Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 591. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Mrai received,thanks clemahieu,you did a great job!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I posted the output from the first distribution. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/FgCtvcPQQXY

From the time the faucet opened to the time everyone saw their click count drop was the first quick distribution interval we did to make sure things were working end-to-end.  We fixed a couple issues that slowed the payout down and finally sent to everyone in proportion.

We're going to add some information about how many clicks were in the previous distribution which will help with the count during rollovers.

We'll be working on getting everything automated and 21,000/hr will get us close to the distribution schedule outlined by the time the year rolls over.

I can't understand this amount
"amount": "1379000000000000000000000000000000"
 Huh

BUt I did get 1379 mrai

Hey jmild how much click was that payout for thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
I posted the output from the first distribution. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/FgCtvcPQQXY

From the time the faucet opened to the time everyone saw their click count drop was the first quick distribution interval we did to make sure things were working end-to-end.  We fixed a couple issues that slowed the payout down and finally sent to everyone in proportion.

We're going to add some information about how many clicks were in the previous distribution which will help with the count during rollovers.

We'll be working on getting everything automated and 21,000/hr will get us close to the distribution schedule outlined by the time the year rolls over.

Huh

BUt I did get 1379 mrai

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining -> Divider

Rather than using decimals, which is a really, really, really, really really, bad idea, RaiBlocks uses a large integer.
Activity: 210

Huh

BUt I did get 1379 mrai
Activity: 238
Merit: 122

I'm continuously astonished by the incapacity of people to read the last 10 posts or the dev posts before posting something.  Shocked

yes or the explanation on the faucet itself;

"We are aiming to pay out every 2-6 hours. In the event that payouts take longer than normal, don't worry. All of your successful ReCaptcha solves are recorded and you will receive distribution for all of your work. "

Thanks buddy wasnt too worry about not getting pay but i wanted to know the rate of mira we was getting for each click...i see the equation or formula they gave us to figure the pay distribute but im such a noob dont really understand it  Smiley
crazy i had more than 250 success than got back to 73! how could be possible?

it decrease because your clicks moved from  "since last distribution" to "in last distribution"
dev answer from telegram

We're going to add more stats, specifically when whe generate a distribution, we're going to show that your clicks moved from "since last distribution" to "in last distribution"; right now some people probably think their clicks were lost but they were just totaled up.

Okie dokie, I can't access the link telegram/raiblock. I'm using the web version. Is there any possible way to do so, so that I can also see some updates. Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
crazy i had more than 250 success than got back to 73! how could be possible?

it decrease because your clicks moved from  "since last distribution" to "in last distribution"
dev answer from telegram

We're going to add more stats, specifically when whe generate a distribution, we're going to show that your clicks moved from "since last distribution" to "in last distribution"; right now some people probably think their clicks were lost but they were just totaled up.

I'm continuously astonished by the incapacity of people to read the last 10 posts or the dev posts before posting something.  Shocked

"We are aiming to pay out every 2-6 hours. In the event that payouts take longer than normal, don't worry. All of your successful ReCaptcha solves are recorded and you will receive distribution for all of your work. "

WHat do you expect from people who just want is their own needs. People here are just thinking of their own satisfaction
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

Activity: 705

same here im at 100 plus didnt receive anything what do you mean by could be hours or days have anyone recieve any miras yet
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Just go back to the original way of distributing, let those early adopters get their share and reward. Only do 50% of all coins like this and then the rest do it normally like you wanted to or sell them, do whatever.
If you keep this up eventually the attention to the coin will fall and it will join the graveyard of the alts, just do it like it was originally intended to be.

The new method is better. And attention is fine.

Depends on a case by case basis. I personally prefer old faucet, where i claimed here and there when i remembered about it. Comparing that before with
this thing now where i would have to sit on it for hour straight to get same amount is just crazy. I'm confident popularity will now fall back.

It looks like no distribution happens until you reach 100. So, I'd imagine the moment you reach 100, be it hours or days, you will get something in return.

I reached 100 and still never got a payout so I have no idea what you mean
Activity: 513
Just go back to the original way of distributing, let those early adopters get their share and reward. Only do 50% of all coins like this and then the rest do it normally like you wanted to or sell them, do whatever.
If you keep this up eventually the attention to the coin will fall and it will join the graveyard of the alts, just do it like it was originally intended to be.

Depends on a case by case basis. I personally prefer old faucet, where i claimed here and there when i remembered about it. Comparing that before with
this thing now where i would have to sit on it for hour straight to get same amount is just crazy. I'm confident popularity will now fall back.

It looks like no distribution happens until you reach 100. So, I'd imagine the moment you reach 100, be it hours or days, you will get something in return.
Activity: 705

If popularity falls back, there will be more coins for those who stick to the project. More coins but worth less one whould assume, but who knows.. only 3.8% has been distributed so far, we are still in the "early days" where the future of a coin is mostly uncertain
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Activity: 513

legendary
Activity: 1050
Did anyone get MRAI? Why brush for 2 hours but did not get 1 MRAI?

Not yet, It was reset after 1 hour of requesting, mine from 200+ fall backed to 55.
It's really this simple:

21'000 Mrai per hour (21k * 24 = 504'000 Mrai per day are distributed)
Every hour the succesfull requests are counted (TOT)
Your valid requests (YOUR) are only a part of all the requests done in that hour
And thus the formula for your payout is: ( YOUR / TOT ) * 21'000

There isn't a fixed ammount of Mrai payed for every request
Payouts are delayed

And all of this has been already written in the last couple of pages... If you have not the small dedication to read a handfull of posts or to understand the distribution, please stay away from crypto-currencies world.

We're asking how do we know the total count, DEV did not even displayed that. How can we calculate for our mrai then?

You don't really need to know the total count of requests made in a given time, it's true that it could be usefull for knowing aprox. how much you are getting per every request but since this distribution it's not tought to be a part-time job or a work-giving platform... just do as much as you feel like before getting bored!

I've done 25 requests and it's enough for me for today! Wink

No no no, that doesn't work for me. Ignorance is a bliss for you but that can't be apply to every person just like me. I need a detailed platform to be able to watch how and what's the count of my Mrai.
Jump to: