Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 81. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
I am amazed by the presence of XRB in coinmarketcap
I used to have thousands of XRBs and it sold very cheaply
I am sorry, and very sorry, why XRB price is now very expensive, when I need it to send money to my friend who is in Singapore
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
They should rebrand this thread title

Yes, you would think they would of changed this thread to $NANO already. When will the official wallet be ready?
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
They should rebrand this thread title
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Quick update
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8d05n1/quick_update/

Hey everyone! Wanted to give a quick update before it gets too late in Europe. Things are looking good on our end, there has been a number of new commits made in github and the team is currently running a few more tests. Hopefully will have a more substantial update later tonight or in the morning. Thanks for your patience while we are working on this.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Yep, current price is something on what everyone will just agree that very cheap coins. By now Nano should have been on rebounding when the return of green signals everywhere. I don't understand what is putting this market on hold because limited supply and real use case for faster transactions at zero cost is all what everyone wanted.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Such an amazing time to buy right now. NANO has sunk to #29 on CMC. Anyone who is looking for a great crypto deal should be buying now. This coin is going to revolutionize crypto with its unique technology
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I can't really realize why the team reacts all these attacks regarding BG at all! There is no any proof of nano involvement moreover this exchange wasn't even regulated ... All its users have been using it on their own risk (me too btw). So, I wish the team all the best and just to ignore all complaints!

The big reason of that BitGrail was officially recommended by the team and they were supporting this so this could be the point which keep thinking the people about inside job. People want to know that exact situation about incident what happened why they recommend that exchange if it was not secure.
First of all we should understand that being a young team with undervalued coin it's hard to get listed on any reputable exchange. Also they suffered a lot from the ungrateful claimers and this fact has damaged the reputation too. So, there was no an awful plan, they just had no choice. From other side they could be just cheated by BG as well. In any case, the most important that there is no actual proves of their involvement. I really sorry for all those loses ppl have faced but nano is a victim too. If nono's volume wasn't the biggest on BG it would be other coin.

I agree with you, but i hope there is a solution how to solve this problem because many people lost their money because of Bitgrail and that people who steal must be sent to jail. I think in the future we should to more carefully if want to save all coins in the exchange, so i suggest to you all if want sell or buy not in one time with all your coin / money, but in sequential or little by little for avoid the case like Bitgrail
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I can't really realize why the team reacts all these attacks regarding BG at all! There is no any proof of nano involvement moreover this exchange wasn't even regulated ... All its users have been using it on their own risk (me too btw). So, I wish the team all the best and just to ignore all complaints!

The big reason of that BitGrail was officially recommended by the team and they were supporting this so this could be the point which keep thinking the people about inside job. People want to know that exact situation about incident what happened why they recommend that exchange if it was not secure.
First of all we should understand that being a young team with undervalued coin it's hard to get listed on any reputable exchange. Also they suffered a lot from the ungrateful claimers and this fact has damaged the reputation too. So, there was no an awful plan, they just had no choice. From other side they could be just cheated by BG as well. In any case, the most important that there is no actual proves of their involvement. I really sorry for all those loses ppl have faced but nano is a victim too. If nono's volume wasn't the biggest on BG it would be other coin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
is this coin reasonable save? read about sacam of excahnge and so on...project looks interesting so i am thinking about investiog abit^^ but wont read 500 pages Tongue

Definitely. Just think of the potential of feeless payments.

Moreover if Nano can get partnership with a big e-commerce maybe Nano will be very interesting for investment. I think this is our opportunity to accumulate Nano while the price still far from the highest price and seem market start to recover, but better to accumulate little by little so that we can buy again if Nano price going to down

averaging down in buying will help to lock in some good entry and holding NANO should be a safe bet for the future with all the good things in the pipeline

Yeah the best strategy to do right now with the current market is averaging down the price for every cryptocurrency you'll buy, if you look at nano's chart, the price of nano isn't really that volatile, it's quite forming a linear trend which is good, this means that the market is still silent and there isn't really that much volume yet for both buying and selling. This is the perfect buying opportunity because this was basically what nano's chart looks like a couple of months ago before it started skyrocketing. Yeah you're right about that, the devs have a lot of plans for nano and they're now starting to work on fully open-sourcing their technology so that it will be easier for online merchants and exchanges to integrate nano in their platform.

I hope you're right that Nano price could skyrocket again and market condition can be stable because this coin price very cheap and seem a lot of people bought this coin at higher price than now included me. So i think they are now in negative profits if they are not avaraging down the price. But i can't imaginate if Nano team success to fully open-sources their technology, maybe many merchants will interested to using Nano because easy to integration and feeless

> 800M$ marketcap
> cheap

Choose two.
No it's not cheap. Cheap it was when it was 0.1-0.2usd, not 30x times higher.

But $0.1 when it was only on small exchange and people still don't know about the potential of this coin. Also you could get this coin free when it was available in faucet, that's why this coin price was cheap. When people aware about the potential of Nano, and then demand of this coin to be increase significant, that's why this coin price can increased 30x times higher as you said. Moreover if the dev team can announce a good news like partnership surely this coin price can start to rising more higher
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I have very good memories about this project remained in the memory.  Smiley  Remember those good days when it was possible to extract the coins very well. And a review of the project is only good, I do not know how there are things of course.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
is this coin reasonable save? read about sacam of excahnge and so on...project looks interesting so i am thinking about investiog abit^^ but wont read 500 pages Tongue

Moreover if Nano can get partnership with a big e-commerce maybe Nano will be very interesting for investment. I think this is our opportunity to accumulate Nano while the price still far from the highest price and seem market start to recover, but better to accumulate little by little so that we can buy again if Nano price going to down

averaging down in buying will help to lock in some good entry and holding NANO should be a safe bet for the future with all the good things in the pipeline

Yeah the best strategy to do right now with the current market is averaging down the price for every cryptocurrency you'll buy, if you look at nano's chart, the price of nano isn't really that volatile, it's quite forming a linear trend which is good, this means that the market is still silent and there isn't really that much volume yet for both buying and selling. This is the perfect buying opportunity because this was basically what nano's chart looks like a couple of months ago before it started skyrocketing. Yeah you're right about that, the devs have a lot of plans for nano and they're now starting to work on fully open-sourcing their technology so that it will be easier for online merchants and exchanges to integrate nano in their platform.

I hope you're right that Nano price could skyrocket again and market condition can be stable because this coin price very cheap and seem a lot of people bought this coin at higher price than now included me. So i think they are now in negative profits if they are not avaraging down the price. But i can't imaginate if Nano team success to fully open-sources their technology, maybe many merchants will interested to using Nano because easy to integration and feeless

> 800M$ marketcap
> cheap

Choose two.
No it's not cheap. Cheap it was when it was 0.1-0.2usd, not 30x times higher.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I absolutely do agree on the precised explanation in previous post on current situation and price of Nano. I had already expressed my thoughts couple of weeks ago by saying we are watching bottom for Nano at around $5. This market is awaiting for wake up call by bull and we should be ready for new all time highs in the middle of mega bullish market in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So remove the faucet from the equation, do you really think that selling the coins on a daily biding is the best solution, I mean even me, that don't have much experience can realize the opportunities that this method open for a guy or a group of guys with some economical power, to take control of the coin price, that would be even worse that the problem with the guys hiring slaves to captcha-mine the coins from the faucet.
People need to be able to spend this coin in something otherwise they will keep dumping it for BTC. This is the real problem now even de DEV want to get BTC for his Mrai (I'm not saying this is wrong) but following that road will make this coin just one more pump and dump game for the big players.
Look the coin is cool, transactions are in real time just for 2 or 3 second of high cpu usage that is a huge improvement in this medium, in the short time I have been in crypto I have tried at least 100 different wallets and this is the more efficient and simple that I have used, beside is something new not a fork with some "cool new feature".
You have a lot off potential here and they are being pale for a bad decision on the distribution, just put a faucet like a bitcoin faucet that give you bitcoins but don't worth the time spent that way you get rid of the faucet problem if you want I can take care of every single person that post "when the faucet will be up again" I spend the whole day in the computer so it would not be a problem to do that, and if the dev want to earn money he can sell packets of coins at a fixed price so people can spend it knowing exactly the value of what they are spending not buying some service for 100 Mrai just to see the next day the price went to 0.01 BTC and realize he just spend to much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: