Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 83. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Welcome Todd to the BrainBlocks core team!
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8bvz6b/welcome_todd_to_the_brainblocks_core_team/
Hello all!

We've been making no secret that we've been looking to expand BrainBlocks, grow out the payments platform, and look for potential investors. Ty and I have both been making great headway on the BrainBlocks tech; but to do everything we want to do, we really needed to bring someone in as a solid leader on the business side.

With that said, it's my great pleasure to introduce Todd Snider, our new CEO! With Todd onboard, Ty is taking up the role of CTO, and we'll have more announcements soon about how we're growing the team.

To quickly introduce Todd; he's a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, where he majored in international relations. He has formal experience in the e-commerce space as both a sales analyst and an enterprise client strategist, having managed the Google Shopping and Amazon Sponsored Product accounts of some of the nation’s largest retailers. He is also a self-made investor with a passion for blockchain technologies.

We've been talking with Todd a lot over the last few weeks, and he has some incredible insight and ideas into how we can make BrainBlocks a world-class payments processor using the raw power of Nano. So these are really exciting times.

With this announcement, I'm also going to be taking a step back from BrainBlocks. You'll still see me here and on discord, but with my current work visa, I won't be able to directly contribute as BrainBlocks transitions into an actual company. So I wanted to say a really big thanks to both the community and the core nano team, for being incredibly welcoming and supportive, and for using and helping us grow BrainBlocks into what it is today. Here's to the future of free payments! And here's wishing Ty, Todd, and future BrainBlockers the best of luck in turning it into something truly awesome Smiley

-Daniel

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I read the whitepaper many times but still can't understand how a blockchain without transaction fee can live, how the nodes exist (normally, transaction fee will be paid for miners/stakers - that keeps the nodes exist)
Can anyone help me to explain in a easy way?
Thanks
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
FAKE NEWS !......

The Fact here and now....who cares what I said 2 months ago you idiot?

Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right.

Now Nano is a f***ing joke...right here right now   $4.83 a piece ? really ?   WOW what a Crypto!!   give me a break Illuminati!!...hahaha $4.83 each ?.....a joke ...and when this is over, you are going to see that I was right ... sell now before it's too late ...

Best trolling I've seen this week. Keep it up!! I'm not going to sit here and say it's going to hit $500, but $60-$70 sounds correct. Maybe by end of year or early next year IMO. $NANO seems very resilient, even through threats of lawsuits, hacking, blah blah blah... I know the team has be diligently working non-stop on $NANO. Have you read the roadmap?? Nothing on there touches on price...that's not what this project is about dude, did you buy at $37 or something? Did you get burned? Happens to the best of the us..don't trash the team though. It's not a scam. It could revolutionize the crypto space....it's not a far fetched idea.  Wink

Yeah it takes so much hard work to troll this much, we should all give this guy a tap in the back or maybe some merits, what he's doing isn't easy, it takes a lot of hatred and angst agains the devs to troll this hard lol anyway on a serious note you're right saying nano will hit $500 by the end of this year or by the next couple of months is way too impossible but $60-$70 by the end of this year is quite attainable, with the recent updates that the dev has been working on, there's a really huge possibility that nano will dominate again. You're right about that, even though nano had gone through lots of controversies the price never went below 50k sat which is a good sign that nano can really survive the long term. I do feel bad though that because of what happened with bitgrail the dev had gone through a lot of false accusations it's never their fault so they shouldn't be shamed. They're really working hard and you're right this project could really change the way cryptocurrency works, it could improve all our current problems with bitcoin.

>>>>>>> Get back to work instead of wanting to give life lessons and being a teacher of what you have or do not have to do or say, when you can barely keep up with your life. I do not care what you think "Grandpa"...  <<<<<<<<<
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
FAKE NEWS !......

Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right.

Now Nano is a f***ing joke...right here right now   $4.83 a piece ? really ?   WOW what a Crypto!!   give me a break Illuminati!!...hahaha $4.83 each ?.....a joke ...and when this is over, you are going to see that I was right ... sell now before it's too late ...

Best trolling I've seen this week. Keep it up!! I'm not going to sit here and say it's going to hit $500, but $60-$70 sounds correct. Maybe by end of year or early next year IMO. $NANO seems very resilient, even through threats of lawsuits, hacking, blah blah blah... I know the team has be diligently working non-stop on $NANO. Have you read the roadmap?? Nothing on there touches on price...that's not what this project is about dude, did you buy at $37 or something? Did you get burned? Happens to the best of the us..don't trash the team though. It's not a scam. It could revolutionize the crypto space....it's not a far fetched idea.  Wink

Yeah it takes so much hard work to troll this much, we should all give this guy a tap in the back or maybe some merits, what he's doing isn't easy, it takes a lot of hatred and angst agains the devs to troll this hard lol anyway on a serious note you're right saying nano will hit $500 by the end of this year or by the next couple of months is way too impossible but $60-$70 by the end of this year is quite attainable, with the recent updates that the dev has been working on, there's a really huge possibility that nano will dominate again. You're right about that, even though nano had gone through lots of controversies the price never went below 50k sat which is a good sign that nano can really survive the long term. I do feel bad though that because of what happened with bitgrail the dev had gone through a lot of false accusations it's never their fault so they shouldn't be shamed. They're really working hard and you're right this project could really change the way cryptocurrency works, it could improve all our current problems with bitcoin.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
I have some questions:
Well isn't today when they switch to universal blocks? What happen to old pc desktop version? We need to update to 11.2?
It has been few months since the rebranding took place but the title of the thread remained unchanged. Although OP isn't active on daily basis but periodically he appears on forum. I will suggest to edit the title and along with old a few words about Nano can be added for wider awareness for new people to have access to project without efforts.

https://i.imgflip.com/27vxb2.jpg

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

This is quite funny, because in many local sections the topic name has been changed and people get confused less

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=6639651293.png
 Huh

I'm sure he bought XRB when ATH
now he is losing and spreading FUD lol

Ye he hates NANO (now) but created his account just to post about NANO and keeps coming back with Dire warnings .. to "help" just ignore this little troll that's begging for attention and definatly don't Quote his posts so I don't have to read them please.

The development team of Nano should have made some disclaimer about the disaster that Bitgrail did and that made us lose thousands of dollars, but instead, they preferred the cowardly silence, that's why I hate this shit, you want it clearer ? put water

You didn't lose money because of the Nano team nor Bitgrail. You lost money because you are stupid. You left your coins on exchange.

Show some responsibility and personal accountability for a change, investard!

Here is a single brainless and is you! Do you know why I had to leave it in trading? because your Nano development team sucks and they have not even been able to develop a wallet that works imbecile, so go fuck yourself!  Angry
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
It has been few months since the rebranding took place but the title of the thread remained unchanged. Although OP isn't active on daily basis but periodically he appears on forum. I will suggest to edit the title and along with old a few words about Nano can be added for wider awareness for new people to have access to project without efforts.

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

This is quite funny, because in many local sections the topic name has been changed and people get confused less

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

Huh

Ye he hates NANO (now) but created his account just to post about NANO and keeps coming back with Dire warnings .. to "help" just ignore this little troll that's begging for attention and definatly don't Quote his posts so I don't have to read them please.

The development team of Nano should have made some disclaimer about the disaster that Bitgrail did and that made us lose thousands of dollars, but instead, they preferred the cowardly silence, that's why I hate this shit, you want it clearer ? put water

You didn't lose money because of the Nano team nor Bitgrail. You lost money because you are stupid. You left your coins on exchange.

Show some responsibility and personal accountability for a change, investard!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
FAKE NEWS !......

Developer update 4/11/2018, Parse canary released
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8bjam3/developer_update_4112018_parse_canary_released/

Hello!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have joined the Nano Core team! My name is Lee Bousfield, but I go by PlasmaPower online. I'm 17 years old, and currently attend high school in Boise, Idaho, USA. My primary work is on the Nano core node and its protocol. Recently, I've been working to improve the RPC (what developers use to interface with Nano nodes) and the transition to universal blocks.

The parse canary block for version 11 was just released, so if you are running a node be sure to update.

I'm glad to be a part of the Nano core team and if you see me on online be sure to say hello!
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
Helen Keller (1880-1968)

I hope you will be blessed with lots of happiness too.

Huh

Activity: 616

Huh

I lost thousands of dollars with Raiblocks and Bitgrail, why I should be happy?  piece of idiot!

Yes, I am also extremely disappointed with the current situation. Lost a lot of money and devs and Bitgrail are both not responsible.

Huh

I lost thousands of dollars with Raiblocks and Bitgrail, why I should be happy?  piece of idiot!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
well that recent update from bomberman bitgrail guy was fucking useles?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Activity: 28
NANO is a very good project...The is also very cheap..next year this coin price will go 20 USD
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Nano is already seeing its bottom and from here it can go only up after so much correction in its price under mega pressure which was created by uncontrolled events during previous months. This is perfect decision taken by Nano Foundation to help BitGrail's victims and this will put the whole project back on its feet for new start once again.

I really hope this is the bottom, it breaks my heart to see a lot of people dumping nano. What happened though? I've been out of the whole cryptocurrency scene that I have no idea why nano is losing so much value. I just hope you're right, I'm trying to be optimistic here I hope nano can move on and rise from this, I hope this is just a normal correction and nano could moon after this current drop. Can I ask what is this decision that was taken by the nano foundation? I've been so busy with life that I have no idea what's been happening with nano and the bitgrail victims.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Honestly speaking ..sad to see Nano being dumped this hard.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Recently, in a discord came across a game bananocoin, who knows whether they are related to each other? Are these banano converted to nano? Or are these two unrelated things, I just can not understand? It would not be bad to collect bananas, get a little nano for it)
Activity: 826
Nano is already seeing its bottom and from here it can go only up after so much correction in its price under mega pressure which was created by uncontrolled events during previous months. This is perfect decision taken by Nano Foundation to help BitGrail's victims and this will put the whole project back on its feet for new start once again.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Huh

Pages:
Jump to: