Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 87. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
t is nice to see Nano is recovering and it is now holding 18 place in coinmarketcap,but with fairly good prospects to get in top 15 soon.Some of the price increase is for sure due to BTC price increase,but even when BTC price was under 10k$ Nano is showing ascending path.
It can also be bull trap initiated by hacker/s conected with BitGrail incident,but maybe he/she just sold everything he/she had.Price is just crossed 16$ and if BitGrail did not happen I have no doubt that price would be close to 30$ or even more.

That is not going to happen anymore. Nano is considered a Scam coin within more than 1000 currencies that do not have a solid base of exchange currently. Bitcoin still remain thanks to Japan and South Korea. Nano has died as hard currency and will never exceed 10 dollars. It also runs the risk of this coin falling into an empty can and completely losing its value very quickly. Here, the only one who has become a millionaire with Nano is the criminal and owner of Bitgrail, I can not believe how the Italian justice has not yet closed that trading platform and he should be in jail. Nano, originally was a project with some consistency, but being a currency with "0" cost and not having incentives of profits of intermediaries and not needing mining, I doubt that it can be taken into account in the future. It's just my opinion and maybe I'm wrong, but maybe, I'm right. Greetings.

Bro how can you call Nano a Scam? It has been in the field for almost 4 years and yet it is rising. Nano has been great and if you are visiting reddit you will be amazed by how many merchants are using it because of its speed and no fee transactions. Incidents always happen and Bitgrail is so bad, but we must accept it because other coins like bitcoin and ethereum experienced those things and we learned from it.

Don't worry mate, it's just another newbie talking FUD about nano that's not new on this thread ever since the bitgrail scam happened, all of those who got their nano stolen went rogue and just talk inappropriately about nano. Don't worry though the OGS and those who strongly believed about nano knows the strength behind the technology of nano. I've seen a lot of posts on reddit regarding online merchants using nano and so far they seem to really like the performance of nano and they seem to really enjoy the perks that it has when they incorporate it. This just means that nano is definitely ready to be used by online merchants globally, I just hope within this year nano can be utilized by huge number of online shops. Yeah things like the bitgrail scam happen but it only happens to strong coins like nano, if bitcoin and ethereum skyrocketed after what happened then there's a huge possibility that nano can follow that trend.

":Don't worry mate, it's just another newbie talking FUD"........ Hey you! themathiasmiller......just because I'm new, I do not have the right to say anything? who are you? the owner of the truth here? or the creator of Nano?

You're stupid for disparaging opinions that do not fit your ideas. I do not care, I maintain my opinion and respect others, but you do not want to come here to want to  trivialize the opinions that do not fit with your "unique" mentality.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
t is nice to see Nano is recovering and it is now holding 18 place in coinmarketcap,but with fairly good prospects to get in top 15 soon.Some of the price increase is for sure due to BTC price increase,but even when BTC price was under 10k$ Nano is showing ascending path.
It can also be bull trap initiated by hacker/s conected with BitGrail incident,but maybe he/she just sold everything he/she had.Price is just crossed 16$ and if BitGrail did not happen I have no doubt that price would be close to 30$ or even more.

Except you are copy/paste part of my post from 27 Feb. 2018, you did not even try to check what is current price (5+$).So you are just plagiarism other people post for signature spamming and you will be reported for that.

My post can be find here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.11000

Hard to make any sense out of the wallet.

Did an import of the seed, but still just see 2412975 (5617707).

The first number stays about the same and the second keeps going up.

If it's syncing, should it be the opposite?

Thanks.

As you can see first number is blocks you have and second is current number of blocks you need to download to wallet be 100% sync.But number of block is constantly increasing,and it is obviously happens quicker than you download previous blocks.There is solution for that,you can download whole chain from direct link and speed up the process-just follow the instructions  : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

That is not going to happen anymore. Nano is considered a Scam coin within more than 1000 currencies that do not have a solid base of exchange currently. Bitcoin still remain thanks to Japan and South Korea. Nano has died as hard currency and will never exceed 10 dollars. It also runs the risk of this coin falling into an empty can and completely losing its value very quickly. Here, the only one who has become a millionaire with Nano is the criminal and owner of Bitgrail, I can not believe how the Italian justice has not yet closed that trading platform and he should be in jail. Nano, originally was a project with some consistency, but being a currency with "0" cost and not having incentives of profits of intermediaries and not needing mining, I doubt that it can be taken into account in the future. It's just my opinion and maybe I'm wrong, but maybe, I'm right. Greetings.

Bro how can you call Nano a Scam? It has been in the field for almost 4 years and yet it is rising. Nano has been great and if you are visiting reddit you will be amazed by how many merchants are using it because of its speed and no fee transactions. Incidents always happen and Bitgrail is so bad, but we must accept it because other coins like bitcoin and ethereum experienced those things and we learned from it.

Don't worry mate, it's just another newbie talking FUD about nano that's not new on this thread ever since the bitgrail scam happened, all of those who got their nano stolen went rogue and just talk inappropriately about nano. Don't worry though the OGS and those who strongly believed about nano knows the strength behind the technology of nano. I've seen a lot of posts on reddit regarding online merchants using nano and so far they seem to really like the performance of nano and they seem to really enjoy the perks that it has when they incorporate it. This just means that nano is definitely ready to be used by online merchants globally, I just hope within this year nano can be utilized by huge number of online shops. Yeah things like the bitgrail scam happen but it only happens to strong coins like nano, if bitcoin and ethereum skyrocketed after what happened then there's a huge possibility that nano can follow that trend.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Is there a reason on earth that SSL isn't enabled for the web wallet???

https://www.raiwallet.com shows invalid cert.

C'mon folks... you can do better than that.

This is still not Fixed .. it cant just be left this way.

Edit :  ah when u go directly to nanowallet.io there is no problem so understandable.

Oh wow that worked, thanks!
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Edit :  ah when u go directly to nanowallet.io there is no problem so understandable.

yes I guess it won´t be fixed soon since not a big deal
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Look at the potential that pre-calculating PoW has on the Nano network with Canoe wallet, still in beta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYbpmZfIrdM
These packets fly
Does the web wallet work?

I fill in all the info and hit Go and it just sits there.

Using Chrome, on IE the Sign In and Sign Up forms don't even function..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
hi! at what stage is the project now? Topic start quite a long time ago

https://developers.nano.org/roadmap

is there an info-graphic version of the roadmap that contains the timeline when a feature is planned to be implemented or target release date? mainly for the protocal like ledger pruning and vote distribution.
maybe this will be run quitely but we just wait for the progress of the team they working on it for road map but i dont know when is the target date of release we just wait for further update..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
hi! at what stage is the project now? Topic start quite a long time ago

https://developers.nano.org/roadmap

is there an info-graphic version of the roadmap that contains the timeline when a feature is planned to be implemented or target release date? mainly for the protocal like ledger pruning and vote distribution.
These packets fly
Hard to make any sense out of the wallet.

Did an import of the seed, but still just see 2412975 (5617707).

The first number stays about the same and the second keeps going up.

If it's syncing, should it be the opposite?

Thanks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My initial plan was to keep waiting until Nano lands at half price of current ones. Then I just changed my mind from greediness to realistic because we are facing long bearish markets which can anytime reverse the trend and many people will get burned whenever that happens. I just started to add little by little but in careful mode still.
So, Nano going live on  http://n.exchange pairing with USD, EURO and GBP is supposed to be big news, but market doesn't seem to care. In this bear market does news even matter anymore?

No I don't think so, fud is currently everywhere so it's really hard for some coins to move forward and grow in value. If you look at the current market for cryptocurrency everything just looks so bearish even really famous and strong projects so right now people are just waiting for the prices to stable a little bit before they will decide to collect some more coins. Bitcoin's volatility is really affecting the market, if you've look at both bitcoin and nano's charts it seems that nano is really following bitcoin's pattern so for me it's not really a shock that the current news isn't moving the price upward. People are way to scared to invest right now, even though the current news didn't affect the price still it's a really good news and it's something that the community should celebrate. Now it's easier for everyone to buy nano, this just means that we're almost ready for mass adoption.
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
@nanocurrency congratulations with having your account verified by Twitter. http://twopcharts.com/nanocurrency

that´s actually really cool. hopefully at least no scamming from fake twitter accounts
These packets fly

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
So, Nano going live on  http://n.exchange pairing with USD, EURO and GBP is supposed to be big news, but market doesn't seem to care. In this bear market does news even matter anymore?

Wow every single day I'm impressed on how clever, creative and powerful the people in the nano community are. Every single time I go on the subreddit thread, I get super impressed on how clever the people in this community are, everyone argues with substantial proofs and everyone speaks their mind with sense, that's not something you will find in a lot of crypto communities then now this!! Who created this? The person behind this is very innovative, it's a really great idea! Who would've thought it will be fun mixing emojis with the nano icon? I honestly just wasted 2 hours of my life mixing emojis with the nano logo, it is so fun lol. I even shared that website to my friends and they also had a lot of fun playing with the website. Creations like this from the community is part of the reason why I truly love nano, I'm so proud of this community and I am so happy that I decided to be a part of this community almost a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: