now???
About 20 mins. more before maintenance.

thanks .. I always confuse that gmt hours  Cheesy
Easily found out by typing in google "What time is it now in GMT?"
That's what I always do to solve this problem I have too.
maintance time is now???

thanks .. I always confuse that gmt hours  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
maintance time is now???
maintance time is now???
Activity: 210
nice altcoin, i see i brigth future in this

If you are interested in this coin you might want to take a look about buy and sell section we have Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.980

If you are somehow want to buy bulk of mrai, you can shoot me a PM Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
nice altcoin, i see i brigth future in this
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Upcoming Maintenance

Thanks for participating in the free distribution of RaiBlocks! Due to increasing popularity, we need to schedule a maintenance period to keep the website running smooth.
How the maintenance period affects these popular timezones:

(GMT/UTC) 2AM-4AM 04/21/2016
    (PDT) 7PM-9PM 04/20/2016
    (CTZ) 9PM-11PM 04/20/2016

Q. What about the 2-hours missed? Where does that distribution go?
A. After the maintenance period, we will have an extra 2 hours of distribution saved up which will be distributed in the following distribution 2 hours after the end of this maintenance. This allows the users who were waiting for 2 hours to receive double distribution and not lose any time.

so this means that we'll get 84000 Mrai for (GMT/UTC) 4AM-6AM 04/21/2016 ? did I get that right?

Correct
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
Upcoming Maintenance

Thanks for participating in the free distribution of RaiBlocks! Due to increasing popularity, we need to schedule a maintenance period to keep the website running smooth.
How the maintenance period affects these popular timezones:

(GMT/UTC) 2AM-4AM 04/21/2016
    (PDT) 7PM-9PM 04/20/2016
    (CTZ) 9PM-11PM 04/20/2016

Q. What about the 2-hours missed? Where does that distribution go?
A. After the maintenance period, we will have an extra 2 hours of distribution saved up which will be distributed in the following distribution 2 hours after the end of this maintenance. This allows the users who were waiting for 2 hours to receive double distribution and not lose any time.

so this means that we'll get 84000 Mrai for (GMT/UTC) 4AM-6AM 04/21/2016 ? did I get that right?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
There are people who know how to solve this problem?
I have tried to reinstall the wallet, and still appears an error like that Embarrassed
In this case, the problem is that you have not installed service pack KB2999226, part C Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
if you have windows 32bit, try this https://download.microsoft.com/download/C/E/5/CE514EAE-78A8-4381-86E8-29108D78DBD4/VC_redist.x86.exe
Activity: 517
There are people who know how to solve this problem?

I have tried to reinstall the wallet, and still appears an error like that Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
dev, faucet have problem? 1 claim around 20-50 second and sometime came with "try again"
Also had the same issue sometimes took me a minute or more to get one captcha I think the problem is is the captcha service it can't keep with the numbers of users active on the faucets,the dev should think of getting a new captcha service provider..
Activity: 252
Hi there anyone know wats going on i havent receive my last 3 payments thank you

same here after update 7.44  Sad

yeah me too

haven't done any captcha since the new wallet version was released but I noticed that the "Distribution Progress" is stuck at 16,206,570 for hours.

Im still receive it guys, always going smoothly
Activity: 163
dev, faucet have problem? 1 claim around 20-50 second and sometime came with "try again"
Jump to: