Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 595. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
There are so many lawyers who are defending that not distribute this coin to get it useless  Roll Eyes

distribution wont make coin useless it has the features. why are there so many free loaders who are so impatient
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
There are so many lawyers who are defending that not distribute this coin to get it useless  Roll Eyes
waiting for the faucet open on this friday Cheesy

How do you know it's on this friday? lol
Dev doesn't say a word about the faucet :/

he doesnt need to, again he doesnt work for you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

How do you know it's on this friday? lol
Dev doesn't say a word about the faucet :/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 259
buy  mrai  at  160 satoshi
Activity: 602
Activity: 593
Were getting pretty close. We have to do things with the new faucet we didn't have to do with the old one. Store click data, generate distribution percentages and store the hash value for the send as a receipt.
When will be the stock exchange? Some are already trying to buy here.
if you dont work on a job, your job will be nothing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Bay Mrai 1 000 000
1Mrai=100sat
Bay Mrai 1000000   1Mrai=150sat Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
so how can I earn some mrai or raiblocks or what you call it?? Can I mine it? Can I receive it by solving captchas?? Or what??
Activity: 742
Bay Mrai 1 000 000
1Mrai=100sat
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
its funny how some people get angry when they dont get freebies lol

waiting is not good ..  Wink

for freebies lol il understand if it was a feature but for free coins lol dev should delay till next month. its free coins he owes us nothing

Your probably right, people here are so demanding instead to be grateful because they can earn with free things dev gave they don't,  instead they  pressure the dev. I wonder what will be their reaction if the dev close the faucet for 1 year.   Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
Were getting pretty close. We have to do things with the new faucet we didn't have to do with the old one. Store click data, generate distribution percentages and store the hash value for the send as a receipt.

waiting is not good ..  Wink

for freebies lol il understand if it was a feature but for free coins lol dev should delay till next month. its free coins he owes us nothing

waiting is not good ..  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is there any web site owner that can implement payment with RaiBlocks to avoid adv or just to view some particular contents?

We're working on a web module to help people do this, after we get the new faucet online we'll get back to finishing that project for people.

So when it going to be back online ? The faucet ? Can you give any specific date ?

I think DEV will make faucet online another week or month maybe... Grin Grin Grin

Being dev is not easy man, so chill and relax. Don't pressure the developer. He has plans to avoid worst situations
Activity: 297
Is there any web site owner that can implement payment with RaiBlocks to avoid adv or just to view some particular contents?

We're working on a web module to help people do this, after we get the new faucet online we'll get back to finishing that project for people.

So when it going to be back online ? The faucet ? Can you give any specific date ?

I think DEV will make faucet online another week or month maybe... Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: