Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 598. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 122
Just to give some information on the timer.  The timer works moderately well, there are some more elaborate ways to get around it so the longer the timer is, the more successful someone would be at attacking it.  The only true timer is the time it takes to solve the captcha so it's good to consider that.

So there's no timer between each click? (besides the fact that we need a few seconds to do the captcha?)

I'm not sure, we'll do whatever is least annoying/exploitable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just to give some information on the timer.  The timer works moderately well, there are some more elaborate ways to get around it so the longer the timer is, the more successful someone would be at attacking it.  The only true timer is the time it takes to solve the captcha so it's good to consider that.

So there's no timer between each click? (besides the fact that we need a few seconds to do the captcha?)
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
I still think the 300 seconds interval is the best (letting you claim some coins over an hour i.e. with the chance of doing something else in the meantime).
What do you guys think?
Activity: 700
Why not an airdrop?

Feel free to make your own coin, (or clone this one) and do an airdrop.

Oh man,c'mon. i'm a great supporter of Mrai.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Why not an airdrop?

Feel free to make your own coin, (or clone this one) and do an airdrop.
awesome stuff so its like 2500 different people request thy get 190 coins each. this is great guys

I think in the last day there was more than 5000 claim because that captcha workers.

Why not an airdrop?
Activity: 406
awesome stuff so its like 2500 different people request thy get 190 coins each. this is great guys

I think in the last day there was more than 5000 claim because that captcha workers.
Activity: 513
There is good news. I love new system about distribution.

Yes. Me too. It's sort of combining both techniques - the proof of human and the auction, without actual monetary auction. Plus it keeps the schedule on track, no matter what.
Activity: 406
There is good news. I love new system about distribution.
Let's take mrai to the future!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How many clicks we can do in 1 minute? There'll be any limitation on clicks? Like 1 click each 1 minute?

it was timed at 5 minutes per claim, i'm guessing that will stay the same but i think that people that participate this time round will
get much less coins per claim due to recalculations. i could be wrong tho, guess we will see.

Will somehow see the result this friday, and we'll see if your prediction is somehow right  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
How many clicks we can do in 1 minute? There'll be any limitation on clicks? Like 1 click each 1 minute?

it was timed at 5 minutes per claim, i'm guessing that will stay the same but i think that people that participate this time round will
get much less coins per claim due to recalculations. i could be wrong tho, guess we will see.
Well done! Mrai to the moon.
Activity: 555
Activity: 126
So dev, it will be up by tomorrow right?

It should be, remember we're just a couple people, we don't make money on this and we have real jobs.

We're going to be distributing for a while so there's no advantage to getting it tomorrow or a week from now.  I wouldn't skip sleep waiting.

And the distribution will be the same? (200 Mrais each 5 minutes)?

No, we're going to count clicks, divide up the distribution, and pay out once per day.
What is maxium distribution per day?
Is there going to be live stats?

The amount per day will follow the distribution schedule https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining

For now that comes out to ~475,000 Mrai per day.
How many claims were there on the last days it was still up? Over 2500 I assume? Great way to do it though.

Originally the idea came from someone in telegram chat, I don't know his name here or id give him credit.

I do also suggested the same in one of the earlier posts like pay once or twice to reduce the work load of the server. It will also make the blockchain light. It helps to sync faster. So much memory, bandwidth and server load will be saved with the new approach.
Activity: 168

It should be, remember we're just a couple people, we don't make money on this and we have real jobs.

We're going to be distributing for a while so there's no advantage to getting it tomorrow or a week from now.  I wouldn't skip sleep waiting.

No, we're going to count clicks, divide up the distribution, and pay out once per day.

The amount per day will follow the distribution schedule https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining

great news!and thank you for your work
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

How many claims were there on the last days it was still up? Over 2500 I assume? Great way to do it though.

Originally the idea came from someone in telegram chat, I don't know his name here or id give him credit.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Jump to: