Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 89. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The roadmap looks very unprofessional. I do not mean the content. But the way its documented.
Even a school child could have done it that way.
What happened Nano team?
You people always used to stand from the crowd.

The roadmap is fair for me bro. Every important detail is placed properly and you can see them quickly. Unlike those New ICO's Fancy Roadmaps where their main goal is to attract investors by looks and documentation. The new Roadmap for me is very simple and it is the one that we need, simple yet understandable.

Surely they could make a better presentation,but this does not diminish the fact that we have roadmap and we know the direction we are going to go.I think that Nano team is working on a lot of things so look of this roadmap is not been the highest priority in this moment.

We need to be patient and wait to all wallets become available to everyone,this should make some difference compared to other altcoins.But as we all can see,almost every coin price is depending on the BTC price.If you belive is some project,time like this is great for investment.

Yeah it really looks like it's not their highest priority but honestly if you ask me, I'm a bit disappointed with the team for releasing a roadmap that's not aesthetically well presented, the roadmap really looks very simple and it's not the kind of roadmap that investors will take seriously, don't ge me wrong, the information in the roadmap is really well-written and very direct but the presentation is just off and mostly what people usually notice first is the presentation and not the words so if something doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, it often gets ignored but that's just my opinion though anyway you're right about the roadmap showing the direction that we are going atleast that just shows that we are here for long term and there's reallly a lot of things to look forward to for nano.

Yeah this year everything is moving up so slowly so I think patience is really the key of a project's success this year, let's just all wait, the team are doing their best when it comes to the development of nano and it seems like the community is very supportive to the team so when the right time comes we will soon be mooning again and reaching another all time high.
Merit: 250
Directly from Colin:
"Today we’re releasing version 11 which includes Universal Blocks. Let us know how it goes!" Grin Grin

https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/nano-milestone-11-released-132612b3fdd9
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Koinex
https://twitter.com/koinexindia/status/976807203175792640
New Token Announcement: $EOS and $NANO deposits go live at 12.01 AM, March 23, 2018 (midnight). Trading announcement coming shortly.

https://koinex.in/
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
The roadmap looks very unprofessional. I do not mean the content. But the way its documented.
What happened Nano team?

The roadmap is fair for me bro. Every important detail is placed properly and you can see them quickly. Unlike those New ICO's Fancy Roadmaps where their main goal is to attract investors by looks and documentation. The new Roadmap for me is very simple and it is the one that we need, simple yet understandable.

Surely they could make a better presentation,but this does not diminish the fact that we have roadmap and we know the direction we are going to go.I think that Nano team is working on a lot of things so look of this roadmap is not been the highest priority in this moment.

We need to be patient and wait to all wallets become available to everyone,this should make some difference compared to other altcoins.But as we all can see,almost every coin price is depending on the BTC price.If you belive is some project,time like this is great for investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Nice to see some green in Nano's Chart. What i love withi this project is, even if market would experience a 95% crash, I'd still be on profit zone. Good luck to you guys and keep pushing, 2018 can be Nano's year

At present, NANO seems to be in a stage of rising weakness. When bitcoin quickly recovered, NANO seemed to have no strength to keep up with the rhythm.
You're too concerned with what's happening in the short term.  Any solid project has ups and downs, but long term always makes a big climb.  If you believe in Nano, or any crypto for that matter, just buy low and wait however long it takes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What happened Nano team?

These things impact psychologically bro!
I mean i myself give presentations every week in my office. Irrespective of how good the content it, it matters how its conveyed.
I read some great things in the Nano Roadmap , but i couldn't feel any adrenaline rush with the way it was documented.
Felt like bulletin presentation of some interns in my office.
me being a big fan of Nano team, was really disappointing to see this.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
What happened Nano team?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What happened Nano team?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I have problem syncing the nano wallet. is there a chain I can download in order to speed up the process?

save your seed!

guide
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ
That was actually helpful. I’ve been waiting for the wallet to sync more than a week now. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Nice to see some green in Nano's Chart. What i love withi this project is, even if market would experience a 95% crash, I'd still be on profit zone. Good luck to you guys and keep pushing, 2018 can be Nano's year

At present, NANO seems to be in a stage of rising weakness. When bitcoin quickly recovered, NANO seemed to have no strength to keep up with the rhythm.

that´s just because NANO needs to find it´s on "comfort zone" in regards of price. It´s not at the bottom in my eyes sono suprise here
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
hey guys is there a Wallet for Nano ?
or do you guys just keep your tokens in the exchange ?

what are storage options for Nano.
I am really interested to buy !
Merit: 250
I have problem syncing the nano wallet. is there a chain I can download in order to speed up the process?

Backup your seed. Do this in Accounts, Backup/Clipboard wallet seed. Just save the seed somewhere safe. Then quit your wallet.

Go here https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T and download the  file.

Extract the linux file so you have data.idb

Now this is the part everyone has a problem with, but there is a very easy way to do it. You need to drop this data.idb file into your raiblocks application to replace the existing file. The very easy way is this: Open a new finder windew. In the menu bar click 'Go'. Now press Alt and you'll see a new option 'Library' appear in the dropdown menu. Go to library. In library find Raiblocks. Open it, and drop the new date.idb into this folder. It will overwrite the existing data.idb. (library on Mac is hidden by default so you can't mess things up, this is why this part stumps some people. Particularly as the solution usually involves using Terminal)

save your seed!

guide
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I also had some reservation but those are cleared already after Charlie Lee shared his review. It is matter of rebounding the market and it will be all the way up where it was once at the start of the year. At current price one can buy limited coins but I consider it safe buying here at least now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I got ban for saying truth on xrb so the best is to post here.

Double Deposit on Binance 14th March.

It's funny how +B reacts "There is no double spend" and don't even the read the message properly before he speaks.

https://prnt.sc/irhe44

https://prnt.sc/irhe9x

https://prnt.sc/irhegm

Image of double deposits:

1. https://imgur.com/a/TTv4P

2. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370266023905198085/423607805199646720/Screen_Shot_2018-03-14_at_23.14.31.png

It's not the Nano's network that caused this. It is the NANO wallet implementation of Binance. It is not easy to integrate a decentralized ledger service into a single database system like an exchange, bugs will appear especially with new tech like Nano.

Yes, I don' t ununderstand why some people have doubts about nano network. It always worked perfectly, even when there was no exchange. It's hard to integrate this new kind of blockchain or at least harder than bitcoin clone.

I guess you don't know how many issues xrb nano had before. It was never always worked perfectly.
Btw 4 nodes (representatives) control  49% addrresses. That's pretty much centralization and it's long way to decentralization.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28733469
Maybe you can read the opinion of Litecoin’s Charlie Lee! https://www.cryptoground.com/article/litecoin-creator-charlie-lee-shows-interest-in-nano

On being asked why Lee went through Nano, he replied saying someone told him to check it out - and he liked what he saw! This is a big statement coming from one of the most influential names in cryptocurrency!

There is a lot of FUD being spread by ignorant people posting some 49% screenshots and saying "4 nodes (representatives) control  49% addrresse"

This is horse shit, what they control is the voting weight and "not the addresses"
If these people cannot take it upon themselves to understand the difference they must refrain from making comments on things they have no idea about

Every coin suffers from some sort of decentralisation, Bitcoin has 1 miner manufacturing controlling 100% of the hash power and apparently even has a kill switch built into their miner( much decentralisation lol) and also 10 mining pools control 98% of all the hash power
I will not talk about the centralisation issues of Eth and other coins which are obvious. 

Nano is a relatively new currency and only a reference wallet as existed now which has automatically set the representatives for each account, and only in the last 4 months there has been external develpoers making wallets like nanovault, canoe, etc..

In Nano,  more 3rd party wallets are used, the voting power concentration will come down.
This is not something that can be done over night. 

What is to be appreciated is that the coin provides an option for decentralisation. Its upto the users to change their reps 
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Latest version of Beta desktop wallet released to testers

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/85r6yf/nano_desktop_beta_6_released_to_beta_testers/

Fixes are:

The QR code issue. This turned out to simply be a visual bug only with the displayed address missing a single character. The address generated from the QR code and the address copied to clipboard were all correct and represented the actual address of the account. In fact, there was no actual method to get the wrong account address other than physically typing it from the address displayed. Along with fixing this issue multiple tests were also added.

The "BSOD," as some users dubbed much to my chagrin. This bug prevented the account carousel from displaying at all, causing some users to believe the app the had somehow crashed. In reality, it ended up being a relatively minor bug from some invalid logic used in a currency localization library when certain NANO amounts contained decimals and no integer component. I've added several tests to ensure something similar doesn't happen again.

The "forever loading" account card. This was one of the known bugs mentioned in beta 5's release notes. This was a particularly nasty bug only because it was hard to replicate during development and as such I didn't anticipate it being particularly frustrating for users. In the wild however, it was the second most common issue reported. In the future I'll refrain from making assumptions.

The second known bug mentioned in the release notes, user interaction immediately after launching being ignored, has also been resolved. We have a much more robust mechanism to detect when the app is actually ready.

Running alongside the current wallet. A few users occasionally test the beta while the non-beta Nano wallet is open. The app was always meant to be able to run alongside the current wallet as it maintains a completely separate state, however there was a bug preventing it from becoming ready when the current wallet was running. Tangentially related to the previous bug, this bug has also been squashed.

Account address copy notification. One feature that didn't make the cut from the last beta's builds is a notification when the account address has been copied. I've added notifications, prevented transitions during copy and added tooltips and accessibility data to make it more apparent.

Animation transitions should be smoother. We're continuing to refine and optimize the transitions. In fact, we're slowly optimizing several areas of the app as they come up during testing, as there's plenty of low-hanging fruit right now in terms of optimization potential.
Many smaller fixes and improvements.
Pages:
Jump to: